Mets TT O 4 (6.5 units)
Boston TT O 4.5 (5 units)
Cinci 1rst 5 In -147 (10 units)
NYM 1rst 5 In +128 (4 units)
Texas 1rst 5 in +128 (4 units)
Texas -1.5 (+198) (2.5 units)

mofome

Banned
yeah i said before that these two days in a row would be the best ive seen in a couple years. i posted that i alrady couldnt wait for wednesday...didnt know today would fall as it did....tomorrow i have no concerns. Minn would be my POY to this point

mofome

Banned
we betta be 28-10 after tomorrow, this sucks. games cant get here soon enough and i got to wake my luv up at 6am to hit the books

someone got to take care of her

:cheers

2004: 151-116 .566 (+133.86)
2005: 153-120 .560 (+121.67)

2006: 110-116-7 (+30.02)

:+clueless youre on pace to have 4 times as many plays as you did the 2 previous years, change of strategy? inquring minds want to know

keep up the great work mofome:+textinbo

mofome do you like the minny play today better than the detroit one that got cancelled a few days ago? thx

mofome

Banned
Romanowski said:
2004: 151-116 .566 (+133.86)
2005: 153-120 .560 (+121.67)

2006: 110-116-7 (+30.02)

:+clueless youre on pace to have 4 times as many plays as you did the 2 previous years, change of strategy? inquring minds want to know

keep up the great work mofome:+textinbo

lasy couple years i only posted on the tracker for a about a 3rd of the year or so.

thanks romo and best of luck to u as well

:cheers

mofome

Banned
na, im just up money and not real bright about it. had a great basketball season and up 30 units in bases....so im gamblin

mofome

Banned
welp...it was nice being up for a while. this is amazin. arroyo comes in with an era at 2.00

and he gives up a 2 RBI single to Oliver fucking perez

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD width=347>Perez singled to right, Wilson and Paulino scored, Castillo to third.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Castillo singled to right, Wilson to third, Paulino to second.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Paulino singled to left, Wilson to second.</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>Wilson singled to left center.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

4 singles in a row

awesome...now the fucking pile of fuck lets perez steal 2nd

:hung

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Fucking twins 3 feet from a 2run hr run doesnt score wouldnt have but get thrown out anyways:hung fucking dumb fucks

whats even worse detroit making that throw gave minny an opp to stay alive in inning when the guy going to 2nd was dead meat

mofome

Banned
its always fun to be thrown out on the bases

and the Bo Sox cant score...they ahve runners on each inning and wont score

mofome

Banned
HOLY SHIT

TWO different innings the reds get their firsT THREE People on...and they have 2 runs??????????????????????????????????????

when in the fuck does that happen? get your first 3 people on in 2 different innings....and u dont score?

and the texas loses the first 5 inni play! and dellucci hits his first?? hr of the year on me

god

oh yeah...and minn who ahd been scoring plenty...hasnt scored tonight!

:+whipping

BigDaddy

EOG Master
this is a shame Santana is making these guys look like fools verlander is letting the ball be put into to play everytime i would have bet the under on this game but the last 3 unders i bet theirs been about 11 unearned runs combined unfucking real

mofome

Banned
cannon

i wish u were dead

go away. you are only here when things are terrible

KILL YOURSELF OR LET ME DO IT

mofome

Banned
verlander had 0Ks. didnt dominate at all. santana was kiling Det

but thats the fuckin muther pile of shit LUCK i have

i would play the same thing again b/c minn was more dominant...minssed a couple Hrs and didnt get ked ONE TIME

FUCK

no breaks all year

mofome

Banned
Cinci leaves bases loaded!!! OMG

COMPLETE CHASE PLAY. I dont care. im fucked. im even diggin into my sportsinteraction accoutn for this POS

OAK/ANA/AZ -1.5 10 to win 62.1

now im gonna get drunk and roll out

life is terrible...but family, friends and my lady should make things better

:smokesmal

i cant beleive cinci has left this many people on with no outs. and vance wilson...omg

then todd jones locks it down on me when he fucked me before

fuck
:+whipping

mofome

Banned
df2k5 said:
this is not turning out to be a good night mofome... but theres always tommorow

its terrible. cant get a break this year. when a team gets shut out without being Ked once...??? and vance wilson HRs on Santana?

eh...just no luck this season

mofome

Banned
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #382a7e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #382a7e 1px solid; COLOR: #382a7e" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; FONT-VARIANT: small-caps">bet type</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" colSpan=3>Combination </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#e5e5e5><TD></TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; FONT-VARIANT: small-caps">bet price</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" colSpan=3>+ 705 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; FONT-VARIANT: small-caps">bet amount</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" colSpan=3>$ <INPUT onkeyup="CalculateReturn(Combination.Return, 8.05,Combination.iAmount)" value=1000 name=iAmount<TD></TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; FONT-VARIANT: small-caps">bet payout</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" colSpan=3>$ 8050.00 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
ANA -1.5
OAK
ANA u 9
10/70.5

im about to be out of money :(

im gone. depression setting in

:surprised:

Cannon

Banned
Good Grief MOMAN

You bet TWO TEN UNIT PARLAYS?

ANA -1 1/2,OAK,ANA under 10

and

OAK,ANA, ARIZ - 1 1/2

I got ANA also bet pulling for ya MOMAN. Bet Dallas the second half 10 units.

I Got them first half and over game and over, Taking Dallas second half $500 over $300.

Were all in this together. Lets get your parlay in.

been a while since i have seen someone lose what looks like 60+ units in a night....i feel for him no matter how big a jerk he has been to me..

Cannon

Banned
Wow I think counting juice on the team totals and the 2 10 unit parlays he lost 101.55 units. Hope I am wrong. SOB ........Thats is terrible......

thaineseguy

EOG Member
well...for those who are going with the rollercoaster theory...i believe now is the time to buy that admission ticket and hop on.