Guys.....absolute value today

I posted this a few days ago when Chris asked.....

But grab some Ducks +500 or so to win the series against the oilers......they are asmall fav tonight,but love to see them get on a roll....they can do it...They are 1 of only 2 teams to ever come back from this defecit.They swept the avs,so we know they can reel off 4 straight....Oilers still sick....

Basically we want 1 win...then huge scalps are readily available.....You'll see oilers at -240 after the game.......that's a huge scalp.....Much bigger if you would have got some last time I posted,but it's not too late.....

also,look for Ducks at home tonight to storm out of the gates again.....I love them -129(pinny now) to win easily the 1st period again

Dontrell Willis at home today at +30to35.....great value as they looked great last night,and mets not the strongest road team going

Royals +321....wang is no top 3 starter...affelt is probably the 2nd best guy on the royals staff.....Yankees without 2 key starters,and might rest 1 more.Royals have been scoring many runs last few games and have been getting hurt with middle relief and closres....Look for Jeremy to go 5+ innings at least and give you a shot to win...like them + 1 1/2 as well

O's +121......Weaver goes today,and with Bedard on the mound obvious pitching edge goes to O's......should be a 6-5 game regardless....like the over 9 as well.....

cards over 8 1/2 -120..........Our #'s gave us 10.2

that is basically a 1 1/2 run delta from the current #......nice total

There's my value report guys...enjoy yourselves,and to all my Yankee friends,happy memorial day from your canadian buddy:cheers

Reactions: WYM

MCP

Lab I am with you on Marlins, I grabbed +135 overnight thinking this price would drop significantly... but I was wrong.. adding more soon.

Everytime I've been on the D-train, he has gotten shelled.. so lets hope that changes today..

GL

MCP said:
Lab I am with you on Marlins, I grabbed +135 overnight thinking this price would drop significantly... but I was wrong.. adding more soon.

Everytime I've been on the D-train, he has gotten shelled.. so lets hope that changes today..

GL

Let's hope.....the kid is too good

OMFG, I am so stupid. During the game the other night we talked about this lab, 22-1 was still avail to win the cup. I just looked now and it is down to 9-1. I will be kicking myself they pull it off. However, I just seen a prob I like, ducks -130 to score first goal tonight. I can't decide how many units I want to play it for? How strong to do you feel the ducks will come out blazing like last game?

ChrisGo said:
OMFG, I am so stupid. During the game the other night we talked about this lab, 22-1 was still avail to win the cup. I just looked now and it is down to 9-1. I will be kicking myself they pull it off. However, I just seen a prob I like, ducks -130 to score first goal tonight. I can't decide how many units I want to play it for? How strong to do you feel the ducks will come out blazing like last game?

very strong ChrisG......

Urgency is just as much....home crowd....they know thay can score on Roloson....they know Edmonton is tired and still sick....why not press the,it worked in game 4 outscoring them 3-0 in the 1st:+thumbs-2

ChrisGo said:

Imagine buddy,when we talked it was 22-1.....just on scalp alone you would have made $$......

and imagine if they win tonight,it goes down to 6-1
:cheers :surprised: :+clueless

I might fade Horn....have seen him and spoke to guys in and around his camp.He hasn't had a great camp.

but his opponent is just so shit....I may pass.....like Lister cause he's the only one in that fight with any grappling skills.....if he dosen't get ko's he wins easy

roach23

Banned
Lab what do you know about Jared Weaver for the LAA? He has to be better than his brother Jeff right? Bedard is 1-3 in away starts....and the only win coming against Tampa.

lab - do you know that ur posts sound like ur a tout? LOL

"guys, great value play..."

"guys, we feel that...."

:mutley

not tellin it like it is lab...were still friends...

IDENTITY said:

"guys, we feel that...."

why are you not tellin it like it is?

you should try tellin it like it is baby......I've been around 5 years now,if I haven't gone tout yet,I think it's safe to say I'm not fond of them.....

just trying to help out .....there is tons of value,and the value plays have done unreal since posting them

:luvuIdentity
Identity

Hey Lab, Rush made me some $$$ against Penn. He has very been very hungry for a matchup against Hughes, as he said after the Penn fight. What do you predict the odds will be on Hughes vs. St. Pierre? Will Hughes fight Rush even if he loses tonight? I wouldd think so, as tonight's fight is not a title fight.

p.s. don't waste ur energy on ID, shes not woth it

roach23 said:
Lab what do you know about Jared Weaver for the LAA? He has to be better than his brother Jeff right? Bedard is 1-3 in away starts....and the only win coming against Tampa.

Bedard has better stuff......Especially against an aggressive angels lineup,his offspeed stuff is great.Like the over here ragardless Roach.....I hear Weaver is decent,but if he's related to Jeff,how good can he be?

The idiot gene has to be in both siblings no?

IDENTITY said:

"guys, we feel that...."

He would be a shitty tout then. I could see him telling his clients to bet 50 units in a day. Monopoly money. LMFAO

:hung

Smoke said:
Hey Lab, Rush made me some $$$ against Penn. He has very been very hungry for a matchup against Hughes, as he said after the Penn fight. What do you predict the odds will be on Hughes vs. St. Pierre? Will Hughes fight Rush even if he loses tonight? I wouldd think so, as tonight's fight is not a title fight.

p.s. don't waste ur energy on ID, shes not woth it

me and ID have a fun relationship....she amuses me:+wink-2+

as for Rush,he will eb at the fight hoping Hughes wins.......

I saw Georges last week......he's training pretty light now,and is currently filming season 4 of Ultimate fighter,where he will be a coach oposite Randy Couture.....Was a good career $$ move for him at this point......trust me,if Hughes wins,it only helps Rush out $$.............

I hopefully will see him next week when I head out.I'll let you know how his training is going on your Pm's.....he's at 192 now,and ripped.....the guy is never out of shape:+thumbs-2

UWinSports said:
He would be a shitty tout then. I could see him telling his clients to bet 50 units in a day. Monopoly money. LMFAO

:hung

Hey,Monopoly boy...every time I challenge you to a money challenge,you run scared......we had a challenge where the loser leaves the site....you lost that big,yet you welched and still post.....

I will make 1 more challenge infront of everyone here......send 1k to pinny and let either Henry,or even send it to Shrink and let him hold it......winner take all.any sport you want.....and lucky for you,hockey is almost up......I can beat you in any sport monopoly boy.....

Keep posting your worthless spot plays,and entering free contests......leave betting "real" money to guys who actually do it

lab - dont waste ur time with that scumbag, uwin. hes one of the best known stiffs in gambling forum history. LOL

IDENTITY said:
lab - dont waste ur time with that scumbag, uwin. hes one of the best known stiffs in gambling forum history. LOL

ID,I know sweety....at least he bets 15 units on a game:+wink-2+

<TABLE class=tborder id=post243701 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>UWinSports<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_243701", true); </SCRIPT>
Mortal LOCK King

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_243701><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->adding

5 Star Boston -310
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

talking about risking units UWIN,go look at how many you **risk**

i was thinking the same thing MCP. If the marlins go down, hopefully the nats can make some noise. I would hate to lose both.

MCP

Willis keeps on shitting the bed. I swore last time I bet on him was the last... for some reason I think he has talent, but he is a headcase.

IDENTITY said:
lab - how much is ur bankroll, like 20-25k?

I use monopoly $$ identity......ask Uwin

I start with 4 red ones
10 orange
5 blue
and a few white ones

if they run out,I sell st charles place and 2 railroads and get some more:+wink-2+

Just don't understand why Uwin,who says he makes $$,can't even afford to step up and bet me 1 k.......

You'd think he'd want to try and beat me since he loves Hitler,and I am a jew......too bad,I guess he envies us jews:+wink-2+

oh boy, I got alot riding on the ducks tonight, they pretty much make or break my day/night. I would be very happy if they score in the first 5/10 min of the game and cruise to a 5-2 victory.

Blacklab, thanks for taking the time & effort to share
your thoughts. Overall you are making people money
and that's the bottom line/big picture.

I like your Anaheim pick tonight and am thinking of
spreading the cash around between Anaheim to win
in regulation -1/2 +110, complete game -143 & -1.5
+200, 1st period -129, and the +500 for the series.

Continued success to you & GL on the game tonight.

X-Files said:
Blacklab, thanks for taking the time & effort to share
your thoughts. Overall you are making people money
and that's the bottom line/big picture.

I like your Anaheim pick tonight and am thinking of
spreading the cash around between Anaheim to win
in regulation -1/2 +110, complete game -143 & -1.5
+200, 1st period -129, and the +500 for the series.

Continued success to you & GL on the game tonight.

very good plan X,and have a great night........:+wink-2+

UWinSports said:
add some units. Youll get it back

I don't chase Uwin.....you just lost tons of cash on the horses though.....

<TABLE class=tborder id=post246673 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>UWinSports<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_246673", true); </SCRIPT>
Mortal LOCK King

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_246673><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->trying to get my money back by chasing

Churchill Downs 9th race

#4 Everything To Gain

$300 win

$900 place

total wager $1200

Bet it thru a local so if I dont cash I am in trouble

GL and God Bless
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

keep up the great work and contribution to the forum....you are exactly what the forum needs to see......a loser who chases....good combo.

whenever you're ready to answer my challenge let me know......you seem to be avoiding it like the plague....

that was sweet, I needed it after seattle and rangers look like they going down. You are the man when it comes down to the NHL. Keep up the great work.

ChrisGo said:
that was sweet, I needed it after seattle and rangers look like they going down. You are the man when it comes down to the NHL. Keep up the great work.

great job guys......was a huge play....they came outblazing again....win the 1st period,now let's get the game and the heat