Shrink, get that stupid f#cking picture off the home page please

shoebox

EOG Veteran
I cant take it EVERY time I open up this site, i am sure its a great article but that picture is driving me nuts and I see it every time I come to EOG.

The one with the double eyes.

roach23

Banned
shoebox said:
I cant take it EVERY time I open up this site, i am sure its a great article but that picture is driving me nuts and I see it every time I come to EOG.

The one with the double eyes.

what are you complaining about you homo. that's the perfect woman. she can blow you and lick your balls at the same time.

roach23 said:
what are you complaining about you homo. that's the perfect woman. she can blow you and lick your balls at the same time.

Wow. She must have a really long tongue
or a very deep throat.

:coffee

UWinSports said:
Oh your bi-sexual huh Lab. I didnt know you liked babes. Still time to chase.

GL and God Bless

If I had to come home to your wife every night,I might have to turn bi.....but for now,I love the ladies too much.......thank g-d I don't have to come home to her:+wink-2+

I can see why you're such an angry,depressed guy......keep losing and betting the horses buddy....1 day,1 of your imaginary bets will hit,and you will be king of your own world.....

:+clueless

Blacklab said:
If I had to come home to your wife every night,I might have to turn bi.....but for now,I love the ladies too much.......thank g-d I don't have to come home to her:+wink-2+

I can see why you're such an angry,depressed guy......keep losing and betting the horses buddy....1 day,1 of your imaginary bets will hit,and you will be king of your own world.....

:+clueless

Whatever you say MonopolyLab

GL and God Bless

<TABLE class=tborder id=post246793 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2>UWinSports </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message is hidden because UWinSports is on your ignore list.</SPAN>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

why ruin these forums Uwin?is your life that bad?cmon man,your shit is getting old......

I challenged you for $$ for "real $$" today....you still have found a way to avoid it......

Mods.clean this joker up......he's a nobody and never has been....guy is a loser,a chaser,and offers nothing......JMO

you're such a puss y.......you post

"good luck,and g-d bless hitler".....as you've done in the past......then like the little puss that you are go and edit it......

what a fukin joke......not only are you a loser,but a puss

lololol

Blacklab said:
you're such a puss y.......you post

"good luck,and g-d bless hitler".....as you've done in the past......then like the little puss that you are go and edit it......

what a fukin joke......not only are you a loser,but a puss

lololol

MonopolyLab

GL and God Bless