Saturday Bases....(197-191, +30.02 units, ytd...)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Morning guys......hope everyone is having a nice Memorial Day Weekend so far....Lets try and make some $$$ this weekend, to make it all the nicer....tired of spinning my wheels, and am looking to go on a nice run over the next couple of weeks......Looking to reach 50 units real soon...tired of wading down here in the shallow end, lets get in deep....:cheers

I feel VERY GOOD about todays card, however i did last Saturday as well, and the Mets ripped our hearts out.....however, usually when i feel extra good about the card, its a good sign, lets hope so.....

Atlanta (-120).........2 units

Florida (+132)..........1 unit

San Diego (+122)......2 units

San Diego -1.5 (+242)...1 unit

Cincinnati -1.5 (+137).....2 unit

White Sox (-125)........2 units

Detroit (-148)........2 units

Detroit -1.5 (+138)......1 unit

Philly (-125)...........3 units (fav play)

Philly -1.5 (+156)..........2 units

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Yes I still have nightmares about that Wagner inning. Now he's making saves and doing his job. Idiot.

Let's have a big day today to forget about last Saturday.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
yeah i gotta admit, that one has stuck with me longer than the others...and there have been plenty this year.......always are, but for some reason, that one has really stuck in my head....

We have even had some worse ones this year, too, it wasnt the worst...but it was a HUGE SWING in units that day, and i guess the way it happened....but we had Lidge blow some for us............We had one day where we lost 3 games that we had at least 5 run leads in each game, we had the Texas meltdown in NY when they led 9-1 and lost.....

But still, that damn mets game is the one im not over yet...

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast
Bucs GL today...Need to get this downswing for the past week out of the system and get on a roll...

Some +'s have to go your way, you are owed way to many blown games, it will come back to you later on in the season when you are rolling ....

Have a good Mem. day everyone...:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Since my cubbies cant seem to do anything right, i am declaring a new "fav play" avatar rule.......The avatar will change daily to the team i feel is the best value for the day...if i have no fav play, then the avatar will be the play i have the most faith in for the day...

When the Cubbies prove to me, they can win again, and get at least 2 of the 3 horses back that they are missing, then i will consider putting them back up....

Just dont prove it today Cubbies....

paytheline

EOG Addicted
good luck bucsfan.....i didn't post any plays yesterday....but i had the two biggest dogs...both won...and i still lost a unit for the day:yikess

Superman

EOG Senior Member
If I'm reading the box score correctly Glavine has a perfect game through 5 innings so far. :yikess

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
PyRo CaPPer said:
BUCS!!-------ANY THOUGHTS ON THE BO SOX AT 4 TODAY? SCHILLING GOIN FOR 200TH WIN?

No.....

Too much vig for me, with the way Schilling occasionally doesnt show up...but certainly not enough faith in TB to play them either..

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted
I just laid off that toooo tooo much vig!!

MY plays for tonite are White Sox -127 and Cle/Det OVER 9.5!!!!!

WHAT DO U THINK BUCS???

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
PyRo CaPPer said:
I just laid off that toooo tooo much vig!!

MY plays for tonite are White Sox -127 and Cle/Det OVER 9.5!!!!!

WHAT DO U THINK BUCS???

well obviously i like white sox, i played them......

think Detroit will score, but cleveland bats have been cold lately.....my guess would be detroit will have to get at least 6 of the runs for ya, if not 7....

I kinda looked for a 6-1, or 6-2 win....

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted
VERLANDER THROWS FASTBALLS...GOOD FASTBALLS...BUT THE TRIBE ORDERS FASTBALLS FOR BREAKFAST AT DENNYS...TRIBE BATS DUE TO COME ALIVE, AND PAUL "BYRD CALL" IS GONNA GIVE UP HIS 4-5 RUNS...MY GUESS CLEVELAND TAKES IT 8-5????!!!!????

GENERAL----> I HOPE THAT WAS SARCASTIC?!? CAUSE IM GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE YOU CALL YOUR BOOK AND CANCEL THE BET OR U CAN PLAY THE OTHER SIDE! HAHA JUST KIDDIN BRO! GOOD LUCK TO ALL...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
PyRo CaPPer said:
THATS NOT GOOD THAT THE WHITE SOX WENT FROM -127 TO -122 IS IT???

:answer:

Just means some money went on Toronto.....But not necessarily bad....good for you, as u played white sox, u can get them at better price.....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
wow...

trying to rally, and the pads get the leadoff man on in the 7th, in Roberts, and he gets caught stealing on 1st pitch, was out by at least 6 feet...

had to have been a missed hit and run sign, cuz pitcher had almost let the ball go, before he went.....

damn u hate to see that, down a run.......

grrr

Ppeter

EOG Enthusiast
Another masacre in the making. This Philly pitcher is an absolute joke.

Christ you are ice cold, bucs. I hope you turn it around. This drought is getting very long.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Ppeter said:

Christ you are ice cold, bucs. I hope you turn it around. This drought is getting very long.

Yes, well aware that picks have sucked for the last week or so....Certainly not doing it on purpose.....

cklennon

EOG Enthusiast
Well if DET can hold on and Philly makes a comeback this could yet be a winning day. Don't count it out yet but it is getting to be a long cold strreak bucs! Believe it's been 1 winning day out of the last 10 or so.

It will end soon :cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
cklennon said:
Well if DET can hold on and Philly makes a comeback this could yet be a winning day. Don't count it out yet but it is getting to be a long cold strreak bucs! Believe it's been 1 winning day out of the last 10 or so.

It will end soon :cheers

Thats correct, absolutely correct....However, even if everything goes wrong, I am still up about 20 units on the year....so in a better place than when the season started, so im not gonna be TOO EMBARRASSED about it...

i do my best to bring a winning method to bases, and have succeeded in past years, and plan to succeed this year as well...

Do i wish i was further ahead at this point? Hell yes, i do....

Am i frustrated about the current streak? yup, sure am....

Am i ashamed that i am ahead 20 units 2 months into the season? nope (gotta remember, my plays arent 5 and 10 units each, so its not so easy to build up flashy numbers, even though i make alot of plays....If i was 20 units ahead, and betting 10 units a game, i would think that was skimpy, cuz you could lose all the seasons winnings on 1 bad game.....but posting everything at 10 units, just means you are trying to make things look good on paper.....i am actually trying to grind out a season long profit for everyone here....not a method that some like, but i do...)

2 years ago, was down a little over 40 units before everything kicked in...havent been down this year, so when it kicks in, it will go further than then.....

Brutus

EOG Enthusiast
Ppeter said:

:+clueless nevermind

Hang in there bucs!! You are up 30 units and I guess it is the end of the world. I guess you should give a refund or something...

can't wait to see that hot streak that is just around the corner bucs
BOL :cheers

cklennon

EOG Enthusiast
Jesus christ, Philly down by 2 runners on 1st and 2nd no one out, instead of bunting to advance 2 RUNNERS INTO SCORING POSITION FOR RYAN HOWARD burrell grounds into a DP

un-fucking-believeable!

roach23

Banned
cklennon said:
and they give it right back. i thought this philly team was good...

ryan franklin is the worst pitcher in the majors. and that dumb fat shit charlie manuel keeps putting him out there. he's cost the phillies at least 4-5 games this year. fucking douche.

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
they have good bats. no one said good pitching that is for sure. looks like philly will be a hot cold team all year

The General said:
You're in good shape with me on the Indians.

:hung
General, we need to reprogram your mind. Here's what you should do. Every morning (for the next 30 days) when you first wake up go to the mirror and repeat five times, "I'm a winner, and people like me." And if by chance the mirror talks smack back at you....well....My advice would be to resume drinking...heavily.

(jk) Sorry. Carry on.

Hang in there Bucs!!

I suggest shortening your card to a handful that have the best value, until you get rolling again.

Best Wishes!!