Did eog put ComptrBob and Joeflex on post review???

mofome

Banned
those things are b/w us and those members. we all know what gets a poster put on post review. u just have to respect our decisions and beat with us.

mofome said:
those things are b/w us and those members. we all know what gets a poster put on post review. u just have to respect our decisions and beat with us.

And beat with us?

What the hell? Is this a gay dating forum? :surprised:

BigDaddy

EOG Master
why would they computerbob keeps the most accurate records on this site what did he do to be put on post review? if its for keeping culvers record that is a joke IMHO

joke?

normal......but Uwin can spout off God bless hitler,and hasn't even been warned......

he's worse than JJ IMO....and not just saying it cause I hate the guy

Blacklab said:
joke?

normal......but Uwin can spout off God bless hitler,and hasn't even been warned......

he's worse than JJ IMO....and not just saying it cause I hate the guy

Hey Lab...

When's Rush gonna get another shot at Hughes?

jakethompson said:
Hey Lab...

When's Rush gonna get another shot at Hughes?

He is next in line GSP i believe is going to have a tuneup fight this summer and if it all works out they should meet in the fall.

dmmd98 said:
He is next in line GSP i believe is going to have a tuneup fight this summer and if it all works out they should meet in the fall.

no tune up......he is a coach on the ultimate fighter....they are filming now,and will be done in 3 weeks......he then goes into training and they will tentitivly fight in september......

he is next in line./......we're just hoping for a Hughes win

BigDaddy,

This had nothing to do with one of them tracking Culver...

We can easily find a replacement or he can still track RUSS..

dmmd98,

Both of them were placed on Post Revew due to their constant bashing of others in the Baseball forums..

We have a very strong group of cappers who are trying to help each other there by contributing their picks with or without analysis, but these two are DIVIDERS...

Do a search on either of them and you will see that they NEVER contributed anything, but they loved to instigate...

I won't allow a couple of posters to ruin a good thing that we have going there, period...

They can still post if they have something of quality to add...

And, we will gladly place them back soon if they can be more civil...

Here is exactly what I am talking about...

http://www.eog.com/forums/search.php?searchid=108786

http://www.eog.com/forums/search.php?searchid=108788

THE SHRINK

BigDaddy

EOG Master
links dont work and all i see from bob is he disagrees with you about asking cokin a thread he didnt start BTW what his record is what is wrong with that?

BigDaddy,

The links work fine for me....

Please read ALL of his posts...

Hey it 's YOUR FORUM guys...

If you want that in the Baseball Forum, we'll be glad to take them both off post review...

But don't complain about it later, ok?

This isn't my first rodeo...

Thanks,
Ken

BigDaddy

EOG Master
THE SHRINK said:
BigDaddy,

The links work fine for me....

Please read ALL of his posts...

Thanks,
Ken

shrink i click link this is what i get

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. :+clueless
<!-- / main error message -->

BigDaddy

EOG Master
MCP said:
Computbob wasnt bashing anyone, he was getting the run around when he simply asked for records.

MEMO to posters: Do not question the paid posters on this site.

that is my take to as ive read nothing wrong with what bob said i havent read the other guy yet so i cant comment on him

MCP said:
Computbob wasnt bashing anyone, he was getting the run around when he simply asked for records.

MEMO to posters: Do not question the paid posters on this site.

:cheers

also,as long as yoi're not JJ.....feel free to praise Hitler

BigDaddy

EOG Master
and it also appears he was ganged up on by a poster that has had a questionable past about even posting his plays on time and fudging his so called record that in posts by you shrink have even called this poster out on:+clueless

Who is going to track culver then is the first point and the second does free speech exist here only if you don't question the paid handicappers. Kinda like animal farm. All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others just change that around with All posters are equal but some posters are more equal then others.

I don't even like Joeflex but if this forum is all about free speech then he should have the right to ask his question even more since much worse things are said with blacklabs example and another example of an inmature attempted to discredit them by posting a gay picture of two guys kissing. A classic example of being a keyboard bully.

The general in the same thread said the smartest thing "No matter the opinions, this has been a good thought provoking thread. It touches on several bases to do with things I have interest in." I personally don't have much of an opinion on Cokin or anyone else you pay to post picks here. My concern was that you said this place would be different then therx but this is a classic old RX move right down to the childish comments and a pack of wolves behavior.

My two cents im sure the bashing will be soon to follow.

Do these work?

Do these work?

http://www.eog.com/forums/search.php?searchid=108795

http://www.eog.com/forums/search.php?searchid=108796

Guys,

I am all for FREE SPEECH and since at least a couple of you are against post review for them, they have normal status as of now...

Perhaps I lost my cool today when making the decision...

It wouldn't be the first time..

I really thought I was doing something to stop the negativity in the Baseball forum fostered by them...

But, I appreciate your feedback, I thank you and I apologize if I offended anyone...

Ken

dmmd98 said:
Who is going to track culver then is the first point and the second does free speech exist here only if you don't question the paid handicappers. Kinda like animal farm. All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others just change that around with All posters are equal but some posters are equal then others.

I don't even like Joeflex but if this forum is all about free speech then he should have the right to ask his question even more since much worse things are said with blacklabs example and another example of an inmature attempted to discredit them by posting a gay picture of two guys kissing. A classic example of being a keyboard bully.

The general in the same thread said the smartest thing "No matter the opinions, this has been a good thought provoking thread. It touches on several bases to do with things I have interest in." I personally don't have much of an opinion on Cokin or anyone else you pay to post picks here. My concern was that you said this place would be different then therx but this is a classic old RX move right down to the childish comments and a pack of wolves behavior.

up there with post of the year.......seems as if this place is starting to not know in which direction to turn.....Glad it's flourishing and growing,but at what cost?

You don't put a poster who praises Hitler in his posts....yet ban those that challenge fellow posters......

What bothers me,is that it was never,ever addressed.....what's worse,is it was done again today.......this tells me,he wasn't even emailed and warned about such.....

JJ can praise the holocaust,be banned(very fair IMO)
another poster praises Hitler....not even talked to....allowed to continue to bash.

Obviously we are happy to have Russ culver and Bucsfan here,but it shouldn't interfere with the way the site is run...

FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.......oilers just scored

Now I'm getting upset....cause I'm being ignored on something I'm passionate about.....

Shrink,I asked a question.At least email me.PM me.But at least address it......you knew when it happened.You know it happened again today.WTF is more important?Someone scrutenizing a paid poster,or someone praising Hitler?

roach23

Banned
dmmd98 said:
Who is going to track culver then is the first point and the second does free speech exist here only if you don't question the paid handicappers. Kinda like animal farm. All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others just change that around with All posters are equal but some posters are equal then others.

well said :+thumbs-2

I'm pretty sure Ken's Jewish so I seriously doubt he's been intentionally avoiding that subject.

I'm all for free speech as well, HOWEVER:

If the only thing the person is doing is causing trouble for someone, and not contributing to the forum in any POSITIVE way, then there's no reason for them to be here.

I'm not commenting about either poster. I haven't read their posts and have no idea about what's going on.

I'm just saying that this is an owned business, and while allowing people to speak their mind is important, what is in the best interest of those who DO provide POSITIVE experiences is what is ultimately important. If it means putting someone on PR to keep them from causing trouble for everyone else, then I'm all for it.

(NOT saying those guys were causing problems at all, just making a general statement)

roach23

Banned
Blacklab said:
Now I'm getting upset....cause I'm being ignored on something I'm passionate about.....

Shrink,I asked a question.At least email me.PM me.But at least address it......you knew when it happened.You know it happened again today.WTF is more important?Someone scrutenizing a paid poster,or someone praising Hitler?

why don't you let the Hitler stuff go?? He does it because it pisses you off to no end. You rant about it and UWin just laughs. He's getting the best of you Lab. I'm not staying its right for him to say, nor funny...but like a 3 year old...if you ignore the shit they do for attention...they'll just stop doing it and try and find something else to get your attention. Just ignore it and it'll stop...i'll bet you a dime on that. :cheers

blacklab,

In the wonderful world of posting fourms, there is a big difference between what you say and how you say it...

JJ was not banned because he praised the holocaust. He was banned because he grabbed a bullhorn, climbed naked on Town Hall, waited until the TV cameras arrived - then praised the holocaust at the top of his lungs.

Uwin is a fly, annoying to some, but harmless to all.

Back to topic... I am glad Shrink reconsidered his decision.

Asking questions about someone's past records should not be a problem.

There will be plenty of time for post reviews or bannings once Culver or Cokin lose 5 in a row... then watch the shit fly...

I know this statement will not be popular, but I think UWin is a postive contributer to this site. He says it just for shock value and just to be funny.

As for the other two, I am not up to date with what has been going on

Joe said:
blacklab,

In the wonderful world of posting fourms, there is a big difference between what you say and how you say it...

JJ was not banned because he praised the holocaust. He was banned because he grabbed a bullhorn, climbed naked on Town Hall, waited until the TV cameras arrived - then praised the holocaust at the top of his lungs.

Uwin is a fly, annoying to some, but harmless to all.

Back to topic... I am glad Shrink reconsidered his decision.

Asking questions about someone's past records should not be a problem.

There will be plenty of time for post reviews or bannings once Culver or Cokin lose 5 in a row... then watch the shit fly...

Joe,I know what you're saying......but,these things should never be said.....

along with the N word,on posting forums,certain things should stay taboo......

If I said gl,g-d bless.....and Joe,I raped your wife and she was good

this is totally tasteless...and even if I'm just a fly,I should be swatted for a comment like that

JRock7997 said:
I know this statement will not be popular, but I think UWin is a postive contributer to this site. He says it just for shock value and just to be funny.

As for the other two, I am not up to date with what has been going on

JRock,you know i consider you one of the best posters here....that being said,no matter how much he wants to shock,or if he wants to be funny,you don't say those things and get away with it.......

it's rewarding internet tough guys

as well,I'm in the group that says he contributes nothing.......

his best post ever was

"guys I just checked on my plants and they are growing well,I should have cash come christmas"

"having a horrible day guys...gonna have to chase now.Gonna have to use my local in case I lose so I can stiff him"

great stuff:+thumbs-2

blacklab,

In all honesty I do not pay Uwin much attention and usually skip his posts.

So, you have the advantage there.

All I can say is that in the posting world there are no sacred cows.

I believe it is best to let people be people. When it becomes a problem, address it. Otherwise, ignore it.

It would appear that that is what is happening here.

As for your comment, yes it struck a chord, but if I chose to ignore it, then I would expect the site to do so also. If we started a flame war then the site would have to address it in some manner.

Blacklab said:
JRock,you know i consider you one of the best posters here....that being said,no matter how much he wants to shock,or if he wants to be funny,you don't say those things and get away with it.......

it's rewarding internet tough guys

as well,I'm in the group that says he contributes nothing.......

his best post ever was

"guys I just checked on my plants and they are growing well,I should have cash come christmas"

"having a horrible day guys...gonna have to chase now.Gonna have to use my local in case I lose so I can stiff him"

great stuff:+thumbs-2

Is what he post tasteless? Yes. But one might say the same about the Arts and Entertainment forum. What BTJ says also could be considered tasteless, but what UWin says just hits home to you (right or wrong).

OK!! Here goes!!! It doesn't take a rocket scientist or trash collector to figure out that these two [Joeflex and ComptrBob] have an agenda!! But you fellas already know that!!
Their posts are used only to badger a guy who is making plays to help the posters at EOG!!
I'm sure he has a website somewhere. Why don't they go there to post their guestions?
I'll tell you why!!! Because it has nothing to do with DAVE!! They like to flame EOG!! They would flame JESUS CHRIST if he was making picks in the EOG MLB forum!!
BECAUSE THE EOG MLB FORUM IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
Fellas it's too late!! EOG is headed to the top!!

These guys should spend more time working on their own sites instead of worrying ours!!

JEALOUSY is a terrible thing!! MAY'N!!

JRock7997 said:
Is what he post tasteless? Yes. But one might say the same about the Arts and Entertainment forum. What BTJ says also could be considered tasteless, but what UWin says just hits home to you (right or wrong).

If you were black....and he called you Nigg-r....would you take offense to that?same thing.