Krackman

Heim

EOG Master
Small story on him in this week's Gaming Today.....the ever-optimistic Krackomberger describes himself as 'slightly' overweight'. Hey...some props for not using big boned.

Last edited by a moderator:

alldaycapper

EOG Veteran
Re: Krackman

Hope Spike picks up the show. Would be interesting to watch how the Krackman goes about his sports betting.

Heim

EOG Master

He'd be a good guest again for JK. Not sure if Krack is still sour on anything sports forum related despite his start there.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Krackman's one of the friendliest guys around.

Wears his East Coast pedigree proudly.

Valuist

EOG Master

He is supposed to do a show with Gill Alexander once a week on VSIN, but at least half the time he's a no show. I would be shocked if they bring him back next year.

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

Krackman's one of the friendliest guys around.

Wears his East Coast pedigree proudly.

i've met 1000's kracks in my travels
sharp grinders who position themselves well
by identifying talented people then cultivating
and piggybacking to earn a soft seat.

when the world ends guys like this will be well suited
to slide around and survive the rapture

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

I've never been impressed listening to Krackman. I can tell he's either not astute enough to handicap games or isn't doing the work. Just my 2 cents.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Krackman is a supreme wiseguy on many fronts

Supreme Wiseguy? What is he doing selling picks? It tells me his edge is up. I could be wrong but that is the only thing that makes sense. Why didn't Walters sell picks? Why doesn't Voulgaris sell picks? They don't need too.

Also, if he bets his picks and he is a Supreme Wiseguy, that # will be gone once he hits it, leaving his clients worse off... Something is off here.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Idk Krackman the tout but regular old Krackman is a pretty good dude.

And FWIW he has contacts on both sides of the counter that 99% of people selling picks do not have. Actually 99% of players as well.

Whether or not that can be translated into wins for potential customers I do not know but he certainly has longtime friends that go back to the beginning of the offshore industry.

Always stayed out of my business, I wish him well.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

William Krackomberger, aka Krackman.

Crossed paths with him many years ago here in Las Vegas.

Talks with a smile.

Recently spotted in the race and sports book at MGM Grand with his good friend and boxing authority Teddy Atlas.

Krackman will never be confused with Charles Atlas but I've heard his bankroll deserves world-class status.

Earner.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Sharp analysis JK.

Only thing you forgot was the beret.

:lol

(BTW if still married to same woman wifey is a pretty good earner as well)

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

Talks with a smile.

Recently spotted in the race and sports book at MGM Grand with his good friend and boxing authority Teddy Atlas.

Krackman will never be confused with Charles Atlas but I've heard his bankroll deserves world-class status.

Earner.

Heck if rj bell throws on a kangol, we could be talking bosom buddies, who stop at nothing to lead the public to point spread profitability. just two pay it forward type joes, as mother teresa would be proud...

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Heck if rj bell throws on a kangol, we could be talking bosom buddies, who stop at nothing to lead the public to point spread profitability. just two pay it forward type joes, as mother teresa would be proud...

LOL. I'm with you. I don't know if Krack lost an important contact or if Traders on the come up have passed him and his crew by or whatever but it makes no sense. Supreme Wiseguys laugh at these guys, they don't join their ranks.

Scatana Fas

EOG Addicted

Talks with a smile.

Earner.

He does what 99% here of the posters only dream of. Not an easy business and the guy just grinds.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

He does what 99% here of the posters only dream of. Not an easy business and the guy just grinds.

And what is that? Put in 20+ years of grinding only to end up sponging off others as some weak-ass Tipster? That ain't a dream, it's a fucking nightmare; talk about an ignominious end. I'd commit Seppuku before committing to the Tipster Business.

Heim

EOG Master

Krack has to be positioning himself for the anticipated SCOTUS ban lift. His main source of advertising is VSIN & Gaming Today. Not exactly a $649 a month crowd.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Krack has to be positioning himself for the anticipated SCOTUS ban lift. His main source of advertising is VSIN & Gaming Today. Not exactly a $649 a month crowd.

I haven't been following. Do you know if this includes exchange wagering? Would Betfair be able to come in?

MrTop

EOG Master

agree... many bettors near US coast lines. The bettors will probably win the sports betting case but could very well lose with increased odds laying -112 to win 100 in football/basketball

Scatana Fas

EOG Addicted

And what is that? Put in 20+ years of grinding only to end up sponging off others as some weak-ass Tipster? That ain't a dream, it's a fucking nightmare; talk about an ignominious end. I'd commit Seppuku before committing to the Tipster Business.

He earns unlike most of the folks here.

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member

He is supposed to do a show with Gill Alexander once a week on VSIN, but at least half the time he's a no show. I would be shocked if they bring him back next year.

Watching him on Gill’s show right now. I find him interesting and entertaining. Says he got the 49ers at +3 with an early tip from Warren Sharp that Rams would be sitting their starters. Line moved 6 points so SF is now the 3 point favorite.

Also says the public always backs the must win teams in week 17, inflating the line so there is value in taking the dog. Says must win teams fail to cover 61% of the time?

This article appears to be 2 years OLD.

Watching him on Gill’s show right now. I find him interesting and entertaining. Says he got the 49ers at +3 with an early tip from Warren Sharp that Rams would be sitting their starters. Line moved 6 points so SF is now the 3 point favorite.

Also says the public always backs the must win teams in week 17, inflating the line so there is value in taking the dog. Says must win teams fail to cover 61% of the time?

Heim

EOG Master
I can not follow this guy anymore on Twitter....the constant name dropping and book bashing has become excessive. Ever since he went tout he's gone over the top. I think he forgets he started as a forum glory too.