NBA Conference Finals...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I just visited Culver's thread today. He seems very professional. Just agreed on one of his plays. I rarely jump in and do that, I think a first, liking the same side. I tried to warn him off going vs. Webb a few starts back. Maybe I brought him some luck. Just so many more games to cap, I am getting drawn in.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
A dead loser. I guess it ended tonight. Even got burned on a free scalp Dal -9 last shot. No shot after 39 pt 1Q. No ft's for Suns, no clock stops. FG % not good enough even though % from arc improved. A dud, no excuses.
Back to regroup tomorrow. You know you are a square when you play against the steam on an under play, and still lose by 20. Next game sails over.

Best wishes...OF :+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Miami ov 182 1/2 (2 units) Grande Carib Pinny drop

This opened 184, dropped to 182, then kicked back up. Like the change of venue, where Motown cannot grab and hold as much. Really like the way Heat just opened it up 4Q. They did a bit of that in game #1 and won. And almost were in position to steal game #2. They fell in a gigantic hole not doing it. If they push the ball, and focus on ball movement it brings all of the fringe guys in. Toine, Gary and JWill become much more effective involved than watching Wade and Shaq run the two man game. In fact the entire team becomes more effective. They were able to increase their fg% this way, both against Nets and Motown. Back home Pat loves those fast starts, and pushing the ball. Motown will shed the slowdown mode, if they must, like the Bucks series. Total been dropping steady, to the lowest the Heat have seen in the playoffs. I think going over 183 is easier that 223. Just see a much more balanced offense, the other guys besides the big two much more effective at home, not being grabbed and held. Not sure where Haslem's head is, but not in the games so far. Also Motown's bench built better for scoring than stopping points. Take the ov 183 if 182 1/2 is not available.

Updated record: 38-24-4 61.3% (+15.9 units)

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran
Alrighty then Froggie. I already have a play on the Pistons at +3.5 now I'll make a 2 weight play on Pistons OVER 182.5 (-110)

Lets roll.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
It is going back up to opener, 184 poppin everywhere. If Pat goes for the fast start, it should make it. Not sure about the + points here. Might not be enough, and Motown been less than impressive on road in playoffs. Miami has been high scoring and lots of ft's at home. I just hope the change of venue and lowest total they have seen add up to a victory on the over.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
By the way, I am passing on the Shaq prop. Ineffective Zo and head in the clouds Haslem makes Shaq play max minutes.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Heat shooting 60% but 3 lousy ft's. Watching Ben brick them is depressing. This one is one the few that could go either way. We had a great 50 point 1Q, followed by a dud 37 2Q. Right about on pace, maybe a basket orso under. I think Motown will have to pick up pace to catch up. Heat have done their part. Still think it makes it over, some how, some way. Holding on tight.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers :smokesmal

Tough to beat the fix. Motown had to foul in the last minute.
Hindsight says go for middle under 190 in 1st.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Normally I would just hop away without saying anything, that is what I do. But I feel I at least have to say goodbye to my fans and haters. No one chased me off, I am no longer hot, and just am not feeling it. The easy way out would be to keep posting plays, but I just could not do that in good faith. Been over 3 straight years of staring at the screen, sometimes 16 hours a day. I was supposed to break last year for a couple of months, got very hot and worked right through. I regret that to this day.

What will I do? Don Best premium is already shutoff. No use kicking 6 bills for that. I have to finish backyard landscaping. I have a storage unit costing me a buck seventy a month doing nothing. I can hang out with the kids a lot more, family picnics, fishing, and some travel overseas. I feel I earned this vacation, in many ways. Someone will invariably ask, just post the plays anyway, even if you are not working. No. That would be a major disservice to all. I never got my tip jar started, maybe next go round. Hopefully made some people money, had some fun, and chilled in the Barca. It has been a blast, and I thank Ken for inviting me back for this short stay. I also thank everyone who showed faith in me, as I really worked hard not to dissappoint.

Some people give me shit for posting go away or good bye posts, but better that way than to just vanish, I owe you that. So enjoy, I am sure the time off will do me good. My return ETA would be early August. When you do this long enough your mind and body let you know enough is enough. If there was a gun to my head, or a pressing need, I could gut it out. But April was good enough to let me out of the cooker. May you win most of your bets.

Best Wishes...Your old pal...OF :cheers :bye

Thank You very much for your continued support.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
Normally I would just hop away without saying anything, that is what I do. But I feel I at least have to say goodbye to my fans and haters. No one chased me off, I am no longer hot, and just am not feeling it. The easy way out would be to keep posting plays, but I just could not do that in good faith. Been over 3 straight years of staring at the screen, sometimes 16 hours a day. I was supposed to break last year for a couple of months, got very hot and worked right through. I regret that to this day.

What will I do? Don Best premium is already shutoff. No use kicking 6 bills for that. I have to finish backyard landscaping. I have a storage unit costing me a buck seventy a month doing nothing. I can hang out with the kids a lot more, family picnics, fishing, and some travel overseas. I feel I earned this vacation, in many ways. Someone will invariably ask, just post the plays anyway, even if you are not working. No. That would be a major disservice to all. I never got my tip jar started, maybe next go round. Hopefully made some people money, had some fun, and chilled in the Barca. It has been a blast, and I thank Ken for inviting me back for this short stay. I also thank everyone who showed faith in me, as I really worked hard not to dissappoint.

Some people give me shit for posting go away or good bye posts, but better that way than to just vanish, I owe you that. So enjoy, I am sure the time off will do me good. My return ETA would be early August. When you do this long enough your mind and body let you know enough is enough. If there was a gun to my head, or a pressing need, I could gut it out. But April was good enough to let me out of the cooker. May you win most of your bets.

See you for the finals YAWN

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Raiders, you are the one person that could fuck up a wet dream. I am surprised you actually climbed out of the dump to flame me in the sports forums, normally you don't? That is what I see here, so it appears normal to me. Feel free to head back to the dump and go back and forth with Caliente, (David1), as you two have a lot in common. I felt it would courteous to say good bye. Something you cannot grasp. Why do I have a huge following, your words not mine, is unlike you I try to keep it real. Please keep tracking everyone in the world, except yourself of course, and spend your time in the dump. I am just being honest here. Another concept that evades you. I have grown to like many a poster over the years, and hopefully some like me. If that is the best I can do so be it. But your incessant attacks just grow old and tiresome, if not downright boring. If the only person who will play along is David1, that pretty much says where you stand. I'll be back in August, just like I said, no sooner, no later. And if I did not leave, this time, I felt inappropriate bailing on The Shrink when his father had passed. It is called class, something you totally lack. So you and David1 work on your battle strategies, for my comeback. Laters Raiders, I sure as hell won't miss you.

Best Wishes...OF :rolleyes:

joelatti

FROG, i'm in Monte-Carlo on vaca right now, but I see that you are leavib=ng us..Just wanted to thank you for all that you have given and as for Raiders....F' him...Wish you well

Enjoy the well deserved rest, OF. Like i've said before
you are one of the top 10 here that i always look for.
Always a good read, informative, fun and profitable.
Hope to see you in August.

As for raiders i've reported his post as a bad post,
under "problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts".
Let's see what, if anything, is done about it. Personally
i would ban him or put him on post review at the least.
Maybe "the dump" would be a good place to lock him
up for life.

Frog- You can't even go a couple of hours without coming back. How many farewell speeches did you give at the RX? Guys at EOG haven't watched your act long enough so some are fooled here but at the RX they know you are a clown. Just answer the question, how many farewell speeches have you given and how many times did you say that you'd never be back?

x-files: Please don't report me. I beg you, anything but that.

It's a farewell speech, not a place for picks anymore. Just watch and see how fast Frog comes back in as Frog or a ghost.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:

Back so soon?