Kudos to Paul Bovi

railbird

EOG Master
gave me Big Joel Soul via twitter, 9th at Belmont, my first horse bet since Ky derby, won as 10-1 shot.

railbird

EOG Master
Paul very sharp, people should be begging him to post here, instead of people like Heim nitpicking him

railbird

EOG Master
had 30 across won 588, I told clerk 50, checking recording . 28.80 to win, I should have just said 200 to win.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Lots to like about Paul Bovi.

A dedicated gambler in the arena.

He loves charting the flow of money coming into the betting pools.

A guy like Bovi can find live horses at big prices.

Can he beat the races long-term?

I prefer his chances of gambling and winning in the sports book not the race book.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
I like Bovi a good deal, very limited in what he does on forums over the years but he works hard at his targeted craft.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Bovi is tired of the targetted nitpicking attacks, there is a long line of talented handicappers who refuse to post on forums or have left the forums because of mob mentally of misfits.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
John Kelly says touts are fair game here at EOG post #10 granted some cant stand to have nitpick and truth pointed out. Touts as we all know can be really slippery about the truth. Some touts like Rail put up with it and stay very active generate page views here and John appreciates that. To each his own in the tout world. Id prefer bovi be posting here

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And so would I.

But everyone should welcome respectful skepticism.

And I know, some of the skepticism is not respectful and that's where the conversation begins to disintegrate..

Gabe

Horse racing expert
respectful skepticism should be encouraged and practiced. But this is the internet where anonymous invisible people that may or may not even exist enjoy taking out their daily life frustrations out on people. Imagine if people acted in person like they do on the internet? We'd have a civil war.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
problem is the Tout spin the fake stuff to hype and misguide facts is done respectfully on the forums, by the touts, that is their game.

And that leads to the disintegration on the Rebuttal and correction of the tout speak.

and eventually the leaving in a huff by the Touts

that is the way Ive seen it most commonly. there is a rare tout like Railbird who just keeps doing what he does here.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
problem is the Tout spin the fake stuff to hype and misguide facts is done respectfully on the forums, by the touts, that is their game.

And that leads to the disintegration on the Rebuttal and correction of the tout speak.

and eventually the leaving in a huff by the Touts

that is the way Ive seen it most commonly. there is a rare tout like Railbird who just keeps doing what he does here.

When I stopped posting at EOG, I still paid attention to what railbird had to say. He's a very sharp bettor.

EOG is lucky to have him here and like you I'm surprised if he hasn't left, hope he never does.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
When I stopped posting at EOG, I still paid attention to what railbird had to say. He's a very sharp bettor.

EOG is lucky to have him here and like you I'm surprised if he hasn't left, hope he never does.

Rail is not sharp in anything but west coast baskets....THATS IT.....

He is a racist dick and past poster....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
viejo in my opinion his Golf and tennis are strong, granted you cant get the make up lines he claims but worth a strong peek at a minimum golf and Tennis and as you say west coast college hoops

he is a racist and past posts and makes up line value (on virtually 100%) of his plays all common tout tricks. not too shocking

he claims to be a strong Christian but his hate is so strong its not believable.

kane

EOG master
viejo in my opinion his Golf and tennis are strong, granted you cant get the make up lines he claims but worth a strong peek at a minimum golf and Tennis and as you say west coast college hoops

he is a racist and past posts and makes up line value (on virtually 100%) of his plays all common tout tricks. not too shocking

he claims to be a strong Christian but his hate is so strong its not believable.
Solid post Try

kane

EOG master
So much for respectful skepticism.
What VD said is true John, I know he's your friend, but there's no question he's a racist and he's constantly past posting. I've seen him post a play that ends up a loser, then the next day he'll claim he live bet the other side and made a profit, shit like that

kane

EOG master

Don't worry Gabe, your buddy isn't going anywhere. He'll be posting his racist shit and his made up lines here till the day he dies

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Don't worry Gabe, your buddy isn't going anywhere. He'll be posting his racist shit and his made up lines here till the day he dies

I don't like the racist stuff. Especially when needlessly saying "jew" "spic" when describing people.

kane

EOG master
Isn't JK to blame for accepting those?
Gabe, in the best bet thread John has to grade a bunch of plays every day, the last thing he has time for is to check on every line that gets posted to make sure it's accurate. The thread is set up for us to post the correct lines and police ourselves, unfortunately Rail takes advantage. Then he'll post a play that's a loser, but he'll post that he played the oither team live or made a play at halftime and ended up winning

Gabe

Horse racing expert
when I see the word scum I think of gabe..
go figure

Stop shitting up multiple threads with your nonsense, this is 6th thread you have followed me into to spew your hatred. We know your opinion already.

Get help, take the pill troll.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
VD, try and I are starting a horse racing thread everyday. Please contribute sir.

I don’t have access to everything like you guys do....if I had a form in front of me it would be a different story....but I do follow the big races at most tracks....I have said numerous times on the forum that I would rather spend a day at the track rather than most sporting events...I am a lifetime track degenerate...

blueline

EOG Master
I suggest, counseling via your health provider.

Im not the one who should be on a sexual offender list.....you should be required to register with the cops and the people living around you should know they live near a sex offender