Do you agree with the SATURDAY NFL line moves between 9:10 AM-10:00 AM PST/12:10 PM-1:00 PM EST?

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Let me give you some background.

Three years ago, I noticed NFL "moves" on the screen during the start of the CFB SATURDAY Games 9:10 AM - 9:30 AM PST or 12:10 PM - 12:30 PM EST

Here is the trend: These groups or betting syndicates are trying to hide their NFL moves/plays while the betting public is watching the start of the early College Football Games. In fact, these moves are winning moves that consistently win for me for the past 3 years. By far it is not 100% but it is something EOG bettors should consider.

Last week, there was a move on Steelers PITT +2, Falcons-3.5 and one NFL total.

The moves are usually 1 to 3 plays and they are not just sides and could be a mix of totals.

By the way, they all won last week.

What I want to use this thread to determine if this move is the correct NFL Play

You have to ask yourself:

1. On CFB Saturday Gameday 9:10 AM - 9:30 PST?? Why is there a sudden steam move(s) during this time?
2. Is someone picking this time for a coordinated attack ? ( I say yes)
3. If I wanted to hide
a play from the public do it when everyone is not looking at their screen, this is the perfect time. Their eyes are fixated on CFB Screen or CFB Game in progress.

You may think I am crazy but I am crazy up units in NFL just looking at this move during this steam.

--SVBettor.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm not a screen watcher but this is an interesting catch, SV.

NFL policy requires teams to report a "Game Status Report" on injured players by Saturday at 4:00 p.m. ET, the day before a Sunday game.

Hmmm...

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Last week, there was a move on Steelers PITT +2, Falcons-3.5 and one NFL total.

The moves are usually 1 to 3 plays and they are not just sides and could be a mix of totals.

By the way, they all won last week.

--SVBettor.

Both were life or death winners, ATL was a miracle cover.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
sharps were on those two yes. what was the nfl total that you saw move at that time? was it the pitt under?

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Fair Warning I had a similar thread last year and I hope we can track this in this thread going forward?

---SVBettor

Heim

EOG Master
Most of the moves Sat morning were Walters and the majority were correct.....and there would be some huge moves. Have no idea who is moving shit now
with Billy out of commission....or is he?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Fair Warning I had a similar thread last year and I hope we can track this in this thread going forward?

---SVBettor
I do remember that now. I think I used the info to get down on the plays I liked at that number if it were in my favor, and stood pat if I could get a number in my favor later. I rarely blindly chased their numbers.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
You have to do your research first so the move will can confirm your findings. Do not blindly follow just take something you were comfortable with.

---SVBettor

svbettor

EOG Veteran
sharps were on those two yes. what was the nfl total that you saw move at that time? was it the pitt under?

I dont remember try3 but it was 3 moves. Just be sure to have your info and get ready to pull the trigger. I may make an automated program to capture the line move and execute the play/trade like I do for my normal day job. At Merrill Lynch , I would help write special functions for traders on the trading desk.

--SVBettor

E$

EOG Dedicated
That’s usually the time I put my NFL plays in, probably just a coincidence though

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
I have a theory on the subject. That is when a lot of action is occurring at local credit shops. The only reason they handle some sharps is to get the picks. They lay it off (offshore) and bet more for themselves if the player is really good and they have him profiled. It hits the marketplace this way? I like the idea of tracking this line movement. As long as it doesn't get bet back at post time.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
I have a theory on the subject. That is when a lot of action is occurring at local credit shops. The only reason they handle some sharps is to get the picks. They lay it off (offshore) and bet more for themselves if the player is really good and they have him profiled. It hits the marketplace this way? I like the idea of tracking this line movement. As long as it doesn't get bet back at post time.

Thanks bucky for your input. My local loves me because he gets my picks. Bucky, do you have any other angles like the one I present here ? I think action occurs on the Thursday night game or Monday Nigh Football ? I would try to look at these times when the whole world has their eye on something else and they try to sneak one in.

---SVBettor

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Interesting angle, I never thought of that.

One step closer to 90/10. Baby steps.

kane

EOG master
I remember someone a few years ago (I'm assuming it's you) posting this very thing, and for the next few weeks as soon as the early college games kicked off I would watch the screen for NFL moves, but there was very little movement, I'll be paying attention tomorrow.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Are you not watching

1. Very Tiny move on SF +9 now SF +8.5
2. Small move on Total 455 Clevland OV 51.5 now OV 52

--SVBettor

kane

EOG master
Are you not watching

1. Very Tiny move on SF +9 now SF +8.5
2. Small move on Total 455 Clevland OV 51.5 now OV 52

--SVBettor
When I posted there was nothing, like you say a very small move to the Cle over, but that total had been rising all week. It looks like someone did hit SF though, that would be the type of move to watch

Heim

EOG Master
You look at some of these group moves in the NFL and you're left scratching your head. No dog in the fight yet money on Bills with a 36 year old Derek Anderson starting after only 4-5 practices.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You look at some of these group moves in the NFL and you're left scratching your head. No dog in the fight yet money on Bills with a 36 year old Derek Anderson starting after only 4-5 practices.
Thought they were just trying to move the line, then come back and hammer Indy.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I agree with the Philly move. Jax travelled with 4 DBs - Ramsey and three rookies. Just a lot going wrong with Jax at this time.

kane

EOG master
I agree with the Philly move. Jax travelled with 4 DBs - Ramsey and three rookies. Just a lot going wrong with Jax at this time.
I hear ya regarding Jax, but let's be honest, it's not like the Eagles have been world beaters themselves this year. I don't follow them so I don't know what the issues are, but they're not the same team that won it all last year, maybe a SB hangover, I don't know

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I hear ya regarding Jax, but let's be honest, it's not like the Eagles have been world beaters themselves this year. I don't follow them so I don't know what the issues are, but they're not the same team that won it all last year, maybe a SB hangover, I don't know

Agree with your points,I just don’t see one advantage that Jax has right now over Phillly. If there was a get well game for Philly, this is it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
3 defensive players for Jax were arrested for a bar fight tonight stemming from a bar bill they walked out on. Can’t see this line dropping.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Are you starting to believe me people. Good teamwork ppl. Keep up the good work.... Let's make more money on this. I have been making money on it for 2 years straight

--SVBettor