Luke Walton

Heim

EOG Master
According to ESPN Luke is on the hot seat. Next stretch of games critical for his survival. Not sure what Magic expected. It will be head and head who gets axed first Walton or Scotty Brooks.

You don't think Magic would sub in a Lue over a Luke? Would he??

railbird

EOG Master
Magic was 2-14 as a coach, D'Antoni won 60 games but he aint good enuff for Mr HIV, will LeBron hire Lue again?

Last edited by a moderator:

Heim

EOG Master
Moral of the story is LAL will be bet going forward.... naturally players want to save his job. :)

Heim

EOG Master
Hmmmm.......Lakeshow opened +3 opening night with huge expectations. Now almost off the rails at 3-5 back to POR and they open the same number. #SaveWalton has to
be part of the equation...no?

MrTop

EOG Master
Hmmmm.......Lakeshow opened +3 opening night with huge expectations. Now almost off the rails at 3-5 back to POR and they open the same number. #SaveWalton has to
be part of the equation...no?

BOL opened at -4.5 bet down to -3.5 ..again to -3 ..now going back up to -3.5 at many shops

am I in trouble I took Portland -3

leans:

cantor -3
grande -3 -105
cris -3 -115
DK -3-112

I am in trouble with these leans on the lakers

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
According to ESPN Luke is on the hot seat. Next stretch of games critical for his survival. Not sure what Magic expected. It will be head and head who gets axed first Walton or Scotty Brooks.

Magic needs to chillax. Let's play this out, they are going to be really good.

The only one who thinks Lue is a serious option would be you but you have an excuse, you don't know anything about basketball.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LeBron mailed it in versus TOR. Naturally Walton gets the blame.

Naturally.

If only the Lakers had Tyson Chandler.... if only.....

What are your odds now on Lue taking over the team?

You're such a fool this year is going to be entertaining.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Hmmmm.......Lakeshow opened +3 opening night with huge expectations. Now almost off the rails at 3-5 back to POR and they open the same number. #SaveWalton has to be part of the equation...no?

You eventually answered your own question:

I watched the POR feed last night and they conceded LAL have a different look/cohesiveness from GM1. Not talked about much but Hart a big plus with more minutes and Pope sitting down.

Are you still confused as to why they opened the same #?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I was impressed with them yesterday. Kawhi has given them a defense mentality. I actually saw Lowry guarding someone .

They were the 5th rated team in Defensive Efficiency, LY.

I was impressed with them yesterday. Kawhi has given them a defense mentality. I actually saw Lowry guarding someone .

JFC, he fucking led the LG in charges taken last year.

In all seriousness, how fucking dumb are you?

I don’t even follow the LG and I know this shit. I had to look up Tor’s defensive rating but I thought it was top-5.

MrTop

EOG Master

any minute twitter will light up when someone notices magic at a stop light in the back of a limo ----- on a phone. Only a matter of time.

:)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LeBron lowest 3p% since he is been in league. Lakers 4-6

34 years old in december

Heim has proved that LBJ Trolls haven't a clue about the NBA (see my above posts); Kawhi gave Tor a defensive mentality and Lowry plays no defense up this point? Are you fucking kidding me?

The thing is, this guy is serious, that's not trolling, it's just gross misinformation. That guy is about as sharp as you, you clowns belong together.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Not so sure how much James is really invested in actually winning at this point. He is 33 about to be 34 next month. The end is near.

Remember, thats an OLD 34 because hes been playing in June since the ice age.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Gamebred must print money in the NBA with his knowledge.

My Dearest FairWarning,

I’m gonna give you fair warning.

I’ve made many a posters world stop turning,

No need for your loved ones to be in mourning.

Let’s get this straight, you be JVG, I be Alonzo,

Use a clown, can I call you Bonzo?

I run EOG, like Lonzo.

Actually, I’m Nicole Mathews,

And you will take this abuse.

I murder Trolls,

On a mission from God, like Nick Foles.

So when you gotta go, you gotta go.

Save all your posting for TGF,

I’m now done with you… Next!

Heim

EOG Master
I don't care how many charges he gets.....there are many reasons for that including cheating into the lane. He's a defense liability in a half court game because of his
size. He cheats a lot. Is he better than guys like Irving and Thomas..yeah. They don't even try.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I don't care how many charges he gets.....there are many reasons for that including cheating into the lane. He's a defense liability in a half court game because of his size. He cheats a lot. Is he better than guys like Irving and Thomas..yeah. They don't even try.

Let me see. Taking a charge creates a turnover thus leaving the other team with an empty possession, puts them closer to the penalty (when applicable) and puts a foul on one of the opponents. Lowry accomplished this feat more than anyone else LY... massive liability.

Heim

EOG Master
Let me see. Taking a charge creates a turnover thus leaving the other team with an empty possession, puts them closer to the penalty (when applicable) and puts a foul on one of the opponents. Lowry accomplished this feat more than anyone else LY... massive liability.

Oh really...a turnover makes up for the majority of three point shots made on him when teams exploit his lack of height with mis-matches. Why don't you watch a game?

Plus look at that visual closely....there is Lowry with help defense just standing there waiting for LeBron to drive so he can open up and take the charge. That's why he gets many charges not because he works hard to get position.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Oh really...a turnover makes up for the majority of three point shots made on him when teams exploit his lack of height with mis-matches. Why don't you watch a game?

Plus look at that visual closely....there is Lowry with help defense just standing there waiting for LeBron to drive so he can open up and take the charge. That's why he gets many charges not because he works hard to get position.

Watch a game? Watch a fucking game? Bruv, you're the one telling me that Kawhi has suddenly given Tor a defensive mindset when they were a Top-5 defense LY, despite having a massive liability at the 1 (Lowry) to hear you tell it.

Heim

EOG Master
Watch a game? Watch a fucking game? Bruv, you're the one telling me that Kawhi has suddenly given Tor a defensive mindset when they were a Top-5 defense LY, despite having a massive liability at the 1 (Lowry) to hear you tell it.

Hey blowhard......I didn't say they weren't good defensively last year but it's a huge upgrade exchanging Kawhi for DeRozen. Plus they play in the East without offensive juggernauts like GSW and Houston et al. They're tied with GSW atop the defense numbers to date. Since you like to spout of stats from #5 to #1 is a better defensive mindset.......no?

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Magic needs to chillax. Let's play this out, they are going to be really good.

The only one who thinks Lue is a serious option would be you but you have an excuse, you don't know anything about basketball.
Like your Santa Monica Airport reference (LAX). It sounds like the hidden implication is that Lebron doesn't like Luke and Lebron is bringing in more cheddar than Bill's cousin, son whatever so Luke may be gone.

kane

EOG master
Toronto's liability on D last year was DeRozan, calling him a mediocre defender is a stretch
Hey blowhard......I didn't say they weren't good defensively last year but it's a huge upgrade exchanging Kawhi for DeRozen. Plus they play in the East without offensive juggernauts like GSW and Houston et al. They're tied with GSW atop the defense numbers to date. Since you like to spout of stats from #5 to #1 is a better defensive mindset.......no?

I don't know what goes into determining the best defensive team, but the Celtics have better numbers defensively than either of them

Boston allows 99.8 PPG on 41.8 from the field and 28.6 from three
Toronto allows 107.7 PPG on 42.7 from the field and 36.9 from three
GS allows 110.6 PPG on 43.7 from the field and 32.3 from three

Of course points allowed isn't the best indicator due to the pace these teams play, and there's each teams SOS to be factored in, but the Celtics have the lowest FG% and lowest 3pt FG% defensively in the league. In today's game holding your opponent to under 30% from deep is pretty remarkable, albeit the season is early

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I'm the blowhard? WTF have I said, I'm just correcting your blowhardness.

Yes, Kawhi is an upgrade over anyone not named LBJ. Your point being? They can potentially be a better defense than last year as a result? Yes but that is not how you phrased it at all.

Defensive mindset is also helped by the smallest guy on the floor (Lowry) sacrificing his body, night-in-night-out for the good of the team.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm the blowhard? WTF have I said, I'm just correcting your blowhardness.

Yes, Kawhi is an upgrade over anyone not named LBJ. Your point being? They can potentially be a better defense than last year as a result? Yes but that is not how you phrased it at all.

Defensive mindset is also helped by the smallest guy on the floor (Lowry) sacrificing his body, night-in-night-out for the good of the team.

If you think taking a charge is light work, ask Kobe why he stopped taking them for years...... they fucked up his back; at least that is what he said.

Heim

EOG Master
Toronto's liability on D last year was DeRozan, calling him a mediocre defender is a stretch

I don't know what goes into determining the best defensive team, but the Celtics have better numbers defensively than either of them

Boston allows 99.8 PPG on 41.8 from the field and 28.6 from three
Toronto allows 107.7 PPG on 42.7 from the field and 36.9 from three
GS allows 110.6 PPG on 43.7 from the field and 32.3 from three

Of course points allowed isn't the best indicator due to the pace these teams play, and there's each teams SOS to be factored in, but the Celtics have the lowest FG% and lowest 3pt FG% defensively in the league. In today's game holding your opponent to under 30% from deep is pretty remarkable, albeit the season is early

https://stats.nba.com/teams/defense/?sort=W&dir=-1

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
In the 351 minutes LeBron James has been on the floor, the Lakers have a net rating of -4.8. Further, in the 134 minutes LeBron has been off the floor, the Lakers have a net rating of +6.7. Two players right below LeBron in terms of overall negative net rating when on on the floor are Kuzma (-5.6) and Lonzo (-8.6).