Good to see all the NFL stadiums salute all veterans today....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Massive celebrations with military aircraft flying overhead at most stadiums....too bad that Donald Trump couldn’t address our military veterans today....the pussy draft Dodger was too busy trying to protect that orange head of his from a light drizzle...God bless all Vets and their families....

kane

EOG master
I saw that story about the orange pig puppet, fucking disgraceful he wouldn't attend the ceremony because it was raining a little, I can only hope the Vets remember that the next election

Wade

EOG Master
I thought your Father served?

You were too much of a coward and pussy to serve....just like your President....

railbird, trump and I are too smart to serve. only a moron would serve. nothing like getting your head blown off so politicians can make more money.

What do you think of Black History Month?

I think it's funny they gave the negroes the shortest month of the year. the other 11 months are white history months.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Here are the facts if anyone cares: Marine One, the President's helicopter was grounded due to bad weather forcing President Trump to cancel the planned trip to the cemetery.

As a Persian Gulf war vet I salute President Trump.

kane

EOG master
Here are the facts if anyone cares: Marine One, the President's helicopter was grounded due to bad weather forcing President Trump to cancel the planned trip to the cemetery.

His helicopter was grounded, LMAO. If the orange pig puppet wanted to be there, I'm sure they could have figured something out, he's a fucking disgrace to our country and our Vets. Also, thank you for your service.

MrTop

EOG Master
I am pretty sure Trump & JK were in Europe for all the vets that died in WW1 . It was 100 years since the war.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Thank you so much for your service....

MrTop

EOG Master
JK the retired general & the soon the be fired Chief of staff. I guess going in that everyone knows they will end up getting fired.

Last edited by a moderator: