Don Best troubles

kane

EOG master
I spoke to one of their tech guys, he said he's hoping it's up in the next 30 mins, but he said it could also be down for a while, I'm lost without the screen

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
I spoke to one of their tech guys, he said he's hoping it's up in the next 30 mins, but he said it could also be down for a while, I'm lost without the screen

You and me both. I can't tie my shoes without Don Best! This is what really sucks about them being the only game in town. Just awful.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
Since the bookmakers also have to use the odds screen, and there is only one, NOW would be a great time to middle if you're good at shopping lines and have a lot of outs, especially in Las Vegas..

MrTop

EOG Master
Was just able to log into Mobile version

yes we can , because DB3 is still on the old system which is the phone

they moved to the SportsOptions DBS4 screen and it cannot handle the memory

they sold scientific games a horrible product.

SAD

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
A bit of an on going joke.... how long will Codi Ceci be out according to Don Best?

They've had him "out indefinitely" with an "upper body" injury for every game since 10/12... The thing is he played in ever game (17 consecutive games) since Oct 26 LOL

Nickel for your thoughts... or in this case info

MrTop

EOG Master
through the years they took out some of the labor. Payed them less. The best guys quit or got let go. Running the service to the ground. Now This software to sell it to the apple computer owners was a big mistake. Great for them but bad for the original service buyers. The guy told me the whole story there of course they got rid of him. Should of made brand new software that handled everything good. They need quality control and better ideas.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
Happy to report that Ceci was no longer on the DB injury list for tonight's game... Someone at DB is reading here.

Alex Formenton is in the same predicament, except he's been sent to the London Knights on November 1st.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
Don Best failed to include a notice on the FL/WV game saying it was played at a neutral site. These guys are stealing $ in more ways than one.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
Alert that Kellan Grady has been upgraded to probable 10 minutes before tip-off only to be followed up a few minutes later that he has been downgraded to doubtful. I've just about had it with Don Worst.

kane

EOG master
Alert that Kellan Grady has been upgraded to probable 10 minutes before tip-off only to be followed up a few minutes later that he has been downgraded to doubtful. I've just about had it with Don Worst.

I'm on Davidson and wasn't happy to see him ruled out that close to tip, hopefully other guys pick up the slack and they cover anyway

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
I wouldn't have been on them if I didn't see Don Worst say he was playing. Pisses me the fuck off beyond belief.

Sleepy

EOG Master
I wouldn't have been on them if I didn't see Don Worst say he was playing. Pisses me the fuck off beyond belief.

Its their dumb $5 employees they hire to research this shit.

All you need to do is have 10-15 guys monitor the pregame streams on tunein and you get injury information straight from the coaches mouth most of the time.

You would think they would have enough money with all the people they rip off for $500 a month to hire some decent help.

yisman

EOG Master
It’s a shame that rick from sports options sold out

Was nice when there was at least competition

Not sure if rick is still alive because I haven’t heard from him in years and my last few e-mails went unanswered

MrTop

EOG Master
Last time I asked about 3 months ago rick was there. the new program stinks the history from the print button to see all the past lines at once comes out in Chinese. It is all screwed up. The numbers are wrong. Maybe by design ???

yisman write Benjie email.

the guys on the phone cannot do anything anymore except open & close accounts.

READY FREDDY

A Wheelbarrow for my Balls
It's not don best,... but scoresandodds has been flipping the teams on games occasionally. Currently my page is showing vatech winning over Cincinnati yesterday,...... Other incidents as well,... Flipping back and forth during games...

What are they doing? Hacked?

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
try betting tennis using DB this first week of the season and you'll swear off the product, missing games wrong times notices of time changes after games start, etc... hope they sort it out by the time aussie open starts

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
When the merger with SO and DB first happened I was ignorant as to how negative of an impact it would have on its users. I can only hope another company will emerge that offers a better product.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
Alert that Jimmy Butler is OUT a good 20-30 minutes after I read it on twitter. Pathetic.

kane

EOG master
Alert that Jimmy Butler is OUT a good 20-30 minutes after I read it on twitter. Pathetic.

I'm on the Suns, so when I saw the move on the screen I figured someone had to be out, thought it was Embiid since he's been hurt lately, about 20 minutes later it comes across the screen Butler out