The EOG Octagon: RAILBIRD v RAININTHREES (Round 2)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The EOG Octagon is a head-to-head handicapping showdown featuring a winner-take-all purse of 2,500 bananas.

Each contestant provides 1,000 bananas to the prize pot with EOG supplying the added money.

The format is simple: Thirty plays over a 30-day period featuring NFL, NCAAF, NBA and NCAAB plays.

All plays at -110 or less and the handicapper with the higher winning percentage will be declared the winner.

Tiebreaker: Better record over the last 5 plays, last 10 plays, last 15 plays and so on.

Contestants will post selections using pointspreads from the following establishments: CRIS, Pinnacle, BetDSI, Westgate and William Hill.

Once a contestant posts a selection, neither the contestant nor the opponent can submit a play on or against said selection.

At month's end, the winner stays on the court for the following month and the loser goes home, except for our initial showdown which will feature a Best-of-3 format.

I'll try to recruit EJD_5277, HEIM, KANE, NUT6, SVBETTOR, TOBY TYLER, VIEJO DINOSAUR, YISMAN, ZZYZX ROAD and others for this space in 2019.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
The EOG Octagon is a head-to-head handicapping showdown featuring a winner-take-all purse of 2,500 bananas.

Each contestant provides 1,000 bananas to the prize pot with EOG supplying the added money.

The format is simple: Thirty plays over a 30-day period featuring NFL, NCAAF, NBA and NCAAB plays.

All plays at -110 or less and the handicapper with the higher winning percentage will be declared the winner.

Tiebreaker: Better record over the last 5 plays, last 10 plays, last 15 plays and so on.

Contestants will post selections using pointspreads from the following establishments: CRIS, Pinnacle, BetDSI, Westgate and William Hill.

Once a contestant posts a selection, neither the contestant nor the opponent can submit a play on or against said selection.

At month's end, the winner stays on the court for the following month and the loser goes home, except for our initial showdown which will feature a Best-of-3 format.

I'll try to recruit EJD_5277, HEIM, KANE, NUT6, SVBETTOR, TOBY TYLER, VIEJO DINOSAUR, YISMAN, ZZYZX ROAD and others for this space in 2019.

I’ll take May 2019 if it’s not already spoken for.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Three-ball for Louisville!

Cards lead 66-62 with about 30 seconds remaining in the second half.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Louisville 70 Seton Hall 65.

The short road underdog wins outright.

BIRDIE breaks from the gate a winner.

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
rail.......would enjoy it if you gave a small write up .......ESPECIALLY on the west coast small conferences , where you excel........I recall you doing this on the EOG sports hour.................thnx & good luck to all.