EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, December 4

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Vegas Golden Showers to win in Regulation +119: I have no desire to lay almost -150 so I'll take almost +120 to win in 60 minutes. Vegas hosts the Caps for the first time since the Stanley Cup. And after getting smashed 5-2 in DC on Oct 10. If the Showers can't get motivated to get some payback for the Cup and October 10 - then shame on them. Caps will no doubt enter the game in a very surly mood having choked away a 5-1. 2P lead to an Anaheim team on Sunday playing their 4th road game in 6 days but funny things happen when teams travel from the East Coast to Vegas. I have no doubt Ovechkin is partying it up as we speak. I know the crowd will be seeking payback. I know the Showers will, too. I'll take a shot here with a very motivated home team that has been off since Saturday so fatigue will not be an issue and they should come out flying.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Miami -5 (UPenn).... could be risky. Am counting on UPenn being in weaker Division despite good record.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for sharing, Inkwell77.

Compiling the numbers now for a scoreboard update to be published later tonight.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Pinny

Vegas Golden Showers to win in Regulation +119: I have no desire to lay almost -150 so I'll take almost +120 to win in 60 minutes. Vegas hosts the Caps for the first time since the Stanley Cup. And after getting smashed 5-2 in DC on Oct 10. If the Showers can't get motivated to get some payback for the Cup and October 10 - then shame on them. Caps will no doubt enter the game in a very surly mood having choked away a 5-1. 2P lead to an Anaheim team on Sunday playing their 4th road game in 6 days but funny things happen when teams travel from the East Coast to Vegas. I have no doubt Ovechkin is partying it up as we speak. I know the crowd will be seeking payback. I know the Showers will, too. I'll take a shot here with a very motivated home team that has been off since Saturday so fatigue will not be an issue and they should come out flying.

Game goes at 7:05 p.m. PT.

Good luck, Winky.