RIP George H.W. Bush

mr merlin

EOG Master
LOL! Typical MAGAt rant. Too many charges and convictions/plea deals to be a Hoax. The fact Der Fuhrer calls it one only means it is not.
None are real though, Mueller has uncovered zero crimes committed by anyone related to Russia prior to his investigation, everything he's got is lying or misstating facts to his investigators(not real crimes).

So without Mueller there were no crimes, you could say Mueller was the instigating factor to all crimes uncovered.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let me give you a sneak peek at Michael Flynn's dick, Winky. Mueller will praise him for his cooperation and recommend no prison time for a single count of lying. His cooperation will have zero to do with Trump participating in a criminal scheme or acts. I don't know what the details will be. We'll find out together. Hopefully implicates Spybama but I doubt it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Birdie, you know this clown. Does he act and talk like this in real life?

You need to ask this question the other way around. And for the record I have NEVER posted anything asking for Der Fuhrer to be killed. I have said I hope he dies but I have NEVER said I hope someone kills him and you can look it up. The last thing I need is one of his MAGAts to report me to the Secret Service and we all know if I did - they would.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hate? No.

Loathe. Despise? Yes

All MAGAts have no clue how badly he has ruined this Country and if left alone - will continue to do so. #GOPTaxBillScam WILL cause a Recession by 2022. A very bad one. One Der Fuhrer is 100% responsible for yet his Brainless Brainwashed Lemmings are not smart enough to see it coming. I could go on but we need this fucking asshole gone ASAP. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! ANY! A-N-Y!

mr merlin

EOG Master
You need to ask this question the other way around. And for the record I have NEVER posted anything asking for Der Fuhrer to be killed. I have said I hope he dies but I have NEVER said I hope someone kills him and you can look it up. The last thing I need is one of his MAGAts to report me to the Secret Service and we all know if I did - they would.
I've had lunatics on your side threaten to report me several times, dont worry about it, it comes with the territory.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sad to see him go although no real shock. We now need another POTUS to die - preferably - the current one. Today!

Do a Birdie type video and repeat word for word these two posts in a restaurant or cafe very loudly so we can see the reaction of people. Maybe Birdie can interview you.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Birdie interview Winky?

The humor would be great.

It would be better the other way around. Rail would struggle to speak coherent words.

As many interviews as I have done the experience would show. 2 of my faves were done a few days apart:

In what was one of the all-time worst ever games, I got a fabulous interview with Dennis Smith at midfield at old Foxboro Stadium and the crowd noise and atmosphere added great background sound. I still have the cassette tape of it - I need to find it: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199110270nwe.htm

3 days later I am at the Hartford Civic Center Mall seeing my Kings play. I didn't want to buy a ticket so I got a Press Pass for the radio station I was working for. After the game I see GORDIE HOWE! I ask him a few questions and it gives me chills to this day - once again I need to find the cassette tape: https://www.hockey-reference.com/boxscores/199110300HAR.html

The one I most treasure was done in the Fall of 1986. I interviewed Fullerton Head Football Coach Gene Murphy (After Rams HC John Robinson stiffed me). I did a 2-minute feature on him and it took 3rd place for the West Coast Region for best radio feature in 1987.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The end is coming for the Russia shit show. Let’s see how they play that when it is revealed they have promoted a hoax for 2 years.

What's happened in Wash DC since Trump has been the illegitimate President?

Mueller has indicted enough men to field a football team.

I hate to say it. With Manafort lying, colluding with Trump, an acting AG, Trump witness tampering, obstructing justice, this investigation still has a ways to go before completed.

The Dems need to call Flynn, Cohen, Pence, Yates, Trump Jr, Mcgann to testify in front of the House Oversight Committee. The public and Congress need to know the truth.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Got a chuckle from a comment on CNN tonight.

One commentator said Paul Manafort never worked in a government position before serving as campaign manager for Trump.

The other commentator shot back, "But remember, Manafort worked for plenty of foreign governments before aligning with Trump."

Bigrunner

EOG Master
CNN also showing clips of Trump saying the mob pleas the 5th. Innocent people don't plea the 5th.

Trump's long time associate Roger Stone pleaded the 5th today.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
CNN also showing clips of Trump saying the mob pleas the 5th. Innocent people don't plea the 5th.

Trump's long time associate Roger Stone pleaded the 5th today.

Saw it.

I appreciate two CNN hosts, John King and Chris Cuomo.

King's my favorite, especially when analyzing election results.

You can have Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
0/1 Big Runner. Flynn walks with no Trump big tell and 2 redacted criminal investigations where Trump isn’t the target and Mueller is not the prosecutor. Say John Huber!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I’m still upset because the redactions allow idiots like you and hustlers like Seth Abramson to continue to promote the false script Trump is about to go down. My frustration is not getting to final time. With Flynn’s sentencing tells, could be looking at late next year. No! Trump is being robbed of his entire first term. Needs to be exonerated before the Super Show and the other side hunted. Make Jake Tapper give his meal culpa apology for lying to viewers for 2 years.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Manafart’s lies (now I don’t believe they will be revealed) have to do with his foreign lobbying and connections. Not Trump or the campaign. I’m sure it will be another tease.

Cohen, who knows. Fucking rat has been singing his lungs out. I’m sure he told anybody who would listen every bad thing he could about Trump and his family. It’s up to Mueller whether to use any of it. Nothing criminal. Just gossip girl.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I’m still upset because the redactions allow idiots like you and hustlers like Seth Abramson to continue to promote the false script Trump is about to go down. My frustration is not getting to final time. With Flynn’s sentencing tells, could be looking at late next year. No! Trump is being robbed of his entire first term. Needs to be exonerated before the Super Show and the other side hunted. Make Jake Tapper give his meal culpa apology for lying to viewers for 2 years.

Ok idiot. Now defend Trump on the cover-up of the Kashoogi murder. Prior to yesterdays briefing by the CIA director Gina Haskell, Trump, Pompeo, and Mattes all said there's no smoking gun. No evidence that MBS was involved.

After yesterday's briefing Lindsay Graham was pissed and famously said there's no smoking gun but a smoking saw. Bob Corker said if there was a trial MBS would be convicted in 30 minutes.

Dell Dude, you're an embarrassment!
#TheDeepState...Lol

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ok idiot. Now defend Trump on the cover-up of the Kashoogi murder. Prior to yesterdays briefing by the CIA director Gina Haskell, Trump, Pompeo, and Mattes all said there's no smoking gun. No evidence that MBS was involved.

After yesterday's briefing Lindsay Graham was pissed and famously said there's no smoking gun but a smoking saw. Bob Corker said if there was a trial MBS would be convicted in 30 minutes.

Dell Dude, you're an embarrassment!
#TheDeepState...Lol

So you are moving on to the towel head Scooby Kashabee. Noted.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Do you think Flynn dropped the dime on Trump? Or maybe somebody else like Jared, Junior. Look at Co Co’s guilty plea to SDNY how it would have read if Flynn gave Mueller the dirty deeds.

The 2 criminal investigations redacted are DOJ which means not Russia since Russia is Mueller’s mandate. If they are not Russia and still Trump, that’s another conflict and would require another special needs.

There is not another special needs. Think, McRunner. Think.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Again nothing there in the Flynn memo. Its almost comical to listen to CNN Fake News say this memo should have Trump "freaking" out.

Disgraced former FBI agent Peter Strzok and never Trumper said it best while investigating the Trump/Russian collusion: "There is nothing there".

But the lemmings who have their brain nailed shut believe what they want to believe contrary to facts.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That's right you fucking idiot. By context definition, it cannot involve Trump as a target because that would trigger automatic conflict and require another special needs.

Seth Abramson Verified account

27/ To be clear, though, the greatest number of redactions—an entire section of the document—are from an investigation OTHER than the Special Counsel's investigation, which is clearly a criminal investigation. We don't know who the target is—but it seems to NOT be Russia-related.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Unfortunately, Seth will be able to pretend he's an expert into next year. I don't expect Manafart or Cohen memo's to change anything and no final report this month. Nothing else happens until Mueller is finished. No Whorewitz, no declassification. I don't see any more indictments of a major player. Roger and Corsi are clowns. Trump Tower meeting is a dead end. Just have to wait for the final report.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I enjoyed the tributes by Brian Mulroney and Alan Simpson at the state funeral of George H.W. Bush.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Dumb Dude, you need to stop following Fox News and try and grasp some of the details of the Russian investigation, the obstruction of justice investigation.

Yesterday's court filings say Flynn's "record of military and public service distinguish him from every other person who has been charged in the investigation" but added that "senior government leaders should be held to the highest standards". That line is a very big clue. The senior officials being Kushner and Trump.

Mueller seems very satisfied with what he got from Flynn. Dumb Dude, you need to follow the details and not just Fox New. #TheDeepState.

Dumb Dude supports a traitor and a tax cheat! Very cool!

Last edited by a moderator: