Major shakeup at Sportsmemo

MrTop

EOG Master
I had him maybe 2 months.. I was looking at first if he was faking his record on the recap the next day. He wasn't. Tim had the same routine as ER. played around 11:00-12 noon EST to get the first group in. Could not get a run going at all. Lost right out of the gate. I had 5-7 touts in my day. Tim might of been the worst not even close. Good thing I did not follow all his plays. Eddie from RAS without a doubt was the best I ever had. Made some good money. There was another guy named eddie but got bought out by someone and they would not let him sell. I had Fez , lost on his old site but I still say he is much better than he showed . The pressure of winning is a lot for sure for anyone along with dealing W/A lines..Last guy I took a shot was Rail for 2 months neither month was the beginning of NCAA-bb. .. I timed rail wrong. I should of got him at his best time during the first 2 months of NCAA.BB Eddie RAS, Eddie gameday predictor and Rail are some of the best in NCAA-bb that sell in my opinion.

Heim

EOG Master
ComptrBob can correct me but I'm pretty sure Tim left with a lifetime hit rate of ~54%. Main reason bettors were surprised by his demise. Unfortunately you had
bad timing with him.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Yep, from Feb 2009 to when he left around Oct 2011, Tim Trushel 1042-905, 53.52%, +109.375u, all his profit was made by his 2* plays, 303-224, +111.5u.

Congrats to Drinkyrmilkshake if the +35 units, or whatever, is true.

Shame on Bettoriq for not publishing full unit records (except for Milkshake who they are promoting because he has done so well). I go on the site and full records are no where to be found.

Over and over they said this would be different yet all I see from their promotions on twitter are inconsistent sample sizes promoting various "runs"

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Heard the same thing, Ink.

Someone I know was involved with the operation at the beginning but was forced to disassociate with the project after witnessing some underhanded practices.

Too bad.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master

Shame on Bettoriq for not publishing full unit records (except for Milkshake who they are promoting because he has done so well). I go on the site and full records are no where to be found.

Over and over they said this would be different yet all I see from their promotions on twitter are inconsistent sample sizes promoting various "runs"
id like computer bob to confirm this

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

I believe right around 35 units fot clients. Computer bob has full records of every wager I made and also bettoriq releases seperate as well. I encourage full transparency win or lose. Happy holidays and good luck to all

kane

EOG master
I believe right around 35 units fot clients[/B]. Computer bob has full records of every wager I made and also bettoriq releases seperate as well. I encourage full transparency win or lose. Happy holidays and good luck to all

Well done Drink, congrats

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I dont know, man. I'm guessing there were some 2 unit plays in there if it is true.

Waz getting absolutely killed. Absolutely Hilarious.

Sorry didnt see this post. I don't know my record on 2 unit plays but I only did 1 a week and am unsure if it was +/- overall for the entire season. I think around 10 1 unit plays and 1 2 unit play per week was around the average. Thank you Kane and all that continually show support. Get that Radio show back Jk ! Dink and I are forced to talk minimally about one another sports nowadays.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I believe right around 35 units fot clients.

You have no idea what your clients made. There are some that may have lost money because they dropped out due to your early bad run; it’s what’s known as, “Withdrawal Risk.”

Computer bob has full records of every wager I made and also bettoriq releases seperate as well. I encourage full transparency win or lose. Happy holidays and good luck to all

Yet you work w/ a company that is about as transparent as fog; how do you reconcile that?

Believe it or not, I’m glad you had a good season (I’ll give your proofed record the benefit of the doubt). I’m not Ant-Drink, I’m Anti-Bullshit; keep that, ‘Changing the game,” shit out of here and everything will be everything,

You are now the lead singer for the “Tipster Chicks,” congrats. Maybe you can sign my album one of these days went I hit up the Hinterlands of Gambling, Vegas.

You guys are funny.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
How are they not transparent? I see a recap page that's updated daily win or lose.
How do I not change the game? I do a weekly podcast, I write a minimum of 500 words on every freeplay writeup, I give you a 5000 word essay on what to look for next season, I give you how to win in November, what else do you want? I give insane closing line value every Tuesday and Thursday. I lose and Im right there to own up to it. I win and Im humbled and thankful.
I share my entire world and work ethic with people.
I give anyone that reaches out plays for free. I needed money in the beginning of the year and now I dont. See how that works? Clients needed money Id imagine, now they need less. We can wager any amount you want Ill win before every season going forward. You in?

First it was a issue that I was front loading, now there were those who jumped ship after week 2. Mind you there were only month and annual sunscriptions then. What's next?

Happy I won? Gtfo here. I don't mind the hate, I don't mind the criticism. Don't lie. You're rooting for me to fail, to go bust, to be playing 10$ parlay cards at some point. I use that shit everyday of my life so thank you.

Youll never know what I go through every season and you sit high and mighty not giving a actual opinion on a single number on the board. You don't like touts, no doubt, I get it bro. Super cool you're like groovin mahoovin except he gave props to good touts, bet games, was sharp, gave opinions and still found time to seperate the good from the bad.. oh wait you're nothing like Groovin. My bad.

Id say goodluck but you dont actually bet on anything in life from what I can tell. So good day.

MrTop

EOG Master
Milkshake solid for next year....I need a full year from the others before I join with them.. right now I can't sleep at night . Lang is pretty good. er is streaky

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
How are they not transparent? I see a recap page that's updated daily win or lose.

Are you being serious? Like I said, you’re funny.

How do I not change the game? I do a weekly podcast, I write a minimum of 500 words on every freeplay writeup, I give you a 5000 word essay on what to look for next season, I give you how to win in November, what else do you want? I give insane closing line value every Tuesday and Thursday.

JFC, get over yourself.

Do you think you are the only Tipster to show a profit this year or to do write-ups or podcasts?

I lose and Im right there to own up to it. I win and Im humbled and thankful.

LOL. You sound real humble. See your post above about changing the game.

I share my entire world and work ethic with people.

LOL. Thank you.

You don’t outwork me, if you did, you wouldn’t need to sell. It wouldn’t even be a thought.

I give anyone that reaches out plays for free. I needed money in the beginning of the year and now I dont. See how that works? Clients needed money Id imagine, now they need less. We can wager any amount you want Ill win before every season going forward. You in?

Like you said, I don’t bet :)

Why is it in your head that you think I hope you lose?

First it was a issue that I was front loading, now there were those who jumped ship after week 2. Mind you there were only month and annual sunscriptions then. What's next?

You are fucking front-running clients and it’s still an issue; it’s completely unethical no matter how you spin it. I’m not the moral police so you can do what you want. To my mind, if you’re a Pro, Bet or Sell, make a choice.

So you’re telling me that all your clients stayed year round; even the monthly subscribers? No one bailed, you had a 100% retention rate since inception?

If that is true, then you would know roughly what your clients won.

Happy I won? Gtfo here. I don't mind the hate, I don't mind the criticism. Don't lie. You're rooting for me to fail, to go bust, to be playing 10$ parlay cards at some point. I use that shit everyday of my life so thank you.

I’m rooting for you to fail?

Can you show one post of me digging into you when you got off to that terrible start? Show me one fucking post where I engaged in schadenfreude and I had my chances. I’ll save you some time, those posts don’t exist.

Furthermore, do I harass you on twitter? On other forums? Do I harass you here? No. I’m just not going to listen to this, “Changing the game,” bullshit when the Tipster Chics, you’re employer, do the same BS everyone else does. You’re no differen’t.

If I really thought you guys wanted to, “Change the Game,” I would offer you suggestions on exactly how to do that but you guys wouldn’t heed that advice.

Youll never know what I go through every season and you sit high and mighty not giving a actual opinion on a single number on the board.

What does my opinion matter? I don’t bet my opinions, I trade my system, which is more robust, reliable and persistent than my opinion or your opinion. If it wasn’t, I would have to sell picks because this is how I make 100% of our money.

I’m an In-Running Trader (for the most part), I don’t need to know or have an opinion on what is going to happen next in order to profit from what happens next…. Therein lies the rub.

Does my opinion affect my trade size set-up at times; yes, occasionally, but I will lose my opinion before the majority of my money if my Stop gets hit. It’s that simple, no ego, no nothing, just no big losses.

I have no issue w/ people betting their opinion as some people have great opinions but I trade so many leagues it’s impossible to have an opinion on every trade but it’s very possible to grow my account x% a day (on average) just by trading my system. It’s an extremely recursive process that doesn’t offer the endorphin drip of gambling but it does offer a good living w/out having to sell a damn thing. That’s the difference between us.

You’re telling me how great you and your opinion are but one of us has to sell and one of us doesn’t. You can try to argue around that all day but the facts are the facts.

You don't like touts, no doubt, I get it bro. Super cool you're like groovin mahoovin except he gave props to good touts, bet games, was sharp, gave opinions and still found time to seperate the good from the bad.. oh wait you're nothing like Groovin. My bad.

In general, no, I don’t like Professional Tipsters as I have a fundamental issue w/ it. Do I dislike all Tipsters and think they are full of shit… NO.

You want to know my biggest head-scratcher w/ all this shit? Why would a real winner want to pay the psychological vig of being a Tipster? You said yourself you couldn’t sleep for like 2 days over some Tipping issues w/ a client. Why put yourself through that unless you have to?

No, I’m not Groovin but I am a Groovin Acolyte.

Id say goodluck but you dont actually bet on anything in life from what I can tell. So good day.

Persistent luck is skill :)

But I appreciate the thought.

You keep selling, Skippy, and I’ll keep earning.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Sorry didnt see this post. I don't know my record on 2 unit plays but I only did 1 a week and am unsure if it was +/- overall for the entire season. I think around 10 1 unit plays and 1 2 unit play per week was around the average. Thank you Kane and all that continually show support. Get that Radio show back Jk ! Dink and I are forced to talk minimally about one another sports nowadays.

Here's a hint for you... Plot position size against performance.

If your higher unit plays provide a higher yield, that is one clue that your, “opinion,” may be pretty good.

Also, how the fuck does a “Proffessional Tipster,” who is "Changing the game," not know his record on 2-unit plays?

Like I said, you’re a funny guy.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
What are you talking about Lap18? Good post?
Its a non gambler on a gambling board doing his best to use quote after quote to make the same tired point is it not? His point is he doesn't like tipsters.
He goes on and on to discredit it. He has no gamble at all.
He has never shared a play of any kind, he has never attempted to take numbers on games. Has he ever shared a single tip or give any insight that anyone can bet on? Im waiting for him to give me anything I can use. Point me to that thread, that quote that i was missing.
Where was the insight that Gamebread lead you to self discovery or profits of any kind?
Im arguing with a non bettor, a non gambler on a gambling board.
Why do you never argue with a complete moron?
Theyll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. Sorry I responded at all to begin with.
Happy holidays, Eddie

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Congrats on your winning season, Drink.

And happy holidays to you.

Do the write-ups and podcasts and other sports advisory commitments cut into your research time?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Drink, any chance your early-season struggles were tied to time management as you transitioned from full-fledged gambler to gambler/advisor?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What are you talking about Lap18? Good post?

You sound surprised? Why am I not surprised?

Its a non gambler on a gambling board doing his best to use quote after quote to make the same tired point is it not? His point is he doesn't like tipsters.

LOL. I am a trader who competes over odds, not outcomes. The underlying directive of any betting system is to procure the best odds possible. Get it? Need a map?

What tired point? I asked you several tipping questions awhile back and you answered one, that you needed the money. What about the others?

He goes on and on to discredit it. He has no gamble at all.

Yes. I don’t. Absolutely none. I’m probably the most risk averse person you will ever meet.

I don’t gamble, I provide through trading, that’s my #1 job. I leave all the ego-BS, like, “I’ve got gamble,” to you. Congrats, must be hard finding those XL Condoms.

He has never shared a play of any kind, he has never attempted to take numbers on games. Has he ever shared a single tip or give any insight that anyone can bet on? Im waiting for him to give me anything I can use. Point me to that thread, that quote that i was missing.

That’s a lie. I have.

Nunez over Roussey.

Happy?

Where was the insight that Gamebread lead you to self discovery or profits of any kind?

LOL. This post says more about you than me.

I wouldn’t expect a poster like you to see value in what I post.

BUT…

The sharpest guy on this board has learned from me, you silly Tipster.

One of the other sharpest posters here called me, “A rare breed.”

Wanna know why? Their actually sharp and what I post resonates w/ them. I don’t need to draw them a map nor does Lap18 seem to need one.

Im arguing with a non bettor, a non gambler on a gambling board.

You’re not only a bettor but a Professoinal Tipster who doesn’t even fucking know whether or not his 2-unit plays were profitable. Are you fucking kidding me? Take some pride in what you do.

Also, I’m a non-bettor who earns 100% of their income from the Sport Markets and I don’t need subscription fees to make my monthly nut.

Can you say the same?

Why do you never argue with a complete moron?

At least this moron knows to plot position size against performance, you clown.

I don’t even bet and I know more about than you :)

Happy holidays, Eddie

Bah Humbug!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Drink, any chance your early-season struggles were tied to time management as you transitioned from full-fledged gambler to gambler/advisor?

Do you mean his transition from Male to Tipster Chick :)

Sorry, but w/ all this vitroil coming my way from him, I think I'm justified. All I fucking said was that he didn't know what his client's made due to, "Withdrawal Risk," and something about him being the lead singer of the Tipster Chicks (it was actually a left-handed compliment). I didn't discredit his accomplishment and I never said I hope he loses or jumped on him when he got buried early.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I don't see you as a hater, GB.

And I appreciated the term "withdrawal risk."

You were a Groovin' supporter, correct?

Groovin' sometimes crossed the line with his insults and it was too bad because his skepticism about the success of some gamblers was spot-on.

His abrasive presentation hurt his telling proof.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I don't see you as a hater, GB.

And I appreciated the term "withdrawal risk."

You were a Groovin' supporter, correct?

Groovin' sometimes crossed the line with his insults and it was too bad because his skepticism about the success of some gamblers was spot-on.

His abrasive presentation hurt his telling proof.

Thank you. I'm not a hater. There are so many personal attacks coming from this guy, he is projecting.

Groovin is the GOAT poster (w/ apologies to LloydChristmas) and was a mentor. He helped me privately on many occassions and I did share with him that I thought his message did get lost in his delivery at times and he acknowedged it but couldn't help himself :) Long live the GOAT.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
About Groovin not being able to restrain himself: I find that happens to me on the basketball court.

I'll sometimes get upset when an inferior teammate makes a mistake.

Can't help myself.

I bark orders or hurl criticism.

Someone suggested to me it could be a mild case of Tourette's.

I toned it down after hearing that remark.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
About Groovin not being able to restrain himself: I find that happens to me on the basketball court.

I'll sometimes get upset when an inferior teammate makes a mistake.

Can't help myself.

I bark orders or hurl criticism.

Someone suggested to me it could be a mild case of Tourette's.

I toned it down after hearing that remark.

All the greats, do :)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Ha.

I'd sooner be a fiery guy than someone who doesn't care.

You mean like someone who doesn't know whether or not their 2-unit plays made money despite the fact it's his fucking job?

Sorry, I'm being petty but it feels so good :)

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I will try to be polite. I think you crossed a line GB when you commented earlier in this thread that I didn't care about my clients. I think I may have been out of hand but I don't get the sense that unlike Groovin who was very complimentary towards RAS and people who showed positive results for clients he would give props to them and of course he would go wild on who he thought was the opposite. I never had a problem with either. I don't see anything that makes me believe you would do the same justice.

I think it is pretty common knowledge I pay my bills through betting and poker. Less poker nowadays. I took on the project with bettoriq at a time of the most turmoil I have had in life.
I don't think I was or possibly still am in a good place in life. Money was not the deciding factor I can promise you that. I don't have a single client who I haven't tried to help who has asked for anything and I certainly never asked anyone to buy my plays. I am a bettor and will remain a bettor before all else. If it is frontloading so be it. I can't change how I do things for anyone currently. My unit size is more than a year package if you purchased it.
Regardless I don't want or have any need to go back and forth with you and good luck in your trading.

To address John's question
I think the podcast helped me quite alot as voicing my thought will sometimes allow me to realize I have a bias against a certain program or I have a bad number on a team. Also I had lost structure in my life. I am sort of a gym rat when it pertains to college football. I do everything by hand so it takes a lot to get through all 130 teams box scores, read articles about the games I didn't watch and jot down all the notes and then create bases for each game. It breaks up the monotony of the week. Also, Lange is pretty sharp so he stepped my game up sometimes.

The writing I did on my phone while on the stationary bike every Sunday waiting for openers at 4 pm. I enjoyed it very much.
The picks released are the best that still offer value. I move the screen a little on Mondays as you know. I usually have in the area of 20-25 bets and picking 10 that will still beat the close and gives everyone a widely-available chance to get down was the goal. I think it worked out well.

I struggle in the beginning of every season because I prefer in-conference matchups where I know the tendencies of each coach and how they want to outperform one another and also we usually have some history and some sense of motivation. I also struggle with out-of-conference games early in the year although my closing line value will be higher. I never trust my work and numbers until Week 3 normally.
I excel in late Oct and November it seems but in 2017 I crushed Weeks 1-5 and stayed pretty even the rest of the way, so who knows?
I'll be with Dink and Frank for the week of the National Championship Game and back for WSOP. I will be in Liberia in February as well. I believe I owe you a meal.
Sorry to have taken up so much space disagreeing with GB.

Last edited by a moderator:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Drink,

I appreciate the measured response and would like to point out that I never went wild against you. May he RIP, but I’m not Groovin. Tipsters aren’t even on my radar until they come to EOG and say or do certain things that I take issue with. I don’t want to go over ploughed ground but I have several issues w/ what you’re doing but that is my bag, not your’s. Going back, I just wanted some answers and some you provided and most you didn’t; your choice.

On a more personal note, contrary to your view, I have never wished ill-will upon you as you seem like a decent guy in a mostly indecent profession. I can make the distinction and we often live our lives in the grey.

Whether you make or lose 35-units is immaterial to the points I was making and wanted answers to. You losing money and fucking up your life and job doesn’t serve me just as you making a boat load of money doesn’t serve me and since I am not a sociopath, I wish the latter upon you. Not sure why you think it serves my non-agenda for you to get buried. I didn’t kick you when you were down so I hope that serves at least as some proof that I take nor took any joy in you losing money.

Sorry for the name-calling, but I felt as though I had a temporary license and it was fun :)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Hate it when the smart guys bicker.

Truce.

Gamblers have enough opposition as it is.

Trading isn't about beating others at their game, it's about controlling yourself at your own game.

I didn't make that up but that is one of the great truisms of Trading and probably gambling, as well, but I don't know since I'm not a Gambler :)