RIP George H.W. Bush

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Let me give you a sneak peek at Michael Flynn's dick, Winky. Mueller will praise him for his cooperation and recommend no prison time for a single count of lying. His cooperation will have zero to do with Trump participating in a criminal scheme or acts. I don't know what the details will be. We'll find out together. Hopefully implicates Spybama but I doubt it.
(y)

Dead on accurate.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's go for the hustle double or nothing. Friday, the Manafart memo if it truly details his lies, will be about his foreign lobbying and connections. Again, nothing to do with Trump or the Trump campaign or "collusion" with Russia or Wikileaks. Ricky Bobby is growing on me. I think he is playing it straight. Running down every lead of his mandate and passing off anything he finds outside of it back to the DOJ or the SDNY.

So I believe Manny has been a bad boy and I think it is the Podesta boys who should be worried.

Eric Tucker‏ @etuckerAP
New: There’s been a flurry of recent activity in the Justice Department foreign lobbying investigation in NY as prosecutors have moved to bring in witnesses tied to the Podesta Group and Mercury Public Affairs.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Co Co says who. I have no idea. Probably another guilty plea and meaningless teaser. He'll be the Democrats star witness when they take over the housepicks. Gossip girl public testimony run LIVE on every network.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Let's go for the hustle double or nothing. Friday, the Manafart memo if it truly details his lies, will be about his foreign lobbying and connections. Again, nothing to do with Trump or the Trump campaign or "collusion" with Russia or Wikileaks. Ricky Bobby is growing on me. I think he is playing it straight. Running down every lead of his mandate and passing off anything he finds outside of it back to the DOJ or the SDNY.

So I believe Manny has been a bad boy and I think it is the Podesta boys who should be worried.

Eric Tucker‏ @etuckerAP
New: There’s been a flurry of recent activity in the Justice Department foreign lobbying investigation in NY as prosecutors have moved to bring in witnesses tied to the Podesta Group and Mercury Public Affairs.

Dumb Dude, don't know what your talking about but I'm going to strongly disagree.

Podesta boys have nothing to worry about. Manny probably going to jail for the rest of his life. Concentrate on Pence, Kushner and Trump.

Signed The Deep State

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not so fast, JK! I may be right on Rosey after all!

"Attorney General Rod Rosenstein"

"He's entitled to a much better location."

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Let's hope it's more revealing than all the redactions we saw in the offering earlier this week.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Not looking good for Trump! Papers filed today by Federal attorneys state Trump has committed felonies. That's just a peek and the tip of the iceberg.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin said yesterday he thinks his head is going to explode.

I wish it would.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Total vindication for trump today, nothing manafort is accused of had anything to do with trump, tony podesta now a target, Cohen sung like a bird and is getting years in the slammer without the slightest implication of Trump. Trump wins again.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Total vindication for trump today, nothing manafort is accused of had anything to do with trump, tony podesta now a target, Cohen sung like a bird and is getting years in the slammer without the slightest implication of Trump. Trump wins again.

Der Fuhrer "wins again"? LOL. And "wins again" is not accurate. "Has yet to win at all" is more like it. You can't name ONE THING our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman has "won" since taking office. NOT ONE

#GOPTaxBillScam WILL cause a Recession by 2022 and anyone who took Econ 101 can tell you that. The market is not doing great under his watch. Nothing has happeend with North Korea, or ISIS or Al Qaeda. We are the laughing stock of the World. Income for most people is actually down if you analyze things.

So what has Der Fuhrer "won" that is substantial? Save your time - hasn't happened

mr merlin

EOG Master
Der Fuhrer "wins again"? LOL. And "wins again" is not accurate. "Has yet to win at all" is more like it. You can't name ONE THING our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman has "won" since taking office. NOT ONE

#GOPTaxBillScam WILL cause a Recession by 2022 and anyone who took Econ 101 can tell you that. The market is not doing great under his watch. Nothing has happeend with North Korea, or ISIS or Al Qaeda. We are the laughing stock of the World. Income for most people is actually down if you analyze things.

So what has Der Fuhrer "won" that is substantial? Save your time - hasn't happened

H'es the best president in my lifetime and I remember them all since Nixon, from ISIS to the Iran accord, from tax cuts to climate change, from making us the the greatest oil producer in the world to 3% growth, it's been one success after another.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
H'es the best president in my lifetime and I remember them all since Nixon, from ISIS to the Iran accord, from tax cuts to climate change, from making us the the greatest oil producer in the world to 3% growth, it's been one success after another.

If he is the best POTUS in your lifetime you must only be 2 years old.

ISIS: Still alive and kicking
Iran Accord: pulling out was the worst thing he could have done and all experts and objective people know it
Tax Cuts: LOL! Seriously? You bought that BULLSHIT! Tax cuts for Der Fuhrer and his BFFs. For the rest of us taxes might hacve barely gone down and for many - went UP. And as I said earlier - #GOPTaxBillScam WILL cause a Recession by 2022 and that is a FACT!
Climate Change: A BIGGER LOL! All he has done is make things WORSE bgy failing to acknowledge Climate Change is REAL and getting worse every day because of him
Greatest Oil Producer in the World: Shaking my head over this one. This is so laughable I'd be disagraced to post it
3% Growth: Let's wait and see on this - unsustainable with him in office

It has been one FAILURE after ANOTHER. You keep thinkiing we are "winning" but very soon you will see all Der Fuhrer said was LIES. So far he has told over 6,000 VERFIED LIES while in Office. He will easily go down as 1 of the all-time WORST POTUS EVER and if he gets another 4 years by the time he is done 2006 will look like great times compared to what we will have. WHEN the Recession hits by 2022 YOU DAMN WELL BETTER PUT 100% OF THE BLAME ON DER FUHRER AND NO ONE ELSE! iT WILL BE 100% HIS FAULT. If he is not in Office he will blame the current POTUS and so will his 62M Brainless Brainwashed Lemmings when in reality it will be Failure #19,456,345,289,459 for a man who has done nothing but LOSE yet is somehow seen as a winner and successful when reality is 180-degrees from it

mr merlin

EOG Master
If he is the best POTUS in your lifetime you must only be 2 years old.

ISIS: Still alive and kicking
Iran Accord: pulling out was the worst thing he could have done and all experts and objective people know it
Tax Cuts: LOL! Seriously? You bought that BULLSHIT! Tax cuts for Der Fuhrer and his BFFs. For the rest of us taxes might hacve barely gone down and for many - went UP. And as I said earlier - #GOPTaxBillScam WILL cause a Recession by 2022 and that is a FACT!
Climate Change: A BIGGER LOL! All he has done is make things WORSE bgy failing to acknowledge Climate Change is REAL and getting worse every day because of him
Greatest Oil Producer in the World: Shaking my head over this one. This is so laughable I'd be disagraced to post it
3% Growth: Let's wait and see on this - unsustainable with him in office

It has been one FAILURE after ANOTHER. You keep thinkiing we are "winning" but very soon you will see all Der Fuhrer said was LIES. So far he has told over 6,000 VERFIED LIES while in Office. He will easily go down as 1 of the all-time WORST POTUS EVER and if he gets another 4 years by the time he is done 2006 will look like great times compared to what we will have. WHEN the Recession hits by 2022 YOU DAMN WELL BETTER PUT 100% OF THE BLAME ON DER FUHRER AND NO ONE ELSE! iT WILL BE 100% HIS FAULT. If he is not in Office he will blame the current POTUS and so will his 62M Brainless Brainwashed Lemmings when in reality it will be Failure #19,456,345,289,459 for a man who has done nothing but LOSE yet is somehow seen as a winner and successful when reality is 180-degrees from it
Not only are we the largest oil producer in the world right now(about 12 million bbls/day), this week for the first time in 75 years we were a net exporter of oil, all thanks to doanld trump.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
A criminal enterprise won the election and took over the White House. How long are the corrupt RepubliCONs going to allow this to continue.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
In the criminal filings the president is being referred to "as individual one". Wowza. Unheard of!

Now we are learning why Trump is so nice to Putin. He's his puppet!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Absolutely nothing and now the Steele Report has been completely debunked. The only exposure Trump has left is the Trump Tower meeting and his answers. Those would be process crimes.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Absolutely nothing and now the Steele Report has been completely debunked. The only exposure Trump has left is the Trump Tower meeting and his answers. Those would be process crimes.

If you read the filings you would know the prosecutors have indicated Trump has committed felonies. Is Trump above the law? Will Trump throw his family under the bus. Mueller knows so much that isn't public.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Heard something interesting the other day: Trump's estimated net worth exceeds the net worth (adjusted for inflation) of all 44 previous presidents COMBINED.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Heard something interesting the other day: Trump's estimated net worth exceeds the net worth (adjusted for inflation) of all 44 previous presidents COMBINED.

3-4B is his net worth. If that. Anyone stupid enough to believe the $10B should go buy Nevada Oceanfront property

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
CNN Fake News says Trump committed two felonies. LOL!

Law professor Alan Dershowitz said the filing does not implicate Trump of anything other than a possible campaign finance infraction which would result in a fine.

Obama broke finance campaign law and paid a fine.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Law professor Alan Dershowitz said the filing does not implicate Trump of anything other than a possible campaign finance infraction which would result in a fine.

Trump should have fired Mueller a long time ago, he should do it right now, along with pardoning manafort, flynn, papdopolis, etc. The democrats are going to impeach him anyway, he has nothing to lose.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

........as opposed to Faux news who is more Fake News than anyone else............except Der Fuhrer.

And when it comes to Der Fuhrer and Twitter: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-twitter-followers-fake-617873

And Der Fuhrer's Brainless Brainwashed Lemmings believe and spread Fake News more than anyone else: https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-p...likely-read-and-share-fake-news-online-report

Lara (t)RUMP doing what her family does best - FAKE NEWS: https://www.newsweek.com/lara-trump...linton-and-obama-trying-control-people-702322

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Paying whores to keep their mouths shut. I hope Nancy tries to impeach off that. Revenge for what happened with Bill Clinton.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Trump should have fired Mueller a long time ago, he should do it right now, along with pardoning manafort, flynn, papdopolis, etc. The democrats are going to impeach him anyway, he has nothing to lose.

Democrats don't have enough votes to impeach him. Why should Der Fuhrer fire Mueller? (t)RUMPty Dumpty did nothing wrong according to him and his MAGAts so why not allow the investigation so it can clear him - so you think. Just know Mueller is "firing upwards" meaning he is working his way up the ladder to get to his ultimate goal - Der Fuhrer. That is coming in 2019!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You're talking about INDIVIDUAL ONE. Please call him that.

Example: INDIVIDUAL ONE, coordinated and directed the felony crimes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With Trump nominating a new AG who is not a loyalist, that is a signal he is in the clear. Democrats went crazy with Whitaker. He hasn’t done anything. Fucking Flake holding up judges because he wants to protect Mueller. From what? At no time has Trump interfered and he’s just about done.

The end is coming. I’m more interested in what Whorewitz and Huber show and tell.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
With Trump nominating a new AG who is not a loyalist, that is a signal he is in the clear. Democrats went crazy with Whitaker. He hasn’t done anything. Fucking Flake holding up judges because he wants to protect Mueller. From what? At no time has Trump interfered and he’s just about done.

The end is coming. I’m more interested in what Whorewitz and Huber show and tell.

You mean INDIVIDUAL ONE made the nomination? Is this correct?

If you believe these are the only felonies committed by INDIVIDUAL ONE, then I have oceanfront property for sale in Kansas.