Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Love the disclaimers, MrTop.

No special insight.

I'll pass.

If you watch CNN, the sky is falling.

If you watch Fox News, it's all flowers and bouquets.

MrTop

EOG Master
Who was famous playing the "Operation Shutdown" card?

The team?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

No special insight.

I'll pass.

Fox News reporting Mike Flynn crimes and sentencing was so off base. Don't even try and compare Fox News to CNN. It's bad for my country.

P.S. if a Shut Down it happens by midnight tonight. Dec 31 is irrelevant. Learned that on CNN

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Blame for a Government shutdown should fall on the leader. In this case.........................

..........and if there is one - CONgresspeople should NOT get paid. They caused this - they need to suffer

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Do you lean shutdown?

A compromise was previously reached. Trump would get 1.6 million for common sense border security. Many Senators left town thinking done deal. Then the far right wing assholes started complaining and got to Trump. People like Ann Coulter, Laura Ingram, Rush Limbaugh were telling Trump, you folded again. Fox News got to Trump and he said he wouldn't sign the compromise CR. So the House passed a bill with 5.8 billion for the wall. Lol That's a non starter for the Senate. Trump was pleading to Mitch McConnell to use the Nuclear option. Trump is boxed in and now trying to save face. Poor guy!

Blame for a Government shutdown should fall on the leader. In this case.........................

..........and if there is one - CONgresspeople should NOT get paid. They caused this - they need to suffer

I think it's a good idea. Unfortunately congressmen make much more than their salaries through illegal under the table payoffs

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Across the street they're saying shutdown is -2000. Won't even be a vote tonight. Maybe tomorrow or Sunday or Monday. The drama never ends with Pinocchio.

boston massacre

EOG Master

No special insight.

I'll pass.

Fox News reporting Mike Flynn crimes and sentencing was so off base. Don't even try and compare Fox News to CNN. It's bad for my country.

P.S. if a Shut Down it happens by midnight tonight. Dec 31 is irrelevant. Learned that on CNN

CNN is nothing but Liberal Fruitcakes. BUILD THAT FVCKING WALL NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boston massacre

EOG Master
A compromise was previously reached. Trump would get 1.6 million for common sense border security. Many Senators left town thinking done deal. Then the far right wing assholes started complaining and got to Trump. People like Ann Coulter, Laura Ingram, Rush Limbaugh were telling Trump, you folded again. Fox News got to Trump and he said he wouldn't sign the compromise CR. So the House passed a bill with 5.8 billion for the wall. Lol That's a non starter for the Senate. Trump was pleading to Mitch McConnell to use the Nuclear option. Trump is boxed in and now trying to save face. Poor guy!

FRUITCAKES LIKE YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE IMMIGRATION PROBLEM FOR ANOTHER 100 YEARS.

BUT THEN AGAIN, WHEN YOU HAVE NO BRAINS IN YOUR HEAD, YOU'RE NEVER CAPABLE OF SOLVING EVEN A LEAK IN YOUR PANTS

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
It costs money just to shut down the gov't. Repubs are such spoiled brats. They will cut a deal this weekend. Both sides want to get home and can;t shut down the gov't until new year's.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
CNN is nothing but Liberal Fruitcakes. BUILD THAT FVCKING WALL NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wall is a waste of money. If Mexico pays for it, maybe it will be built.

Look who else wants a wall:

Pinocchio, Don Jr, Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi, Sarah Hillbilly Sanders, Mike Huckabee, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingram, Dumb Dude, George Pop, Rick Gates, Steve Wynn, Sean Hannity and yourself. It's a very small, criminal ugly group.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

As opposed to Faux News made up of lying assholes whose only job is to see who can suck Der Fuhrer's 1" dick more than others?

Faux News spews more Fake News in a DAY than CNN does in a year. Or more

boston massacre

EOG Master
The wall is a waste of money. If Mexico pays for it, maybe it will be built.

Look who else wants a wall:

Pinocchio, Don Jr, Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi, Sarah Hillbilly Sanders, Mike Huckabee, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingram, Dumb Dude, George Pop, Rick Gates, Steve Wynn, Sean Hannity and yourself. It's a very small, criminal ugly group.
As opposed to Faux News made up of lying assholes whose only job is to see who can suck Der Fuhrer's 1" dick more than others?

Faux News spews more Fake News in a DAY than CNN does in a year. Or more

You and CNN still emotionally unstable because OBAMA THE LIBERAL FRUITCAKE GLOBALIST had to step out of your SNOWFLAKE Life.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yes JK , Shut down is a winner.

the favorite wins

no total on the people leaning a ladder next to the wall.

Last edited:

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

In this June 22, 2016, file photo, Border Patrol agent Eduardo Olmos walks near the secondary fence separating Tijuana, Mexico, background, and San Diego in San Diego. (AP Photo/Gregory Bull, File) more >

Print
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Monday, April 2, 2018
Border Patrol agents say they can’t be much clearer: They want more walls along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Enough said.

boston massacre

EOG Master

In this June 22, 2016, file photo, Border Patrol agent Eduardo Olmos walks near the secondary fence separating Tijuana, Mexico, background, and San Diego in San Diego. (AP Photo/Gregory Bull, File) more >

Print
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Monday, April 2, 2018
Border Patrol agents say they can’t be much clearer: They want more walls along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Enough said.

Easy to Understand.

But if your Brains are made out of SNOWFLAKES---------------------- CORRECT. Enough Said.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
SUCKERS LIKE YOU PAY THE EXPENSES OF FOREIGN FREELOADERS.

They sneak in the country, because there are SNOWFLAKES Like you who are EASY TARGETS TO CON.

Not even close! The irony is you and your simpleton brothers and sisters were conned by Don the Con.

You can't deny you got conned. Example, "I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it". Lol! What an embarrassment. I love exposing racist mother fuken Bigots!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Not even close! The irony is you and your simpleton brothers and sisters were conned by Don the Con.

You can't deny you got conned. Example, "I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it". Lol! What an embarrassment. I love exposing racist mother fuken Bigots!

Everything has to be explained out to you.

Did you go to School ?

You might be the Stupidest FVCK I ever read.

When Trump was campaigning, and he said that he was going to build a wall, and that Mexico was going to pay for it: Well anybody who thought at the time that Mexico was eventually going to cut a check, and make it payable to the United States, for whatever amount the cost ended up being, then they aren't that well educated. There's was ZERO Chance then, and there is ZERO Now of that ever Happening.

But stupid FVCKS like you cannot figure out that we do Business with Mexico on Trade, and we've been getting ripped by them for years because of DUMB FVCK POLITICANS with nothing between their ears, Similar to somebody like you.

That's not going to happen to Trump. That money that use to go into Mexico's Pocket, will now stay in the United States Pocket. Lots of Extra cash staying here, as opposed to going to Mexico.

Understand FVCK Face ?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
This is the most over blown "shutdown" ever. Started on a Friday at Midnight. Most Fed Workers have Weekends off, XMas eve was going to be a National Holiday, X Mas already is. The Shutdown really doesn't mean much until Wednesday Dec 26th. That said, it's ALL on the Idiot Drumpf when/if it goes past Tuesday, and hopefully the D's humiliate him when he has to come begging to them, and take whatever they offer to open it back up. I hope they don't give the Idiot a penny for his fantasy Wall.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Your Correct.

It belongs in the Politics and Government Thread.

Why would you bother to open it, and read it all ?

If ever there was a doubt about the Intelligence or lack thereof - of Der Fuhrer's Brainless Brainwashed MAGAts - everyt ime one of them posts something that doubt disappears

YOU'RE correct..............NOT YOUR

As in: "Your" a Dumbass

boston massacre

EOG Master
If ever there was a doubt about the Intelligence or lack thereof - of Der Fuhrer's Brainless Brainwashed MAGAts - everyt ime one of them posts something that doubt disappears

YOU'RE correct..............NOT YOUR

As in: "Your" a Dumbass

Did not realize it was snowing out.

But when you see A BIG FLAKE.

Can't Doubt the Evidence !

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Did not realize it was snowing out.

But when you see A BIG FLAKE.

Can't Doubt the Evidence !

Every time you post on anything having to do with our Mentally Unstable range Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman it makes you look worse and worse as opposed to me who looks better and better.

You are trying to defend someone who has told OVER 6,000 VERIFIED LIES..........although I'm sure you'll say he has yet to tell ONE. If so - that will say all we need to know about you.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
It's gonna be a good 3rd year of trump derangement syndrome, i can hardly wait.

I call TDS: (t)RUMP Delirium Syndrome

A not fatal - but should be - disease where seemingly smart people trun stupid and fail to realize all of the awful things Der Fuhrer has done and how much long-term trouble we are in because of decisions he has already made and will make.

I'll give you a perfect example: IF he is no longer POTUS on Jan 20, 2021.......and a Recession starts not long after that, Der Fuhrer will SCREAM as loud as anyone how the Recession is 100% the fault of the new POTUS when anyone with a brain (meaning NONE of the 62M MAGAts or Der Fuhrer himself) know it is 100% (t)RUMPty Dumpty's fault.

Keep burying your head in the sand - just know every day people stand by and do nothing, things only get worse