Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

I've got a good true story about not getting paid and what I did about it.

From about 1989-1996 or so I lived in Las Vegas and for much of that time I worked construction, specifically air conditioning installation which was my trade back then.

It was common to work for one contractor that had a big contract on some huge new housing tract for awhile then get layed off when then the job was done , then you'd go work for another contractor for the next 6 months or whatever and maybe then go back to the first contractor that then had more work. This was the early 90's when Vegas construction was just too and the West side of the city was expanding like crazy and contractors were throwing money at workers and you could have work as much as I you wanted to. You could get easily hired by making a phone call if you knew the terminology of the trade. Changing employers was just the norm ...work for the company with the big contract.

At the time , circa 1992-3, I happened to be driving a class in 1966 Ford F-100 pick up. I abused the Hell out of that poor old truck, typically driving it better than 100 miles a day to various construction sites and hauling a lot of stuff . You ain't supposed to use a classic antique vehicle in that manner, wish I still owned her, classic desert preserved 25 year old truck with the old 3 on the tree transmission, no rust or dents... I really used it as a total worktruck like it was just an ordinary F-150 or something, like 30,000 hard miles a year for several years. Great truck only problem was the clutch linkage sometimes broke, but not a huge issue. I don't even think too many people under 50 could even drive one of those standard transmissions with the shifter on the steering column ?

So , I eventually wound up working for a an A/C contractor called Nevada Energy Management office located somewhere a bit west of the strip off of Tropicana in a strip mall

This place dicked me around and wrote me bad checks and just didn't pay me properly, so naturally I had to quit, but wanted revenge badly !

I was a crazy MF'er back in those days , still am .. but less so now.

Soon after this the poor old 1966 Ford not surprisingly needed a new motor so after a buddy of mine replaced it, I have the old motor in the back of truck and need to dispose of it.

I take it to the office of Nevada Energy Management at 3 am or so one night , back the truck up to their door , and roll off the old motor right smack in front of the door to their office and dump it right there. It felt great to do that and get some revenge. I didn't much care about getting arrested back then.

Still crazy but less so at age 55 !

Not worried about posting this, that place has to be out of business and the statue of limitations protects me

It sure felt great doing it, and 100 percent true, right smack in front of their door ! LOL !

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
All he can do is what he's best at. Better than Pinocchio. Lie and throw a bunch of hissy fits. Those two traits will be the foundation of his horrible legacy!

He has been caught telling OVER 6,000 VERIFIED LIES by those who count. Yet if you ask his MAGAts they will insist he has not told ONE lie in office. Even last week when he said the Armed Forces hasn't gotten a raise in 10 years and so he got them a 10% raise and it was quickly proven they have received one EVERY YEAR for the LAST 10 YEARS and were not getting a 10% raise this year - ask a Brainless MAGAt if they consider that to be a lie and they will say "NO" and how it was the: Lying Liberal MSM that made up that sound bite.

People get upset when I call him Der Fuhrer but it is fair since the people of Germany believed all Hitler told them - no matter how much lying there was

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Pence and others to lead White House negotiations this weekend.

I think something gives this Monday or Tuesday.

boston massacre

EOG Master
He has been caught telling OVER 6,000 VERIFIED LIES by those who count. Yet if you ask his MAGAts they will insist he has not told ONE lie in office. Even last week when he said the Armed Forces hasn't gotten a raise in 10 years and so he got them a 10% raise and it was quickly proven they have received one EVERY YEAR for the LAST 10 YEARS and were not getting a 10% raise this year - ask a Brainless MAGAt if they consider that to be a lie and they will say "NO" and how it was the: Lying Liberal MSM that made up that sound bite.

People get upset when I call him Der Fuhrer but it is fair since the people of Germany believed all Hitler told them - no matter how much lying there was

The Lies you refer to are about Diaper Rashes.

Stay the Hell out of this Country if you don't belong here !

mr merlin

EOG Master
Pence and others to lead White House negotiations this weekend.

I think something gives this Monday or Tuesday.
Hopefully they're talking about declaring the state of emergency that will enable Trump to bypass congress to build the wall. i dont see any path to a real deal otherwise, the dems will not yield and trump can not.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
All he can do is what he's best at. Better than Pinocchio. Lie and have a bunch of hissy fits. Those two traits will be the foundation of his horrible legacy!
Hopefully they're talking about declaring the state of emergency that will enable Trump to bypass congress to build the wall. i dont see any path to a real deal otherwise, the dems will not yield and trump can not.

The crisis or emergency at the Southern Border is made up, surrounded by lies, politics and fear mongering. For example Pinocchio claims 3,700 known terrorist have poured in via the Southern Border. Blatant lie. DHS reports zero known terrorist have entered the country via Southern Border in the last two years.

Other proof this crisis is made up, DHS reports drug seizures and arrests has steadily been declining in recent years.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The crisis or emergency at the Southern Border is made up, surrounded by lies, politics and fear mongering. For example Pinocchio claims 3,700 known terrorist have poured in via the Southern Border. Blatant lie. DHS reports zero known terrorist have entered the country via Southern Border in the last two years.

Other proof this crisis is made up, DHS reports drug seizures and arrests has steadily been declining in recent years.

Your an ILLEGAL.

Your View means ZERO !

boston massacre

EOG Master
You're unsophisticated and got CONNED by DON THE CON.

I don't vote in Mexican Elections like you.

You shouldn't care one way or the other who the President of the U.S.A. is.

Maybe there is no crisis on your side of the Border, but on My Side, there is , and we need a Wall to keep Muskrats like you from entering ILLEGALLY !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I don't vote in Mexican Elections like you.

You shouldn't care one way or the other who the President of the U.S.A. is.

Maybe there is no crisis on your side of the Border, but on My Side, there is , and we need a Wall to keep Muskrats like you from entering ILLEGALLY !

Individual-1 is the illegal President of the USA. Individual-1 is a mother fucker. Impeach the Mother Fucker!

cheapseats

EOG Master
Just imagine had Obama floated the idea to declare national emergency to get what he wanted........
Been no problemo for the black kid, nobody would say anything knowing full well the media and every libtrad out there would scream racism, after all they did not care about millions of cash on a pallet in iran.........criminal black man needs to stick to organizer of rats in the hood

kane

EOG master
Been no problemo for the black kid, nobody would say anything knowing full well the media and every libtrad out there would scream racism, after all they did not care about millions of cash on a pallet in iran.........criminal black man needs to stick to organizer of rats in the hood

I know Trumptards hate facts, but the money was Iran's to begin with, stop watching Fox, you might learn something

kane

EOG master
Just imagine had Obama floated the idea to declare national emergency to get what he wanted........

Just imagine if Obama was caught on tape saying he grabs women by the pussy, Trump can say and do whatever he wants, his sheep don't care

Ha-keep dreaming. The wall was never going to built and Mexico was never going to pay for it. You actually bought into his bullshit. The GOP is about to start abandoning trump-he's a disaster

kane

EOG master
The other day trump said he would have been a great General, LMAO. This is the same guy who got 5 separate deferments to not serve in Vietnam, maybe he should be called "General bone spurs"

kane

EOG master
Here's a thought, what if we took the money the orange pig wants for his wall, and instead of wasting it on something we don't need, we use it for something we do, like fixing our crumbling bridges and roads

cheapseats

EOG Master
The black pig of yesteryear did that, it all wound up at the DNC. Keep your plan, keep you doc and it will be less costly, blah, blah, blah.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Did you hear the illegals at Trump's businesses were abused, protected and given false documents. These crimes are now being investigated by the Feds, State's and Congress. Trump and his family are lifetime criminals. Don the Con, Jared and Ivanka all working in the White House setting a great example for the country.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The other day trump said he would have been a great General, LMAO. This is the same guy who got 5 separate deferments to not serve in Vietnam, maybe he should be called "General bone spurs"

Add "General Bone Spurs" to my EOG glossary.

kane

EOG master
Did you hear the illegals at Trump's businesses were abused, protected and given false documents. These crimes are now being investigated by the Feds, State's and Congress. Trump and his family are lifetime criminals. Don the Con, Jared and Ivanka all working in the White House setting a great example for the country.

Correct, the trump crime family belong behind bars

boston massacre

EOG Master

Very Well Said.

Some one who understands LIBERAL FRUITCAKES are no different than ILLEGALS roaming the U.S.A.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Ahhh

The SNOWFLAKES can't handle the Strongman's Style.

Go Back into the Kitten Litter.

boston massacre

EOG Master
They handed the Gavel to the Botox Laced Female Scarecrow in the House.

Instead They should have taken that Gavel and pounded into her Head a good 50 times.

Beat that LIBERALISM DISEASE out of her, and knock some sense into that Cranium.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Ahhh

The SNOWFLAKES can't handle the Strongman's Style.

Go Back into the Kitten Litter.

All we ever hear from MAGAts is how CNN is Fake News and never tells the truth.

OK - please explain THIS! Der Fuhrer CLEARLY Tweeted the wall would be CONCRETE (like his head) but then denied ever saying what he TWEETED! He calls out ther CNN person who had the audacity to USE HIS OWN WORDS AGAINST HIM!

EVERY SINGLE DAY THIS ASSHOLE IS IN OFFICE IS EVERY SINGLE DAY OUR COUNTRY SUFFERS!

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/apos-never-said-apos-d-055929468.html

Heim

EOG Master
Tyson had it right. 'Everyone has a plan till they get hit'...The base will wobble when food stamps & tax refunds are jeopardized. This will end shortly if Trump wants to get re-elected. Food > Wall.

mr merlin

EOG Master

OK - please explain THIS! Der Fuhrer CLEARLY Tweeted the wall would be CONCRETE (like his head) but then denied ever saying what he TWEETED! He calls out ther CNN person who had the audacity to USE HIS OWN WORDS AGAINST HIM!

EVERY SINGLE DAY THIS ASSHOLE IS IN OFFICE IS EVERY SINGLE DAY OUR COUNTRY SUFFERS!

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/apos-never-said-apos-d-055929468.html
fake post...a wall is a wall.

boston massacre

EOG Master

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/apos-never-said-apos-d-055929468.html[/QUOTE

The ILLEGALS and LIBERAL FRUITCAKES ( same thing) are suffering. Which is Great for this Country.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
fake post...a wall is a wall.

After the illegal President shutdown the government, the Pentagon overrules his decision to pull out of Syria. Pentagon says weak ass Trump is clueless. We will stay in Syria until ISIS is defeated. We will not abandon our loyal ally the Kurdish forces until Turkey guarantee's their safety. Things aren't going too well for the weak illegal President.

Pinocchio lied again when he said Isis is defeated. Not as bad as his lie that he gave the military a 10% raise. A lie is a lie, some are worse than others.

Last edited: