The EOG Octagon (RAILBIRD v THE FACTSMAN)

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Factsman you well never be a winning gambler because I can tell your to impulsive. Example having 6 plays on the Alabama game. Way to much exposure for 1 isolated game. Over a month there has to be better spot plays

Heim

EOG Master
Facts went for broke...the domino effect could have gone either way. Fezzik does it all the time to puff his record with correlated quarter, half and full game. Naturally good strategy because Rail went ape shit. :)

papa 5

EOG Veteran
Factsman you well never be a winning gambler because I can tell your to impulsive. Example having 6 plays on the Alabama game. Way to much exposure for 1 isolated game. Over a month there has to be better spot plays
Can't wait for Facts reply.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
It's a strategy that probably should have been used on a later game. Facts was only behind by 3 games with 24 picks left. Its a good strategy for a capper who is weak relative to his opponent.

The reason why is that the half time bet is strongly correlated to the quarter results and when behind, 2 wins "creates" a larger bump:

Consider the 4 outcomes of the 1Q and 2Q bets, two wins gives 3-0. When you are way behind, 2 losses means going 0-3 which makes the margin worse, but the overall contest bet is still lost:

OV,OV => 1H OV => 3-0 record
OV,UN => 1H ? => 2-1 or 1-2 record
UN,OV => 1H ? => 2-1 or 1-2 record
UN,UN => 1H UN => 0-3 record

Abundy

EOG Addicted
It is impulsive gambling switch breaks almost every gambler. Learn discipline. There are always plays the next day. I am a veteran gambler who learned from the best

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
abundy

yes i am a losing gambler.....................i'm still late on my December rent in my studio apt.
i was desperate.

i need that $1,500 so bad
hoping j/k will loan me the dime when i lose
i know i can pay him $50 a month for the next 20 months

i think i need Jesus in my life

wait Jesus is the guy that cleans my pool

please feel my pain

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Factsman I can tell by your plays your impulsive. Have you ever thought about player props. I have made several thousand betting on them

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
It's a strategy that probably should have been used on a later game. Facts was only behind by 3 games with 24 picks left. Its a good strategy for a capper who is weak relative to his opponent.

The reason why is that the half time bet is strongly correlated to the quarter results and when behind, 2 wins "creates" a larger bump:

Consider the 4 outcomes of the 1Q and 2Q bets, two wins gives 3-0. When you are way behind, 2 losses means going 0-3 which makes the margin worse, but the overall contest bet is still lost:

OV,OV => 1H OV => 3-0 record
OV,UN => 1H ? => 2-1 or 1-2 record
UN,OV => 1H ? => 2-1 or 1-2 record
UN,UN => 1H UN => 0-3 record

BOB..............hitting Tahoe with the family next month
my 8 year old will be taking skiing lessons at heavenly

lets grab dinner at harrahs...................our good friend Steve Schoor will join us.

Last edited:

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
Factsman I can tell by your plays your impulsive. Have you ever thought about player props. I have made several thousand betting on them

i dont know what a player prop is.

I just started betting a year ago

but i'm willing to learn from a guy who made thousands
great job keep up the good work

gotta fly off to my 2nd job at walmart

gotta pay the bills

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Jk is this the sort of gambler you recommend for your monthly contests. I thought these were successful gamblers. If I can play player props I guarantee I can hit 60 perc3nt for the month

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
Jk is this the sort of gambler you recommend for your monthly contests. I thought these were successful gamblers. If I can play player props I guarantee I can hit 60 perc3nt for the month
j/k felt sorry for me based on my bad financial situation

i have a wife
a girlfriend
and my rent ALL A MONTH LATE

i was desperate

can i purchase your 60% player props
i need u bundy...................like a guy in the hospital needs blood.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Can't spot an albino.

Too funny.

Do albinos have a Defamation League?

Is it albinos or albinoes?

I hope Fisher makes the NBA.

Longshot, I know.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
You should have me penciled in for May, correct, JK?

And yes, we need an MLB grading system all can agree on sooner rather than later. (if MLBX is allowed in this contest, it could be relevant as soon as next month.)

Good point, per usual, EJD.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I LIKE THESE IN THE 1ST HALF

01/09/2019 @ 06:30 PMCBB[1784] 1H Xavier -2.5 -11001/09/2019 @ 06:30 PMCBB[1782] 1H Georgia -0.5 -11001/09/2019 @ 07:00 PMCBB[1800] 1H Creighton -1.5 -105
bookmaker

I show two wins and a loss from three plays on three different games.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fkn a

Facts...are you doing the DraftKings betting contest this weekend? Or maybe your kid?

Would love to have a video crew follow you around recording you busting all these "pros" balls.

Fk they would never see you coming.

Good busting balls in this thread. I've laughed quite a bit.

Good way to start my day by laughing.

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
Fkn a

Facts...are you doing the DraftKings betting contest this weekend? Or maybe your kid?

Would love to have a video crew follow you around recording you busting all these "pros" balls.

Fk they would never see you coming.

Good busting balls in this thread. I've laughed quite a bit.

Good way to start my day by laughing.

sporty............is that the 10k buy in where u keep the 5,000 and what you win ?

i think my son is in it..................he mentioned wanting to go partners in some 5k draft kings thing
i told i was up for whatever.

he has done work for roto grinders.....................is that a site ?
and other dfs sites.

he is really incredible with that shit.
i dont have the patience for it.............if i lose $50,grand on a baseball game
i dont lose a wink of sleep

but if i lose $500 in dfs
or $500 on a horse race

i wanna choke someone
and kick my dog

its crazy.

subscribe to the channel.................and ask him
any question or request for a video...............he'll do it

i think i'll be just doing my Factsman Friday videos there until bases

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
UPDATED RECORDS ?

been quiet..................did railbird go 0-2 last night ?

quiet as a church mouse about the wednesday hoops at railbird sports