From Tony Gonzalez to Jeff Bezos; Ultimate Downgrade Unless....

Heim

EOG Master
you're worth 137 Billion Dollars...

The Pinnacle of gold diggers Fox's Lauren Sanchez:

1547166558517.png

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
In 1985, when I first arrived in Las Vegas, I accused a then-girlfriend of being a gold-digger.

To which she replied, "If I'm a gold-digger, then where's the gold?"

She had a point.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I unwisely told this smart-mouthed girlfriend I got my haircut at Vidal Sassoon in Beverly Hills and paid $105 for the top stylist there.

She then replied, "$105 for YOUR haircut? What is that..like $15 a strand?"

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Lauren Sanchez is one of the dumbest people alive. There are only 62M people she is smarter than. When she was on air in LA she was must NOT see TV. She makes Ted Baxter look competent. She is also not all that hot. Nicole Kidman and Joan Rivers are saying "Stop it Girl - ENOUGH" with the plastic surgery. If you see Bezos soon-to-be-ex wife she looks like a smart, down-to-earth woman while LS is the opposite. If Bezos wasn't worth a bazillion dollars she'd want no part of him. RUN JEFF RUN!

MrTop

EOG Master
sanchez a 5-1 favorite over Ex in looks but a home wrecker in life. . People should not use amazon for 1 month that will show him.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
sanchez a 5-1 favorite over Ex in looks but a home wrecker in life. . People should not use amazon for 1 month that will show him.

Couldn't disagree more. Current Mrs. Bezos is GND appealing and without makeup and all of the work she has had done is better looking than Sanchez and I am 100% sure of it.

Tyrone

EOG Veteran
The question is, If you were the worlds richest man would you go after a 49 year old mud shark? I would rather have a 25 year old gold digger and a prenup than team up with this old broad.