BettorIQ Records

I know that if people buy picks from BettorIQ, they are going to win money long-term. Our records have proven that.
You can’t possibly know that since the future doesn’t exist in the present moment and you have no idea how the clients bet and/or use the picks.

You can’t possibly know that since the future doesn’t exist in the present moment and you have no idea how the clients bet and/or doing

I copied it twice for the people in the back.

"Knowing" that they are going to win "long-term" is such an embarrassing statement on so many levels.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Gamebread comparing yourself or having someone compare you to Groovin is disparaging to him. I don't mind anything you've said here and take no offense except for that.
1. Groovin gave tremendous props to those who sold a product and offered good results. He wasn't blind with hate to where he wouldn't seperate the few that did things right.
2. He gambled and was a sharp in this industry. He cared so much because he understood how difficuly it was to win and hated someone not working for money in this industry.
3. You seem stuck on front running. Computer bob would you please do me a favor anytime you get a chance and show my clv along with how many wins clients lost out on in my football season. I can tell the answer but I would prefer it was transparent through a third party.
4. You don't cuss and arent nearly unhappy even when in a good mood to be groovin. You also use too many quotes and bolds. Too methodical in calling someone a fucking scumbag you want to just say it not argue and debate with the subject youre looking to offend for hours. You'll also want to have your data ready and be ready to show it.
5. Groovin liked to wager with touts about their future performances. Want to be groovin? Lets gamble like gentleman. Im listening to all offers on futures lets call it.
Shame on you JK. Groovin didn't like imposters

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
5. I should have said groovin liked to challenge people who sold plays on their future results. None that Im aware of ever took him up on it. I'll be the exception posthumous. I leave for cuba on thursday for vacation of 8 days with friends. I would be glad to entertain any wagers on next football seasons performance when I return.

I miss the radio show and sometimes wish I still had a blog here. Doesnt seem the same around here these days.
Goodluck to all, Milk

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Gamebread comparing yourself or having someone compare you to Groovin is disparaging to him. I don't mind anything you've said here and take no offense except for that.
1. Groovin gave tremendous props to those who sold a product and offered good results. He wasn't blind with hate to where he wouldn't seperate the few that did things right.
2. He gambled and was a sharp in this industry. He cared so much because he understood how difficuly it was to win and hated someone not working for money in this industry.
3. You seem stuck on front running. Computer bob would you please do me a favor anytime you get a chance and show my clv along with how many wins clients lost out on in my football season. I can tell the answer but I would prefer it was transparent through a third party.
4. You don't cuss and arent nearly unhappy even when in a good mood to be groovin. You also use too many quotes and bolds. Too methodical in calling someone a fucking scumbag you want to just say it not argue and debate with the subject youre looking to offend for hours. You'll also want to have your data ready and be ready to show it.
5. Groovin liked to wager with touts about their future performances. Want to be groovin? Lets gamble like gentleman. Im listening to all offers on futures lets call it.

WTF are you talking about? Why are you dressing me in borrowed robes? When did I ever compare myself to Groovin? As a matter of fact, I have described myself as a "Groovin Acolyte," FTR, I'm not Groovin, I'm GameBred (I do so love third person references).

This is just silly shit from a silly Tipster and I ain't nothing like you fucking Sports Tipsters. Let me explain:

"Would you rather be the best lover in the world and thought of as the worst or the worst lover in the world and thought of as the best." - Buffet

As Sports Tipsters, you're very existence depends upon people thinking of you in a certain way.

As a Sports Trader, my very existence depends on me being a certain way.

I ain't Groovin and none of you, Tipsters, are me, I would bounce anyone of you off four fucking walls in an earnings contest; I'm a Trader, what I do is just easier and the math backs me as well.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I copied it twice for the people in the back.

"Knowing" that they are going to win "long-term" is such an embarrassing statement on so many levels.

Thanks for actually quoting me, something Drink and his ilk will never do because they can't counter what I'm saying.

Review Drinks latest post, it chalk-full of silliness and one thing he says is that I quote and bold too much; well, it's very intentional. I am sending the message, I can counter what you are saying w/ logic and facts. They can't do the same to me,

What they will do, is start a fresh post and just make shit up; like me comparing myself to Groovin. When did that ever fucking happen? Quote me and bold me. They can't do it so they default to silly accusations; they're all the same.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm only going to bother referencing this:

Is your CLV better or worse than your average clients and what do you think that answer means?

I'll tell you what it means, not only are you taking money from them, you're taking away bet equity as well. Congrats, you're an asshole. But hey, you're a nice guy cause you kiss ass on forums and and I'm the asshole because I kick ass of dudes who deserve to have it kicked. Way it goes but you and I know WTF is going on.

P.S. How the fuck would CB know how all your clients did? I know he's a smart guy but he ain't fucking omniscient.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Lovie Smith was a disaster hire for the football team. Brad Underwood still has another year to prove himself, but I'm not very optimistic. John Groce is the man that set this program back at least a decade with his ineptitude.
Who were they going to get? If they hire an up-and-comer, he’s gone at first chance. Now you’re down to the Lovie Smith’s, Ron Zook-types. Facilities suck, which doesn’t help.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Groovin didn't like imposters

That’s right, which is why he would be by my side.

Speaking of imposters:

Three years ago, JK had Micah on the Radio discussing Soccer and asked him about up-and-coming US Soccer players.

I had a mixed review of Micah’s appearance on the show, saying..

For instance, when you asked about up-and-coming American players, there is a kid named Pulisic who recently made his debut in the Bundesliga w/ Dortmund at age 17. That is man bites dog kinda news.

This above quote, on June 1, 2016, was taken from this post:

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?th...rts-betting-pro-previews-copa-america.392461/

Here’s some very recent news regarding Pulisic:

"The 20-year-old United States international becomes the second most expensive outfield player in Chelsea's history, after Alvaro Morata.”

Source of quote: https://www.skysports.com/football/...-chelsea-in-57-6m-move-from-borussia-dortmund

I’m not even a Soccer Expert (teams, players) and I knew that and I highly doubt Micah even knew who the kid was; which is why he didn’t mention him. This is your Soccer Expert? GTFO.

Like JK said, Groovin would be proud… Ain’t it a bitch, Drink? :)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
That’s right, which is why he would be by my side.

Speaking of imposters:

Three years ago, JK had Micah on the Radio discussing Soccer and asked him about up-and-coming US Soccer players.

I had a mixed review of Micah’s appearance on the show, saying..

This above quote, on June 1, 2016, was taken from this post:

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?th...rts-betting-pro-previews-copa-america.392461/

Here’s some very recent news regarding Pulisic:

"The 20-year-old United States international becomes the second most expensive outfield player in Chelsea's history, after Alvaro Morata.”

Source of quote: https://www.skysports.com/football/...-chelsea-in-57-6m-move-from-borussia-dortmund

I’m not even a Soccer Expert (teams, players) and I knew that and I highly doubt Micah even knew who the kid was; which is why he didn’t mention him. This is your Soccer Expert? GTFO.

Like JK said, Groovin would be proud… Ain’t it a bitch, Drink? :)

You see, Bruv, I live this shit, I don't sell this shit; I ain't no fucking Tipster Chic.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Waz Shady Rap

Are the Tipster Chic’s hiring?

Cause I want the right to bet Lord Byron.

I also wanna make 100G’s in six months,

I better get to BettorIQ for that hunt.

Excuse me but Waz Shady is a fucking cunt,

Big dogs don’t run w/ this runt.

Dude sounds like an infomercial,

His betting has gone 100% commercial.

I thought this dude was going to be a stock wizard,

Turns out he turned himself out and into a Pigeon.

Trading is my religion,

Selling is Waz Shady’s and Drinks mission.

We ain’t nothing alike,

No wonder they don’t wanna fight.

These tic-tacs about to get swallowed,

Heads cuts off like Sleepy Hollow.

Yeah, I called them little dicks,

Can you believe the BS coming from these pricks?

100K in 6 months,

What do you take me for, a fucking dunce?

Caps get peeled back for less than that, you prick,

Now, you, Drink and your bullshit, hit the bricks!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Dammit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Don't feel bad, JK, it's the Meds talking, not the real Drink. You never compared me to Groovin; only in Drink's warped mind.

I long for the day he actually quotes me and bolds me and wants to engage in a real debate instead of an imaginary one about things that never happened.

O Shame? Where is thy blush? Drink is projecting again and we've talked about this and at this point, an intervention is needed. I should be ashamed? For what? Calling a poster an, "abject moron" last week? I think if that is the worst that happens to them in life, they will consider their life, Blessed.

Flipper

EOG Enthusiast
Waz and JK, I am sure somewhere Jorge Gonzalez and his lady send their regards to erin rynning.

Bob Donahue last I knew (over ten years ago) was in Tahoe working for Jim Feist.
Fairway Jay may or may not be still touting or is selling real estate in Vegas still perhaps.
Donnie Black??? Well those of us that recall know what's up.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Waz and JK, I am sure somewhere Jorge Gonzalez and his lady send their regards to erin rynning.

Bob Donahue last I knew (over ten years ago) was in Tahoe working for Jim Feist.
Fairway Jay may or may not be still touting or is selling real estate in Vegas still perhaps.
Donnie have to go into hiding? Trushel type of debt?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Groovin would be proud.
I would say early on, because I had so much respect for him, he definitely influenced my anti-Tipster (in most cases) stance and then as I continued in my professional development, it kind of just organically takes you over, in the sense that it doesn't make much sense. It's simply not worth the risk unless you're after some semi-fame and/or semi-celebrity.

Yeah groovin isn't making up raps and gushing over someone giving him a compliment. He isn't going all gabe and using the it's his meds speaking and not the real drnk. You're not a watchdog for the industry, you're not even a watchdog of a forum with 30 active users on the daily. You don't gamble, you don't know anything about sports and you post diatribes but have no factual records or data.
Groovin wouldn't even know where to begin with your boring and lazy approach. He brought the mud he then rolled people in.
Regardless I am in the ring and beating the market every single day. I win money at sports gambling and you apparently are a trader who spends no time sports betting of any kind but alot of time worried about others who do. I just dont think I care to converse any longer.. people without gamble bore me. Goodluck

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
drink did your #'s move or was you under the radar this past year? very solid year.
Anything I bet is going to move a tad in any sport if Im on the screen. We release anything within my discrepancy figure that Im still confident in. Ill also answer any dm from there if it moves more upon release and someone is late to the move on what to do. I played around 360 play I believe released 140ish. Feel free to text me anytime good sir, hope your health is well and I agree DB4 is terrible.

MrTop

EOG Master
Donnie might of been better than ER & timmy when I had them both. Timmy was gone a little while later and ER went on an unreal run both times after I had him. ER does know his NBA but was on a bad run with me. Timmy had the best voice in any business.

MrTop

EOG Master
drink still got your # . Probably pick u up next foots. Good thing I was not a book , my window with be closed with u.

:)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yeah groovin isn't making up raps and gushing over someone giving him a compliment. He isn't going all gabe and using the it's his meds speaking and not the real drnk. You're not a watchdog for the industry, you're not even a watchdog of a forum with 30 active users on the daily. You don't gamble, you don't know anything about sports and you post diatribes but have no factual records or data.
Groovin wouldn't even know where to begin with your boring and lazy approach. He brought the mud he then rolled people in.
Regardless I am in the ring and beating the market every single day. I win money at sports gambling and you apparently are a trader who spends no time sports betting of any kind but alot of time worried about others who do. I just dont think I care to converse any longer.. people without gamble bore me. Goodluck

LMAO. I don't even follow the NBA and I had to tell you that T-Lue was a defensive-first coach after you claimed he didn't care about defense.

I know more about Soccer through osmosis than your in-house resident Soccer expert. I 've given several examples of it. #Facts

You're in the ring but have other people fighting your battles for you and subsidizing your losses; you ain't no Gladiatior; I'm a Gladiator, I depend on me not a bunch of subscribors.

You better fucking run or I'll clown you some. .

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Are you conceding the fact that no one, including myself, compared me to Groovin? So what you wrote earlier, like I said, is total Bullshit; Correct?

Of course it is becuase that is all you have. Next time you wanna dance, quote me and bold me and say what you gotta say about what I said; don't make shit up.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Another lie, You have gamble, right? What do you wanna bet that I have dozens of private emails between him and myself discussing various topics?

You name the price and I will blindly accept that bet. It's gotta be at least 1K. A bet is a tax on Bullshit so ante up you BS Artist.

Please get back to me so I can empty your pcockets.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Groovin wouldn't even know where to begin with your boring and lazy approach.

I'm lazy? You don't even know your P&L on your 2-unit plays this year and you get paid for this shit. Talk about not giving a fuck. I had to teach you to plot position size against performance.

Also, the only one comparing me to Groovin, is you. It has to do w/ your projection issues that I thought you were going to work on. Let's up the Meds so we can be sure that you stop whipping others for crimes that you have committed.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
1. How much did you make off that T. Lue in the totals market as a defense first HC? He was 29th in d effiency I believe and around 17 units to the over. Great read.
2. You do realize Im not employed with bettoriq currently? I haven't decided if Ill sell plays so when you say my in house soccer resident I believe you're speaking of my cleaning lady. She's from Argentina I imagine she has some opinions lol.
3. 1k is not emptying anyones pockets lets be real.
4. Yes I'd like to see a email where groovin says to do his work if he were to pass. Id specifically be interested in him stating you should battle with a guy who wins 30+ units and is transparent and verified through computer bob as well. Takes every measure possible to be transparent and looks out for clients at every step.
5. Im always looking for outs in NBA if you'd like to step to that side of the counter Id gladly give you action.
Im not even certain what we are talking about or debating anymore. You took a compliment of making groovin proud the right thing to have done was not act like you two had the same goals and worked in the same field. You are attacking one service while ignoring pregame types on one forum with limited viewership. If you want to be groovin or act like him you should start with those who act shady not professional gamblers who make their living and live and die with their bets.
Take care and if you want to book or crossbook nba action please DM.
Have a good couple of weeks and goodluck with the trades

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Don't feel bad, JK, it's the Meds talking, not the real Drink. You never compared me to Groovin; only in Drink's warped mind.

I long for the day he actually quotes me and bolds me and wants to engage in a real debate instead of an imaginary one about things that never happened.

O Shame? Where is thy blush? Drink is projecting again and we've talked about this and at this point, an intervention is needed. I should be ashamed? For what? Calling a poster an, "abject moron" last week? I think if that is the worst that happens to them in life, they will consider their life, Blessed.

I didn't like Drink turning the tables on me.

Usually I'm the one saying, "Shame on you."

Drink's a great guy and he's too good a person to get caught up in any Internet feuds.

Hell, we all waste time battling one another when, in fact, we should be working together to negate the bookmaker's 11-10 edge.

It's disappointing when gamblers attack other gamblers because we have so much opposition as is without creating more problems for ourselves.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I didn't like Drink turning the tables on me.

Usually I'm the one saying, "Shame on you."

Drink's a great guy and he's too good a person to get caught up in any Internet feuds.

Hell, we all waste time battling one another when, in fact, we should be working together to negate the bookmaker's 11-10 edge.

It's disappointing when gamblers attack other gamblers because we have so much opposition as is without creating more problems for ourselves.

Honest opinion John. Do you really think Groovin would have a issue with me? Im working 30-60 hours a week to find winners, I dont think anyone is outworking me currently. If someone is going to try to discredit that then yes Ill take exception.
You are unfortunately right. I should be above that.
Take care and continued success in C.R.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
What is win % of 2 (or >) unit wagers for Bettor IQ handicappers, by sport?

Remember a friend in NC was owed some by Bob Donahue about 15-20 yrs ago, Donahue was waiting tables in Reno-Tahoe while touting.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Honest opinion John. Do you really think Groovin would have a issue with me? Im working 30-60 hours a week to find winners, I dont think anyone is outworking me currently. If someone is going to try to discredit that then yes Ill take exception.
You are unfortunately right. I should be above that.
Take care and continued success in C.R.

Groovin hated frauds.

He would have had no problem with you, Drink.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
1. How much did you make off that T. Lue in the totals market as a defense first HC? He was 29th in d effiency I believe and around 17 units to the over. Great read.

It’s not a read, it’s a fact. He is a Doc Rivers Disciple. Perhaps that is one of the reasons I wanted his head on a fucking platter (they couldn’t defend), amongst 50 other reasons while you were defending him.

What happened?

He got his ass, canned. It was a great read.

2. You do realize Im not employed with bettoriq currently? I haven't decided if Ill sell plays so when you say my in house soccer resident I believe you're speaking of my cleaning lady. She's from Argentina I imagine she has some opinions lol.

Does she think Messi is the GOAT, like me?

3. 1k is not emptying anyones pockets lets be real.

LOL. You got me there.

4. Yes I'd like to see a email where groovin says to do his work if he were to pass. Id specifically be interested in him stating you should battle with a guy who wins 30+ units and is transparent and verified through computer bob as well. Takes every measure possible to be transparent and looks out for clients at every step.

Let me tell you something about Poster GameBred because I’ve known him a long time; he is doing no one’s work but his own.

5. Im always looking for outs in NBA if you'd like to step to that side of the counter Id gladly give you action.

While I do a lot of laying, I’m not a Book.

Im not even certain what we are talking about or debating anymore. You took a compliment of making groovin proud the right thing to have done was not act like you two had the same goals and worked in the same field. You are attacking one service while ignoring pregame types on one forum with limited viewership. If you want to be groovin or act like him you should start with those who act shady not professional gamblers who make their living and live and die with their bets.

I don’t give a fuck about viewership, my goal isn’t to be a Talking Head 5-years from now like Waz Shady. I’m a Babbling Loon whose default mode is to right forum wrongs. I just think a bunch of clowns bragging about betting their own picks, front-running clients, 100k in 6 months claims, etc… is beyond the pale. Pregame doesn’t enter my domain and when Fezz does visit here and acts up w/ BS, I intervene, when he acts like a normal poster, I let bygones be bygones.

Take care, good luck and don’t forget your Meds.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
GameBred is best when he's humble.

After Drink said a 1K bet is not emptying anyone's pockets (let's be real), GameBred was forced to reply, "LOL. You got me there."

Lol is Jorge Gonzalez still on the radio? Amazing that dude had a job.
He sounded legitimately drunk on the job quite a few of the times I listened.

He was also a huge name dropper ala Ken Thomson which was extremely annoying

MrTop

EOG Master
then there is the guy at RAS place up +90 units since November . The guy is like Ted Williams hitting .400 and moving #'s 1-3 points