Action - Showtime

MrTop

EOG Master
I was hoping they would go more into the ex-football player’s betting.

that would be negative stuff. The show's producers want a bit more positive look. If they wanted the negative look they would look inside my draw as see all the beat the closing line losing tickets I have.

:)

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
that would be negative stuff. The show's producers want a bit more positive look. If they wanted the negative look they would look inside my draw as see all the beat the closing line losing tickets I have.

I had a pile of them also. The only one I cashed on was UVA, and that should have lost.

I thought last nights show was a far more realistic view of gambling.

kane

EOG master
At least Kelly has enough self awareness to know the only reason she is where she is due to her looks, once they fade away, so will she

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran

the show last night only showed the negative side. Did you see it?! It was pretty dark

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
At least Kelly has enough self awareness to know the only reason she is where she is due to her looks, once they fade away, so will she

Surprising she’s so aware about it, and even admits it. I’m pretty sure most females would never admit it

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Vegas Dave made (Scam?) his money from Equity investing. Stocks. He also declared bankruptcy in the early 2000's.

patswin

EOG Veteran
i watched the first one last week. Overall I think it was well done. Not a big fan of KIV but I think she came across as real and knowing where she fits in the sportsbetting landscape. Looking forward to watching part 2 tonight.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I forgot about it. It won't show anyone anything . Sure there is a dark side. Just look at what happened to the guy that shot up vegas.

They showed a lot more than you would expect... including a degen who moved from NY to bet the games, and has an empty house, despite living there for many years. Kinda sad

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
They showed a lot more than you would expect... including a degen who moved from NY to bet the games, and has an empty house, despite living there for many years. Kinda sad
That guy had a lot going for him too. He must have gained 100 pounds and lived in an empty apt.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Krackman is probably a hair better than Kelly. If you ever listen to Krackman there isn't any substance to what he says. He has to be following someone else. There is zero chance he could win betting by himself. The best is that Vegas Dave claims to know in football what play is coming before they even call it. If that is so why does he lose big for his clients every year? Vegas Dave is 100% a scam. He's the new Adam Meyer just waiting to go down. The guy doesn't even take credit cards. If he did he'd have an over 90% charge back rate. Dave Cokin at this stage of his career is just a, "character actor" just trying to hang on.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
Vegas Dave DID admit most of his idiots are degenerate, losing gamblers who are one step away from gamblers anonymous and two steps away from suicide by hanging.

One goodl part was they showed a couple of seconds from games during the 1992 Arizona State point shaved games, now THAT was cool.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
It amazes me how fascinated folks are with (losing) touts. That said, if Pro Line was still on Saturday, I'd watch it. And I listen via the internet to 94WIP for Marc Lawrence's picks every Saturday morning.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Krackman is probably a hair better than Kelly. If you ever listen to Krackman there isn't any substance to what he says. He has to be following someone else. There is zero chance he could win betting by himself. The best is that Vegas Dave claims to know in football what play is coming before they even call it. If that is so why does he lose big for his clients every year? Vegas Dave is 100% a scam. He's the new Adam Meyer just waiting to go down. The guy doesn't even take credit cards. If he did he'd have an over 90% charge back rate. Dave Cokin at this stage of his career is just a, "character actor" just trying to hang on.

It’s funny you mention that. When Dave gave a glimpse of his figures, it said chargebacks and the # was in the mid 5 figures.

kane

EOG master
Stevens real name is Darin Notaro and he was convicted of scamming the elderlyhttps://lasvegassun.com/news/1999/aug/25/man-25-sentenced-in-scam-of-elderly/

kane

EOG master
The above link doesn't work, just look him up and you'll see the story, the guy's a scumbag

railbird

EOG Master
I am like Krack in that regard. I rarely watch or follow a game I have action on. I can't do anything to impact what takes place so why bother watching? I'll catch the final score and see what happened but other than that I almost never watch games I have a bet on. I also rarely bet games I am attending. I just want to enjoy the game and not have to worry about who is going to win and in some cases - by how much.

.....and now with my situation being what it is, i am not betting anything until I am 100% cancer free. And even then I have come to realize a thin, rectangular box is controlling too much of my life. I need to go out and LIVE LIFE and I am not doing that now. When I am better I want to gather with friends and maybe some family around 9A on a NFL Sunday and take a ride on the Santa Ana River trail for about 2-3 hours and stop at some Mom/Pop place for a meal not knowing what happened in the NFL until I get a quick peek at lunch time OR take bikes to Laguna Beach or similar and just enjoy a day with nice weather and good company and not spend the day at home watching NFL games and watching life pass me by,
Great post winky

alldaycapper

EOG Veteran
I thought the 2nd episode was a big disappointment. I liked the 1st episode which showed a lot more gambling. I don't want to see people sitting around a house or having drinks at a restaurant. I could watch old episodes of Jersey Shore if I wanted that.