The EOG Octagon (ZZYZX ROAD v JOHN KELLY)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Like Chicago White Sox manager Rick Renteria said after his team went 1-5 on its most recent homestand, "It will get better from here."

Because it can't get much worse.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Yikes!

It's a race to the bottom here in April.

And to think "Z" started the month with four winners from his first six selections.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
JK. I sense that you are a big time better. What is your average wager. Does it vary by sport. I think you bet more in college football and basketball. Do you bet twice as much in those sports. Just curious

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
JK. I sense that you are a big time better. What is your average wager. Does it vary by sport. I think you bet more in college football and basketball. Do you bet twice as much in those sports. Just curious

Big-time bettor?

One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

Say you bet $500 a game.

Somebody will say, "I had no idea he bet that much."

Someone else will say, "That's all he bets?"

Andy Iskoe provided the best response when someone asked about the size of his wagers.

Andy responded, "None of your business."

Reactions: E$

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
907 St. Louis Cardinals (listed pitchers) -115 at Westgate

914 Los Angeles Dodgers (listed pitchers) -144 at William Hill

926 Texas Rangers (listed pitchers) +101 at Pinnacle

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I switched from a play on the D-backs to a play on the Rangers because I noticed ZzyzxRoad had submitted a play on the total at Chase Field.

The rules do not allow me to play the D-backs tonight.

Here's the rule: Once a contestant posts a selection, neither the contestant nor the opponent can submit a play in the same game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Need a timeout.

I'll take a five-day break from this competition and return Saturday with a better plan.

Heim

EOG Master
JK might need to change his philosophy during mlb from listen to everyone follow no one to find someone to follow.