4/15 Monday MLB

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Seattle games have produced the most overs (12) and the Los Angeles Angel games have produced the most unders (12).

MrTop

EOG Master
Boston Redsox vs Baltimore Orioles early game 8:05 AM Pacific time - Patriots' Day

weather : rain

Valuist

EOG Master
Just a thought; would it maybe NOT be best to try to shoehorn a MLB game in before the Boston Marathon and pray the game doesn't go long? Why not schedule the game at night, long after the Marathon is over? Or have the Red Sox on the road, like the Bulls and Spurs do when the circus takes over their venues? Seems like better ideas than the clusterf-k that will be in Beantown today.

Valuist

EOG Master
Cleveland traveling last 3 games of 9 game road trip ( Det & KC) to West Coast to face Seattle.

I think the Indians have problems. They did very little to improve themselves in the offseason, and now Kluber and Carrasco have been battered around hard in recent starts. Yes, Lindor will be back soon and Ramirez will start to hit but they need to make up for losses offensively and in bullpen.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Just a thought; would it maybe NOT be best to try to shoehorn a MLB game in before the Boston Marathon and pray the game doesn't go long? Why not schedule the game at night, long after the Marathon is over? Or have the Red Sox on the road, like the Bulls and Spurs do when the circus takes over their venues? Seems like better ideas than the clusterf-k that will be in Beantown today.

Long-standing tradition in a tradition-heavy city. The annual 11:00 AM Patriots Day start isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Speaking of that game, whatever happened to Dan Straily? He was decent with the Narlins a couple years back. He’s only 30.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I'm locked in over 11 -105 between Balt Boston

Weather will get warmer as game goes on and I really really dont like Dan Strailys pitching.

I really really love the over here.

kane

EOG master
Think I'll take a shot with the Reds, Castillo's been lights out and Kershaw's first start so don't know how many pitches he'll throw, Dodgers struggling of late, Reds starting to hit

kane

EOG master
Speaking of that game, whatever happened to Dan Straily? He was decent with the Narlins a couple years back. He’s only 30.

Straily had a couple of decent years in Miami, but the Marlins decided to go with a younger and cheaper starter in Pablo Lopez

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Think I'll take a shot with the Reds, Castillo's been lights out and Kershaw's first start so don't know how many pitches he'll throw, Dodgers struggling of late, Reds starting to hit

100% agree. I figure Kershaw goes no more than 5. If that. I'll take my chances with the better pitcher getting close to 50-cents