BettorIQ Records

Flipper

EOG Enthusiast
then there is the guy at RAS place up +90 units since November . The guy is like Ted Williams hitting .400 and moving #'s 1-3 points

RAS COMBINED RESULTS LAST 10 YEARS FOOTBALL BASKETBALL OVERALL 2018-201947-34+9.5 units58.02%96-66+23.25 units59.26%143-100+32.75 units59.85%

MrTop

EOG Master
RAS COMBINED RESULTS LAST 10 YEARS FOOTBALL BASKETBALL OVERALL 2018-201947-34+9.5 units58.02%96-66+23.25 units59.26%143-100+32.75 units59.85%

not RAS. eddie There is a guy at the RAS site that is up 90 units since November.. ras forum. Look at the top of handicapper.net and you will see the name. The guy moves numbers 1-3 points

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
With the end of CBB, looks like Waz has stopped selling picks for the time being.

No picks available since April 8, ending the CBB season losing 6 of his last 7 picks. The last non-CBB pick was the NFL Superbowl.

Overall all-sports recap (starts 9/22/18, excludes first 3 weeks which I missed): W/L/T 214-232-7, -52.49u

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
With the end of CBB, looks like Waz has stopped selling picks for the time being.

No picks available since April 8, ending the CBB season losing 6 of his last 7 picks. The last non-CBB pick was the NFL Superbowl.

Overall all-sports recap (starts 9/22/18, excludes first 3 weeks which I missed): W/L/T 214-232-7, -52.49u
What is the average bet size? Is this 1, 2, or 3u plays?

Fezzik looks at this and says...hold my beer.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
What is the average bet size? Is this 1, 2, or 3u plays?

Fezzik looks at this and says...hold my beer.

This is the overall record. His only profitable sport was NFL.

Average unit size was 1.17u. Separated out, Waz's 2u plays are 35-41, -21.94u, (17% of plays were 2u). The very few 3u plays went 1-2, -3.60u

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Rooting for Waz, but it's a tough gig. There's one other consideration, when u go tout:

*If you're a solo bettor, your process is very straight-line. Analyze, project, get down at best #.

If you go tout, your responsibilities go up. Have to appease clients + provide content. Sometimes, just better to play solo + do your own thing.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

This doesn't mesh well w/ his make 100K betting w/ us, sales line. Such silliness.

MrTop

EOG Master
I’ve heard that many were asking for this at EOG, so here are the BettorIQ records since inception six months ago:

NFL: 124-78-6 61.4% +51.3 units

CFB: 192-125-4 60.6% +68.6 units

CBB: 308-263-11 53.9% +18.4 units

NBA: 156-148-8 51.3% -2.2 units

Total: 780-614-29 56.0% +136.1 units

All plays are on a simple 1-2 unit scale. We do have rare 3-unit plays, but there has only been a grand total of 5 of those since we launched. Even 2-unit plays are semi-rare and represent less than 10% of all selections.

The PDF attachment has the records by handicapper for those who want to see how each professional sports bettor has performed.

looks pretty darn good ! Nice work

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Waz is my new favorite piece of shit tout

Somebody post his bio again, it's a good laugh

Maybe somebody can find out his baseball plays, gotta be gold

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rooting for Waz, but it's a tough gig. There's one other consideration, when u go tout:

*If you're a solo bettor, your process is very straight-line. Analyze, project, get down at best #.

If you go tout, your responsibilities go up. Have to appease clients + provide content. Sometimes, just better to play solo + do your own thing.

Winning point from ChuckyG.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This doesn't mesh well w/ his make 100K betting w/ us, sales line. Such silliness.

Actually, Waz's sale's line was like, "Sit back and win100k in 6 months." I don't know if he's still at - 52.5 units but you lost 100K already if you are a big bettor (~2K a game). I find it unconscieniable that he has the balls to say such shit. I felt bad about my Best Bet getting manhandled and I didn't even fucking bet it; I was just doing a favor. This fucking guy is burying people and doesn't even give a fuck.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
You guys notice on his recap site, it doesn't post his plays anymore? Is it because he doesn't have picks or they doing so bad that he doesn't want to post the record?

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
So is Waz not posting plays anymore is that why he has no recap? Or he keeps on losing and doesn't want to post his record?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Gamebred is carrying the torch well for RTP and Groovin Mahoovin with exposing Waz's bullshit.

He is? Why just select Waz? Where is Lange, Eryn, AG, me, etc? I am pretty sure the biggest problem with most complaints from Gamebred and others with tout sites is using non transparent results or using small sample sizes. What is the difference in this instant?
You have one capper of how many to pull records from who consequently isnt even releasing plays or betting currently and you choose him in middle of May? That's not groovin like.. hell not even close.
I am on Twitter giving all MLB away all day and night for fun. Up around 13 units or so and love interacting with everyone. Goodluck to all as always. Feel free to say hello anytime.
Eddie

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Drnkyourmlkshk, you are legit and seem to be a good guy.

Waz on the other hand is a fraud. Why do you even associate with someone like that? He is not a winning bettor. Also look at the quote someone posted that Waz says. You respect someone that talks like that?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I realize you are going to defend the IQ brand here, but hopefully you jump ship soon enough and handle your business elsewhere or solo.

railbird

EOG Master
Mahoovin would noy only be all over the lack of transparency, would also be all over the past posting, zero of it verifiable

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I realize you are going to defend the IQ brand here, but hopefully you jump ship soon enough and handle your business elsewhere or solo.
Where would you listen to the podcast weekly? Matt told me you never missed a show and even asked on your behalf when I would be back last season when I went on vacation.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Mahoovin would noy only be all over the lack of transparency, would also be all over the past posting, zero of it verifiable

Lack of transparency? Where are you getting this. Isnt the recap page updated daily.
Past posting? I release 5 and 3 days before games start lol. Eryn releases at 9 am everyday as anyone can tell you because the screen moves Matt. No one even releases 5 hours before a game begins that I know of.

I'm going to be kind and ask you where all your hate for bettoriq is coming from Matt?
Last September you wanted a job as a handicapper dont you remember?
I haven't seen this thread from football season. What did I miss? Waz lost in college hoops, eryn crushed NBA specifically totals and playoffs clients had big clv.
Lange won in college hoops and the podcast sounded good the few times I listened.

Let's get it out there.
What do people want exactly? I'm open to suggestions and can pass them all along.
Not attempting to be a dick but I have a non bettor and a guy so obsessed with waz he created a Twitter handle just to state how much he despised waz..he had 0 followers and followed 3 people lol.
I'm open to suggestions. I stopped coming here because there was such a lack of communication between posters and even less camaraderie. I miss when good capped were here everyday sharing ideas and plays.
Thanks again

railbird

EOG Master
I was
Lack of transparency? Where are you getting this. Isnt the recap page updated daily.
Past posting? I release 5 and 3 days before games start lol. Eryn releases at 9 am everyday as anyone can tell you because the screen moves Matt. No one even releases 5 hours before a game begins that I know of.

I'm going to be kind and ask you where all your hate for bettoriq is coming from Matt?
Last September you wanted a job as a handicapper dont you remember?
I haven't seen this thread from football season. What did I miss? Waz lost in college hoops, eryn crushed NBA specifically totals and playoffs clients had big clv.
Lange won in college hoops and the podcast sounded good the few times I listened.

Let's get it out there.
What do people want exactly? I'm open to suggestions and can pass them all along.
Not attempting to be a dick but I have a non bettor and a guy so obsessed with waz he created a Twitter handle just to state how much he despised waz..he had 0 followers and followed 3 people lol.
I'm open to suggestions. I stopped coming here because there was such a lack of communication between posters and even less camaraderie. I miss when good capped were here everyday sharing ideas and plays.
Thanks again
Computer bob agreed with me that mahoovin would have a field day, i dont have mahoovins energy for that, he gave ras non stop grief for way less tho

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I was

Computer bob agreed with me that mahoovin would have a field day, i dont have mahoovins energy for that, he gave ras non stop grief for way less tho
Also props when Ras won correct? Also complimentary in many areas correct?

You have to give me what you want to change. You cant say past posting knowing it's completely false and transparency when you can keep track daily if you choose to.
You cant say Groovin would do this and that without giving me examples. We aren't Vegas Dave or pregame for gods sake..

Rail list anything you'd like to see otherwise you look only like a person who applied for a job and was turned down and now are bad mouthing the employer.
What do you want to change? I'm not writing more or doing unnecessary podcasts for you in May buddy lol.
Computer Bob feel free to email or call personally with any suggestions. You know I'd appreciate it if you would prefer to privately critique.

I'm not coming here daily but will check this thread specifically at least every couple days from now on.
Thanks in advance, Eddie

railbird

EOG Master
Also props when Ras won correct? Also complimentary in many areas correct?

You have to give me what you want to change. You cant say past posting knowing it's completely false and transparency when you can keep track daily if you choose to.
You cant say Groovin would do this and that without giving me examples. We aren't Vegas Dave or pregame for gods sake..

Rail list anything you'd like to see otherwise you look only like a person who applied for a job and was turned down and now are bad mouthing the employer.
What do you want to change? I'm not writing more or doing unnecessary podcasts for you in May buddy lol.
Computer Bob feel free to email or call personally with any suggestions. You know I'd appreciate it if you would prefer to privately critique.

I'm not coming here daily but will check this thread specifically at least every couple days from now on.
Thanks in advance, Eddie
Transparency would be bob answering here and not contacting you personally

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Transparency would be bob answering here and not contacting you personally
Of course I'd prefer that as well. I was only stating if he had any suggestions that I didnt respond or see here he could email me personally. I sincerely have no idea how you can handicap sports, play poker (even not well) a couple times a week and spend so much time on here and Twitter Matt. Kudos I think. First day off in a long time for me and I'm bored out of my mind.

Fine not applied only inquired my apologies
Goodnight.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Drnkyourmlkshk, waz is a fraud. He is not a winning bettor. Why do you stick up for that clown?

Why does Waz not post in this thread to back himself then? Because he's a fraud.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Eq= emotional intelligence, mine is below average but im improving, was better 5 yrs ago, then had a decline. milkshake s is very low, is too fragile to be a tout.

I'll try praying for a heart filled with hate of everyone and self anger, constant disappointment and loneliness or just continue to work hard and win.. if worst comes to worst you can explain the past post patented move. Feel free to text instead of 2nd pardoning me in the future.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He is? Why just select Waz? Where is Lange, Eryn, AG, me, etc? I am pretty sure the biggest problem with most complaints from Gamebred and others with tout sites is using non transparent results or using small sample sizes. What is the difference in this instant?
You have one capper of how many to pull records from who consequently isnt even releasing plays or betting currently and you choose him in middle of May? That's not groovin like.. hell not even close.
I am on Twitter giving all MLB away all day and night for fun. Up around 13 units or so and love interacting with everyone. Goodluck to all as always. Feel free to say hello anytime.
Eddie

Because Waz says shit like this:

I know that if people buy picks from BettorIQ, they are going to win money long-term. Our records have proven that. My goal then becomes to do whatever it takes to get them to buy so that they can make that $100,000 in six months and experience the winning.

First off, he don't know shit, none of us do.

Secondly, you’ve already lost 100K following this guy if you’re a big bettor and you held the line w/ him.

Thirdly, he sounds like a shitty infomercial.

The other guys aren’t here talking shit and as for yourself, you don’t strike me as one-tenth as shady as Waz Shady.