Trump false statements by 11/3/2020

blueline

EOG Master
BookMaker

TOTAL NUMBER OF FALSE STATEMENTS MADE BY DONALD TRUMP SINCE TAKING OFFICE ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 3RD 2020?
(GRADING WILL BE BASED ON THE WASHINGTON POST FACT CHECKER)
TOTAL FALSE STATEMENTS MADE BY DONALD TRUMP

Over 22,500-115
Under 22,500-115

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The other day, Trump claimed he was "a young, vibrant man."

Did the Post count that as a false statement?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The other day, Trump claimed he was "a young, vibrant man."

Did the Post count that as a false statement?

Based on the fact that he's afforded the benefit of the doubt way to often, probably not.

The other day Pinocchio claimed he was the most transparent president in the history of America. This statement was made after he claimed he has been tougher on Russia than any other president. LOL

boston massacre

EOG Master
9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

number of crimes committed by OBAMA ADMINISTATION

mr merlin

EOG Master
How many indictments and guilty pleas???

(Remember, Republicans in Congress had oversight powers for 6 years)
I remember AG holder refused their requests and they charged him with contempt(sound familiar?) Of course that didn't mean shit, which is why you would think that the dems would realize they're wasting their time demanding all this crap, little of which they'll ever get.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
AG William Barr set to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee in less than 15 minutes.

Trump on Twitter could provide plenty of misleading statements for The WaPo count.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Cover-up Bill Barr lies to Congress and the Senate. Is he above the law or will he do time. Previous AG Jeff Sessions also committed perjury but hasn't been charged.

Now cover up Bill Barr is refusing to testify to Congress tomorrow. The Pinocchio Administration is stonewalling all supenas from Congress. It's quite obvious the RepubliCONS are afraid of the truth. That's why their support of Pinocchio is unwavering.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No show Barr committed a crime. Mueller does not trust AG. Now Pinocchio is scared to allow Don Mcgann to testify in front of Congress. He knows Don Mcgann will not lie for him in front of Congress.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Gender gap poll:

Woman:
Approve 34%, Disappove 62%

Men:
Approve 48%, Disapprove 46%

Men look very stupid in this poll. I'm so proud that I have never supported Pinocchio. It's taken time for many men to figure it out. Slow?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Trump never seems to poll well.

People wait to get behind the curtain and then they show their support.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Would be interested to hear what the early betting odds are on the 2020 election. FWIW I am quite sure the offshore books scored a major boatload of cash on the 2016 election. They shrewdly did not brag or even talk about their score they just counted the money and pocketed the windfall.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
How many people offshore bet serious money on Hillary laying inflated odds because she couldn't possibly LOSE ?

mr merlin

EOG Master
My kids and grandkids future. What you may have procreated matters little based on your views.
I'm not for deficits, but you're concern is fake, did you ever mention it once during obamas 8 years with 8+ trillion in debt?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Lol at idiots like this who ignore the deficit in the same sentence.

Plus the markets did much better during Obama's 8 years than Trump's 2.30 years. Facts matter to some. Boy is Obama missed. Trump is an obvious traitor. "Russia if you're listening help me beat Hillary". Oh my!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Plus the markets did much better during Obama's 8 years than Trump's 2.30 years. Facts matter to some. Boy is Obama missed. Trump is an obvious traitor. "Russia if you're listening help me beat Hillary". Oh my!
Could Obama achieve 85% growth when the Dow is 25K? Eh, doubtful. The market is never higher. Don't forget the doom and gloom that was forecasted if Trump won.

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/02/thi...to-the-stock-market-if-donald-trump-wins.html

https://money.cnn.com/2016/10/24/investing/stocks-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/https://money.cnn.com/2016/10/24/investing/stocks-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/...pens-to-the-markets-if-donald-trump-wins.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-wall-street-effect-markets-230164

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Who gives a shit about the deficit? Obama and the dems never have.

.............an neither do MAGAts since Der Fuhrer is putting up quite an "impressive" record himself here. And who is a better expert at runnin up debt than someone who has seen too-many-companies-to-name go into BK as well as himself.

When he got elected I started calling him this and it perfectly fits: Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
.............an neither do MAGAts since Der Fuhrer is putting up quite an "impressive" record himself here. And who is a better expert at runnin up debt than someone who has seen too-many-companies-to-name go into BK as well as himself.

When he got elected I started calling him this and it perfectly fits: Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman
You cant really count the 1st year's budget to him, it was set already. Now the 1st year of the next president will be working with Trump's final year budget.

boston massacre

EOG Master

You said he would be gone by now.

But so did all the other Quack Liberal Fruitcakes like you who voted for Mrs. Bill Clinton.

boston massacre

EOG Master

What Happened to your Mueller Report ?

Didn't go your way ?

Bobby let you down ?

Keep up with that Fake News.

It will help to keep your mind Twisted.