BettorIQ Records

MrTop

EOG Master
my biggest problem with this whole thing is that they just don't get together and bet as a group... just do it privately at close to the optimum numbers as possible and stop all the work it takes to run this site.... Honestly i would follow each and every one of them if I could get down right after they bet and not have to pay for picks.... I have followed three of them like this in the past and profited .... them going tout no longer gave me that option....

and i lost 2 times with ER.. it could of been just bad luck for me

MrTop

EOG Master
Stop your BS right the fuck now. I never said that, in fact, I said the exact opposite. Next time you want to say I said some shit, fucking quote me and don't lie about me. I haven’t read beyond the bold because you’re an idiot.

you said he said... silly stuff...what we are discussing here but.............. you said he said he makes 3k plays a year... and you did not think so.. look it up

it can be done just in sides. not totals.......not HT no props........it can be done in sides...look it up.....i will say i am sorry but look it up..........i am not wasting silly time...laughing too hard now

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
you said he said... silly stuff...what we are discussing here but.............. you said he said he makes 3k plays a year... and you did not think so.. look it up

it can be done just in sides. not totals.......not HT no props........it can be done in sides...look it up.....i will say i am sorry but look it up..........i am not wasting silly time...laughing too hard now

I never said he said anything and I never said he doesn't make 3,000 plays a year. How the fuck do I know what he does?

MrTop

EOG Master
I never said he said anything and I never said he doesn't make 3,000 plays a year. How the fuck do I know what he does?

I am sorry maybe it was not you.....someone said he makes 3k plays a year on the radio and questioned it. I thought it was you since you are complaining about him all the time LOL

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I am sorry maybe it was not you.....someone said he makes 3k plays a year on the radio and questioned it. I thought it was you since you are complaining about him all the time LOL

Apology accepted. It was another poster you're thinking of. not me.

MrTop

EOG Master
Apology accepted. It was another poster you're thinking of. not me.

ok... getting back to their product if it was done like RAS like I said there would be more sales in my opinion. It would require more of an investment in time & money but well worth it. Then everyone would see what they really do .

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Waz said he has about 3000 plays in cbb every season. He implied 2 percent roi. That would mean he is betting more than 1/2 the card the entire season? How many cbb games are there in a season? He basically is betting almost half the entire board everyday then. He said he bets anything even if its off 1/2 point. Fine... but 3000 plays... fine. But saying you average 2% roi which implies over 3000 plays in the cbb season, he will average 100 units every cbb season on average? That might be the biggest lie you can put up right there. If anyone bets any sport and on average each season profits even 50 units a season, they probably are the best bettor in that sport if they could average that every year. This guy claims 100 units every cbb season. Imagine you bet 1 unit a game in cbb season. Does not matter side, total. Just imagine betting that many plays. Then try imagining finishing up 100 units at the end of the season with 3000 plays. There is no way anyone can do that. Sure if you run real hot as you can possibly get, i have a tough time anyone can average 100 units. Remember, this fraud claims to average 3000 plays and 2% roi every season. That is 100 unit profit. Now imagine he had a bad year. What would that mean? A 25 unit profit for the season? That would be better than almost all touts. This guy is lying out of mind and a horrible liar.

Look at his record. He is down in every sport except nfl, and nfl has the least sample size. If he is betting this much cbb games, his sample size will be very high.

So what do you think Waz did in the previous cbb season with his own 3000 plays? You guys think he was even profitable after being down so much in his cbb plays? Now if he was up, you think he was up anywhere even close to say 25 units? Remember this clown implied 100 unit profit every cbb season. What a joke and a fraud. So Waz, come and tell everyone how much units you were up or down in your 3000 cbb plays the previous year. Or you afraid and have to get your buddy hear to back you up. You are not only a losing capper, but you are not going to get much customers with your lying deceitful tactics.

railbird

EOG Master
my biggest problem with this whole thing is that they just don't get together and bet as a group... just do it privately at close to the optimum numbers as possible and stop all the work it takes to run this site.... Honestly i would follow each and every one of them if I could get down right after they bet and not have to pay for picks.... I have followed three of them like this in the past and profited .... them going tout no longer gave me that option....
Ras gave his plays out at very close to open, and bet quietly off screen, so his flock could get the best available number. Same now that he switched o ver halftime

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Rail Dink isnt talking about a private service for clients. Dink used to get all my, Waz and Micahs plays and doesn't understand why we couldnt just keep winning as a group.
We all bet big enough and won for a very long time.

I suppose I wish it could have remained that way as well Alan but 45k in vet bills, some bad loans given, the adoption of 2 kids now basically and no one ever wanting to talk games 24/7 like I do and no one loving the work as much as I do anymore the priorities changed for me obviously. You still get the notebook and anything else you'd like good man.

Alright now onto the rest of ya jerks:)
You guys actually got into a argument among each other from what I read about who was insulting someone better. Stop it for gods sake. I dont know who won I think Mr. Top but Gamebred uses tipster and I've grown kinda keen to the word.

I do not have the energy nor the passion to argue or defend anyone on the internet at the pace you guys are attacking currently. I basically have 3 jobs currently. MLB, CFB prep, poker and dad/big brother.

I've used services before if you guys weren't aware. I started with Edward and he showed me that small market over big was profitable. Dr. Bob showed me way back in the day that having alot of outs was probably going to be needed. I used a little bit from somebody. Dink showed me how the screen worked and what to really watch for. If you aren't learning from smarter people than yourself you've probably convinced yourself it's impossible to win by now or you're smarter than most everyone. That's a bad personality trait but kudos.

Regardless I have a list in what I would look for in a tout service nowadays to consider purchasing plays if anyone's interested please let me know and I'll post it asap.

I dont believe there is anyone on this site who is looking to purchase plays but if genuinely interested please say so and Ill give it a detailed go. If not ll go back to folding hands and sweating numbers and games.

I am signed with BIQ for 2019 for college football & am really excited to get some content out about the season out. Mr Top I liked the ras ytd and CLV tracking suggestion. Think it is fair and a good idea will bring up right away. I am friendly with Edward and ask about costs etc and I will relay any progress.

I also will not tell of any in pocket numbers on podcasts this year Woodrow. I'll avoid signing my name Scooper. I will only sign others when I do.
Any other suggestions or questions feel free to dm me on Twitter or email me personally eddiewalls@comcast.net.

Otherwise Railbird is officially my unofficial representative on eog until I catch up on some work.. yes I hate america and poker players or something. I cant remember too busy rooting for injuries and chaos.
Thank you and stay away from knuckleballs and steer clear of chicks who dig the goo goo dolls,
Joe Kelly

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You guys actually got into a argument among each other from what I read about who was insulting someone better. Stop it for gods sake. I dont know who won I think Mr. Top but Gamebred uses tipster and I've grown kinda keen to the word.

LMAO. You are so strange.

After all the shit I said in this thread, you're best comeback is that I use Tipsters? JFC, what a dissapointment but expected because you can't counter anything I'm saying and I gave you plenty of material; have at it.

Yeah, I use Tipsters, to bounce them off four fucking walls cause I ain't nothing like you Sports Tipsters. Of course you're keen to Tipping, the free money is addicitive for guys like you, for guys like me, who eat what they kill, the thrill is in the hunt. I'm hunting real Game, you're hunting for Sugar Daddies, you Tipster Trick :)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

My bad, You were talking about me saying "Tipster" instead of "Tout," not that I use Tipsters. Yes, I have done my absolute best to become a Euro-Snob over the years to the point where it just comes natural now . It is a better word and more descriptive, IMO but that's just a bonus :)

Scooper

EOG Veteran
Isn’t it always like that - I need to pay the vet and water bills so I gotta go toutz!!!!11!11

The reality is that you don’t/can’t win on your own, so you have no bankroll thus need to jimmy up some sort of income to help keep you in da game.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
ok... getting back to their product if it was done like RAS like I said there would be more sales in my opinion. It would require more of an investment in time & money but well worth it. Then everyone would see what they really do .

I have no idea nor do I have any interest in what RAS does or doesn't do. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not some Tipster "Watchdog," it's just that I post here @ EOG and I want to post in peace and I don't want to be harrassed by the likes of Brock Landers or Silly-ass Tipsters, etc. Provide honest info and I've got no issues w/ you or your opinions.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Isn’t it always like that - I need to pay the vet and water bills so I gotta go toutz!!!!11!11

The reality is that you don’t/can’t win on your own, so you have no bankroll thus need to jimmy up some sort of income to help keep you in da game.

Scoop, there is a difference between winning on one's own and being able to actually do it for a living, which I know you are aware of. I think Drink wins, never said anything to the contrary, I think Waz wins, although he's making me look like an idiot. Do they win enough to do it for a living? I think we have our answer, NO, but I don't know for sure.. There is no shame in that and if you have to resort to Tipping to make ends meet then Tip in the right way, not the BIQ way.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

That's basically it for these guys. Most Tipsters are just monetizing a losing system by selling their shit out of necessity or greed and some are just downright criminals.

Scooper

EOG Veteran
Scoop, there is a difference between winning on one's own and being able to actually do it for a living, which I know you are aware of. I think Drink wins, never said anything to the contrary, I think Waz wins, although he's making me look like an idiot. Do they win enough to do it for a living? I think we have our answer, NO, but I don't know for sure.. There is no shame in that and if you have to resort to Tipping to make ends meet then Tip in the right way, not the BIQ way.

Meh. Occam's Razor suggests that if they had the goods they’d be as quiet as possible and use their vEgAS connEctionS to just bet moar moar moar. Perhaps they have a lucky season or two at a sport or two, but their leaks and action needs necessitate the toutdom.

RAS was brought up but I can assure you that the reason he has his (now invite only) service isn’t to provide others with winning picks or even the subscriber fees. It’s all about getting as much as humanly possible down.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Meh. Occam's Razor suggests that if they had the goods they’d be as quiet as possible and use their vEgAS connEctionS to just bet moar moar moar. Perhaps they have a lucky season or two at a sport or two, but their leaks and action needs necessitate the toutdom.

"Pluritas non est ponenda sine necessitate." :)

RAS was brought up but I can assure you that the reason he has his (now invite only) service isn’t to provide others with winning picks or even the subscriber fees. It’s all about getting as much as humanly possible down.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I'm not in the loop about this stuff.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
I want to know who here believes

Waz averages 3000 cbb plays a year and most importantly on AVERAGE MAKES 100 UNITS A CBB SEASON?

Remember he implied 2% roi over 3000 cbb plays.

So over say a few year span, this guy claims to be up about 100 units on average each cbb season? Nobody could do that.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Where is Waz? Why can't he explain how he arrived at 100 unit profit every season while can't even produce a winning record.

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
eric does fine.... he has a wonderful family and a very secure bankroll.... i think he knows that gambling gets harder every year and if bettor IQ becomes a home run it's now a better option... I had a piece of him for a full season at openers and that was great...when they cut him down on his limits he cut me out of openers and I had to play at secondary numbers and since cris mover everything he bet at least a full point that became breakeven and frustrating... I chose not to do nhl at bettor iq because i use my picks to raise money for the horse rescue... never take a penny, had a great season finally and sometimes I feel I am leaving a ton of money on the table but i am old and try to avoid stressful things that come with touting, one of which is dealing with you guys.... eric, Micah and Eddie are all stand-up guys... please do not think all touts are Philly God Father

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
I know Erin a bit as well and he seems cool.... He has respect from many gamblers I respect who insist he wins consistantly .... Again the problem is paying for picks and taking worse numbers is a lot to overcome.... The one person I talk to every week is Eddie and he has crushed it as long as I know him...sadly he is a little too risk adverse with sports unlike his approach to poker where he excels as well..... i think they view this as bonus money since they do all the work but i think it isn't worth the nonsense that comes with real touting

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
eric does fine....

I figured as much. I still know he’s Shady as fuck and I also know you hold a different opinion and we can agree to disagree.

i think he knows that gambling gets harder every year and if bettor IQ becomes a home run it's now a better option...

For guys like him, yes. It doesn’t get harder for me, it gets easier year after year but I’m a Trader and what I do is just easier than what professional bettors do anyway so it may be a case of apples and oranges.

I had a piece of him for a full season at openers and that was great...when they cut him down on his limits he cut me out of openers and I had to play at secondary numbers and since cris mover everything he bet at least a full point that became breakeven and frustrating...

This is just one example of why he is shady. He’s telling people who actually pay for his picks that a half to full-point move on the releases isn’t a big deal. That’s total Tispter BS. It’s not true and he needs to stop saying it.

I chose not to do nhl at bettor iq because i use my picks to raise money for the horse rescue... never take a penny, had a great season finally and sometimes I feel I am leaving a ton of money on the table

Fuck yeah, Bruv, RESPECT. Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone. Fuck that money on the table, one’s legacy is priceless.

never take a penny, had a great season finally and sometimes I feel I am leaving a ton of money on the table but i am old and try to avoid stressful things that come with touting, one of which is dealing with you guys....

If people tipped right, at least to my mind, they wouldn’t give guys like me Ammo. Truth be told, BIQ is a Tispter-bashers dream come true. I’ve given several examples over many months and I hardly even pay attention to them.

eric, Micah and Eddie are all stand-up guys... please do not think all touts are Philly God Father

We have a completely different definition of, “Stand up guys,” but once again, we can agree to disagree.

In conclusion , I have a ton of respect for you . Back in the day, I used to take copious notes when you were on the Radio and you helped my professional development, so thank you for that. Gratitude is memory from the heart and that’s why you are one of the only guys I never fuck with :)

Like I said, we have different opinions on some of these guys but you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Where is Waz? Why can't he explain how he arrived at 100 unit profit every season while can't even produce a winning record.

He's most likely not coming in here. His best move is to deprive the thread of oxygen by not responding. Do you remember the last time he responded? It didn't go well for him and he provided further proof of his shaddiness by saying shit in this thread that he directly contradicted in his "BIQ Tipster Podcast."

Shady fucks like him need to keep their mouths shut because their all the same, they just can't keep their story straight.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Well let see Waz come and say something. He knows he is a liar. I mean don't you guys laugh at his profile where he talks about his expertise in so and so? Like expert in hockey... whats next.. expert in tennis as well?

Waz is a fraud. He cannot even win.

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
He's most likely not coming in here. His best move is to deprive the thread of oxygen by not responding. Do you remember the last time he responded? It didn't go well for him and he provided further proof of his shaddiness by saying shit in this thread that he directly contradicted in his "BIQ Tipster Podcast."

Shady fucks like him need to keep their mouths shut because their all the same, they just can't keep their story straight.

i have had some big figures with Waz, Micah and Eddie.... 100% honorable people .... I know Waz does not believe what he does is wrong and believes the players will win... i think the last point is my problem as picks they may not win.... I believe he has refunded money to those who paid for his picks ....

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
i have had some big figures with Waz, Micah and Eddie.... 100% honorable people .... I know Waz does not believe what he does is wrong and believes the players will win... i think the last point is my problem as picks they may not win.... I believe he has refunded money to those who paid for his picks ....

I 100% believe you have earned w/ them. My issue isn't that I think they are trying to monetize a losing system by selling it. The process of front-running clients, stealing their bet equity and then Waz Shady acting like it's not a big deal is not an honorable act to me, at all.

I've posted his BS in this thread, he’s clearly shown his true colors and his buddies are trying to paint a different picture of him. That’s fine, that’s what buddies do but I adamanely refuse to share their blindness. He’s lying to you, me and anyone who listens to him and he fucking knows that he is lying; he just doesn't give a fuck. A half-point to full point off on releases is no big deal? Sell that shit to those who don't know no better (which is what he is doing).

I'm w/ Scoop, if he was really that good, he'd shut the fuck up and quietly go about his business. I've said I think the guy wins, I don't think he wins enough to earn off that revenue stream alone. I could be wrong but he's been quietly tipping for a long while now. My poor opinion of him is based on facts, what he has posted direclty conflicts with what I heard him say on that "BIQ Tipster Podcast," Your anecdotal evidence is one thing (How well do we know ourselves, much less other people?), what I've actually seen and heard from him is another.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
If he was really good, he wouldn't be selling plays. And if he was, he would probably sell it to only a few select ppl for a lot more money than the package he offers.

Just look at that smug look he has on his profile on the bettoriq site. Seems like some arrogant know it all ... yet he can't win so he needs customers to profit.

Drink is legit. If anything, i say he is one of the great posters here. But the issue is he associate himself with that shady waz guy.

Also take a look at his twitter. He bumps anything that looks positive for him but anything that isn't, he makes sure it doesn't get looked at. He is not honest. Just looking at his profile, you see a scumbag, deceiving tout.

I don't believe he only had 3 customers. You telling me a site like that with lot of cappers and him being the owner of the site, only 3 customers bought plays from him the entire time he posted packages? That is a straight up lie. So many customers did the other guys on his site got then? They surely got more than him obviously right if he only had 3 customers? There is 0 way he only had 3 customers the entire time. That is beyond ridiculous. He had much more customers and they probably were pissed off he keeps losing and some he may have given a refund. Others probably just said screw the guy and didn't bother to message him back.

Who here thinks he had only 3 CUSTOMERS THE ENTIRE TIME? That is a straight up lie and he does that to imply he didn't scam others out of money when many probably said screw this guy and went along with their business.

Look at his profile on the bettoriq site. Talks about his advanced modeling for every sport. What is next? He is going to be an expert and use advanced models on soccer and table tennis and curling?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If he was really good, he wouldn't be selling plays. And if he was, he would probably sell it to only a few select ppl for a lot more money than the package he offers.

Just look at that smug look he has on his profile on the bettoriq site. Seems like some arrogant know it all ... yet he can't win so he needs customers to profit.

Drink is legit. If anything, i say he is one of the great posters here. But the issue is he associate himself with that shady waz guy.

Also take a look at his twitter. He bumps anything that looks positive for him but anything that isn't, he makes sure it doesn't get looked at. He is not honest. Just looking at his profile, you see a scumbag, deceiving tout.

I don't believe he only had 3 customers. You telling me a site like that with lot of cappers and him being the owner of the site, only 3 customers bought plays from him the entire time he posted packages? That is a straight up lie. So many customers did the other guys on his site got then? They surely got more than him obviously right if he only had 3 customers? There is 0 way he only had 3 customers the entire time. That is beyond ridiculous. He had much more customers and they probably were pissed off he keeps losing and some he may have given a refund. Others probably just said screw the guy and didn't bother to message him back.

Who here thinks he had only 3 CUSTOMERS THE ENTIRE TIME? That is a straight up lie and he does that to imply he didn't scam others out of money when many probably said screw this guy and went along with their business.

Look at his profile on the bettoriq site. Talks about his advanced modeling for every sport. What is next? He is going to be an expert and use advanced models on soccer and table tennis and curling?
I understood it as he had three season long players, I could be wrong. I don’t see why you care so much about this. You either lost your ass or it’s a personal thing.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
I have a tough time believing he only had 3 season long players. He probably had more and don't want to say. I mean im sure there are ppl that bought his plays and those ppl just discount it and didn't bother to complain at that tout.

Again, he looks like a scumbag in his profile. You really believe anything he says?

railbird

EOG Master
I 100% believe you have earned w/ them. My issue isn't that I think they are trying to monetize a losing system by selling it. The process of front-running clients, stealing their bet equity and then Waz Shady acting like it's not a big deal is not an honorable act to me, at all.

I've posted his BS in this thread, he’s clearly shown his true colors and his buddies are trying to paint a different picture of him. That’s fine, that’s what buddies do but I adamanely refuse to share their blindness. He’s lying to you, me and anyone who listens to him and he fucking knows that he is lying; he just doesn't give a fuck. A half-point to full point off on releases is no big deal? Sell that shit to those who don't know no better (which is what he is doing).

I'm w/ Scoop, if he was really that good, he'd shut the fuck up and quietly go about his business. I've said I think the guy wins, I don't think he wins enough to earn off that revenue stream alone. I could be wrong but he's been quietly tipping for a long while now. My poor opinion of him is based on facts, what he has posted direclty conflicts with what I heard him say on that "BIQ Tipster Podcast," Your anecdotal evidence is one thing (How well do we know ourselves, much less other people?), what I've actually seen and heard from him is another.
The entire iq crew have levels of dishonesty, imo mahoovin would be on to them full throttle and they would all would be hating him. Alot

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Waz said he has about 3000 plays in cbb every season. He implied 2 percent roi. That would mean he is betting more than 1/2 the card the entire season? How many cbb games are there in a season? He basically is betting almost half the entire board everyday then. He said he bets anything even if its off 1/2 point. Fine... but 3000 plays... fine. But saying you average 2% roi which implies over 3000 plays in the cbb season, he will average 100 units every cbb season on average? That might be the biggest lie you can put up right there. If anyone bets any sport and on average each season profits even 50 units a season, they probably are the best bettor in that sport if they could average that every year. This guy claims 100 units every cbb season. Imagine you bet 1 unit a game in cbb season. Does not matter side, total. Just imagine betting that many plays. Then try imagining finishing up 100 units at the end of the season with 3000 plays. There is no way anyone can do that. Sure if you run real hot as you can possibly get, i have a tough time anyone can average 100 units. Remember, this fraud claims to average 3000 plays and 2% roi every season. That is 100 unit profit. Now imagine he had a bad year. What would that mean? A 25 unit profit for the season? That would be better than almost all touts. This guy is lying out of mind and a horrible liar.

Look at his record. He is down in every sport except nfl, and nfl has the least sample size. If he is betting this much cbb games, his sample size will be very high.

So what do you think Waz did in the previous cbb season with his own 3000 plays? You guys think he was even profitable after being down so much in his cbb plays? Now if he was up, you think he was up anywhere even close to say 25 units? Remember this clown implied 100 unit profit every cbb season. What a joke and a fraud. So Waz, come and tell everyone how much units you were up or down in your 3000 cbb plays the previous year. Or you afraid and have to get your buddy hear to back you up. You are not only a losing capper, but you are not going to get much customers with your lying deceitful tactics.

Several years ago Micah was on JK's show a few times with Dink and I can recall him saying it wasn't unusual for him to have 200 plays on any given Saturday while CBB was in full swing

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
You mean Waz having 200 plays on a given Saturday in CBB?

He basically implied with his numbers that 500 was his average unit. So that means he would have 550 to win 500 in 200 games on a Saturday? Thus risking total of 110k to win 100k in 200 bets?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
What Waz is doing is really simple to summarize. He probably has been a decent bettor for several years. Wanted to be big time so he left Chicago and moved to Las Vegas. He has a wife, kids, and that costs money. Obviously, more money than he was making betting independently. Las Vegas quit being inexpensive years ago. He needs a steady stream of income and this tout business now provides that for him...winning or losing becomes less relevant. There always will be some sort of hot streak to post on the website to reel in the next pick buying dope.

Where these guys are all wrong is that betting becoming legalized really isn't going to increase the total number of people betting sports seriously enough to buy season long tout packages. People in NJ were getting down before legalization. He was going to become a stock market wizard, but by now, surely he has realized that's tougher than reading a few books and watching Jim Cramer's TV show. It also requires a very large bankroll. I don't believe he only had 3 full season customers last year. He has to be a con artist exaggerating his record and whatever it takes to create sales, because if not, his life at home will get restless.

Waz's NFL season package is $899, Eddie's NCAA football is $1,299. I see there's a full season NFL package offered by their "Advantage Group" for $899. The appeal from doing this is simple to understand. Sell a bunch of daily picks, sprinkled with a few monthly and season long packages, and a decent living can be made by each of them. Used cars salesmen and realtors sleep at night knowing they've made some money selling lies, and so will the Bettor IQ crew.

They should keep out of this thread, because they aren't ever going to change the minds of this audience.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The entire iq crew have levels of dishonesty, imo mahoovin would be on to them full throttle and they would all would be hating him. Alot

I don't really follow them and what little I know, I agree because I know, it that makes sense. I basically just pick up what they post here and listened to WW"s "Tipster Podcast" link.... what a shit show that was or Waz, as the case may be :)

Oh Groovin, to be hated by a shady Tipster? Is there any greater honor? :)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
If I recall, WAZ was associated with Doc's Sports before his BettorIQ launch.

I view WAX as a stand-up guy in a slippery business.

Reminds me somewhat of Attorney General William Barr.

When smart guys go rogue, the unsuspecting public can get taken for a ride.