Winkyduck Update

mr merlin

EOG Master
nobody buying phones. People are waiting for 5G internet to go everywhere. People are tired of getting fooled. Since the phones work pretty good people are waiting.
I dont know what world you live in, but everyone has a phone, a good phone, and NO ONE is talking about 5G. I understand it's a "thing", and it's coming, but unless if you're part of the industry, and is anticipating 5G, you dont give a hoot.

But even if you're right, who cares,? Unless if you work at apple or samsung, that doesn't matter either. The sales number's of Apple phones is meaningless to the economy as a whole.

The whole concept that we need to throw good shit out, and replace it with slightly better shit, is ridiculous..

MrTop

EOG Master
I dont know what world you live in, but everyone has a phone, a good phone, and NO ONE is talking about 5G. I understand it's a "thing", and it's coming, but unless if you're part of the industry, and is anticipating 5G, you dont give a hoot.

But even if you're right, who cares,? Unless if you work at apple or samsung, that doesn't matter either. The sales number's of Apple phones is meaningless to the economy as a whole.

The whole concept that we need to throw good shit out, and replace it with slightly better shit, is ridiculous..

I will fill you in. 5G is much faster than 4G . about 4x-8x faster that is what people are waiting for. . Read Bloomberg & the WSJ they say it too. That is why the price of phones went up the phone makers knew people would not buy them cause they will wait for 5G along with the technology caught up . Same thing happened to home computers .

5G already out in about 2 cities in USA.

Last edited:

blueline

EOG Master
downloading an HD movie with 5G supposed to take only around 6 or 7 seconds...its supposed to be many many times faster

mr merlin

EOG Master
I will fill you in. 5G is much faster than 4G . about 4x-8x faster that is what people are waiting for. . Read Bloomberg & the WSJ they say it too. That is why the price of phones went up the phone makers knew people would not buy them cause they will wait for 5G along with the technology caught up . Same thing happened to home computers .

But are real people out there saying, "gee, I cant wait for 5G"?, no they are not. i know there are phone techies that are in love with getting the best new phone when it comes out, but there are plenty(the majority) that dont care. When you're out in public, look at the kinda of phones people have out, lots of old crappy phones.

I have a smart phone, it works just fine, it didn't cost anything(meaning it costs well under $100 new without contract).

Is 5G gonna be better - of course, but so's 4K tv's, how many people watch in 4K?(by the way, there's now 8K and even 16K apparently), no one buys new computers anymore just to get a faster, better machine.

railbird

EOG Master

They said 5g is known to cause brain cancer, only a dumbshit wouls get involved in 5g

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Nice going Winky, real happy for you, family and friends about the positive news, keep the faith and keep fighting

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You should say thanks today to the soldiers who made it possible for your family to come over, instead of worrying about trump.

I certainly wouldn't be celebrating in Russia like the RepubliCONS did. My dad & uncle were in the army fighting against North Korea. My family is patriotic, zero draft dodgers, zero support of draft dodgers and con men!

boston massacre

EOG Master
And had trump been president back then, his family wouldn't have been allowed to come over

What are you talking about ?

If Trump had been President back then, his family would have been with him, just like they are now, in the country that he is President of.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Kane, Boston Massacre is a Russian idiot. Viktor doesn't understand English. Your reply needs to be translated to Russian!

"Russia if you're listening here's some polling information. Please target the battleground states". "I will block all my people from testifying. I block all documents. I will tell my lawyers to lie. I need an AG that will protect me. My people and I will ignore all subpoenas. Zero documents will be turned over.

"No Colluslon, no obstruction" Lol, lol

kane

EOG master
What are you talking about ?

If Trump had been President back then, his family would have been with him, just like they are now, in the country that he is President of.

You misunderstood me, FW posted that Runner should thank the soldiers that made it possible for his (Runner's) family to come over and not worry about Trump, I posted that had Trump been president back then, he (Trump) wouldn't have allowed Runners family to come over since he (Trump) doesn't care to much for immigrants

kane

EOG master
Trump was in Japan during Memorial Day, which was bad enough, but then while on a Japanese military ship, he wished Japanese troops a happy Memorial Day, what a fucking clown and an embarrassment to our country

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump was in Japan during Memorial Day, which was bad enough, but then while on a Japanese military ship, he wished Japanese troops a happy Memorial Day, what a fucking clown and an embarrassment to our country
He was on the USS Wasp(whatever that is) it was a US ship and he wished that to US troops, who were standing behind and in front of him.. your silly hate filled posts dont sway anyone, cant you see that?

kane

EOG master
In addition to the USS Wasp, he also did it on the Japanese destroyer JS Kaga, as shown in my link, sad you only get your info from right wing media, it's no wonder you never get the full story

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He was on the USS Wasp(whatever that is) it was a US ship and he wished that to US troops, who were standing behind and in front of him.. your silly hate filled posts dont sway anyone, cant you see that?
Memorial Day is a holiday to remember the troops who lost their lives. Veterans Day is to celebrate the living (and deceased) who served. He should have been here.

mr merlin

EOG Master
In addition to the USS Wasp, he also did it on the Japanese destroyer JS Kaga, as shown in my link, sad you only get your info from right wing media, it's no wonder you never get the full story
Your post was misleading and idiotic, trump honored the fallen with an address to serving soldiers on a US warship, you cant ask more than that.

To the deranged Trump haters, no matter what he says or does will be the Worst possible thing he could do. it's sad to watch but very amusing at the same time.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Your post was misleading and idiotic, trump honored the fallen with an address to serving soldiers on a US warship, you cant ask more than that.

To the deranged Trump haters, no matter what he says or does will be the Worst possible thing he could do. it's sad to watch but very amusing at the same time.
You best honor them by going to Arlington, not on the other side of the world. Where is he going to spend Independence Day at, Bali?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Trump is clueless! Especially when it comes to American history. The picture of Andrew Jackson hanging in the oval office is proof of this.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I asked JK to remove ALL comments in this thread having anything to do with Politics. ALL of them - including mine. But please leave this one up JK

Can we refrain from talking Politics here, please? There are many other threads in which we can do that so can we agree to keep politics out of here!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I asked JK to remove ALL comments in this thread having anything to do with Politics. ALL of them - including mine. But please leave this one up JK

Can we refrain from talking Politics here, please? There are many other threads in which we can do that so can we agree to keep politics out of here!
Agree and I apologize.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Granting half of Winky's request.

No more political comments in this thread moving forward.

As for removing past comments, I'll pass.

Get well, Wink.

mr merlin

EOG Master

You started it. So you didn't get the comments you wanted and now want them removed, that's sad and pathetic.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I'll never understand it, men will worry themselves sick about something they have ZERO control over. Zero!

I can see having a preference, but if the overall quality of your life is going to change depending on who gets elected President you're doing something wrong......

Time to look inward.

Sad to see a guy fighting for his life still regurgitating crap from CNN/Fox or whatever and wildly lashing out at nothing and no one.

Forgive President Trump (for who knows what) and make your life much happier. Probably live longer as well.

Reactions: E$

Bigrunner

EOG Master
We all have opinions. Many are from deplorable folks. You definitely can't control their opinions or views. Some will learn from an experience.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
We all have opinions.

Absolutely. And there's a time and place for them.

In a thread where it's nice to see people come together for one of their own, the sick guy getting the love decides to start down the most divisive road there is?

Why? Are you people really this sick? No wonder he has cancer.

Of course when he starts in on Trump the rest of you idiots are sure to follow.

Why this thread, why this forum? Internet has a million I hate Trump sites, why not share your valuable life experiences there?

We get it, he's a bloated orange Russian spy or whatever they're feeding you clowns this week, why in a thread about Winky's cancer?

Carry on, I could give a fuck actually. I'll stay out of this like I do the others.......

Reactions: E$

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Absolutely. And there's a time and place for them.

In a thread where it's nice to see people come together for one of their own, the sick guy getting the love decides to start down the most divisive road there is?

Why? Are you people really this sick? No wonder he has cancer.

Of course when he starts in on Trump the rest of you idiots are sure to follow.

Why this thread, why this forum? Internet has a million I hate Trump sites, why not share your valuable life experiences there?

We get it, he's a bloated orange Russian spy or whatever they're feeding you clowns this week, why in a thread about Winky's cancer?

Carry on, I could give a fuck actually. I'll stay out of this like I do the others.......

That's the problem with many clowns like you. Da Nile is a river in Egypt. We aren't being feed anything. The Mueller Report says Trump committed crimes. He welcomed and aided Russia with their attack on our election. He told his lawyers and administration to lie to Congress. You're the clown for not being able or willing to accept the truth and the facts! Trump would not have won without the illegal help from Russiall

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Update:

Saw the Doc on Tuesday. Blood Cell Count numbers were good. I could have gone in on Tuesday but nothing would have been done so came home and just waited for the hospital to call me and say a bed is available. I expect that to happen by Noon - if not sooner - so off for Round #4. This one will be very different. Not as far as what happens while I am there. That will be the same as the first 3 visits. But this time, unlike the last 3, I go in CANCER FREE! This time, and every other time I go in, it is more for "preventive maintenance" than anything else. That won't make the visit suck any less than it will. It will still make me feel like shit. It will still make me feel weak, tired, with headaches and when I come home either Sunday or Monday it will still take until around Friday to feel somewhat coherent. Anyone who has ever dealt Chemo knows how much it sucks and how much the person getting it needs to be made to feel human - something Chemo does not do.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Visit #4 is OVER. I am home. Dead Tired with Headaches and Nausea. Times for bed.

FW - will answer later when I have some sleep in me.......but a few months but more later