EOG's Best Bet thread for Thursday, June 13

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
532 WARRIORS -140 ML

Pinnacle

NOPE

Same Book

531 Raptors +129

Raptors win and I am in BOLD on the next update. They don't - I am not. I feel confident I will be in BOLD

In all fairness I did consider making my BB a 5* Play on 966 Red Sox -230 since it appears that is the way things should be done here and doing so makes you a smart bettor - or rather one who shouldn't be criticized for making dumb plays. Not that this applies to anyone here......................

Vinnie Vegas

EOG Member
NOPE

Same Book

531 Raptors +129

Raptors win and I am in BOLD on the next update. They don't - I am not. I feel confident I will be in BOLD

In all fairness I did consider making my BB a 5* Play on 966 Red Sox -230 since it appears that is the way things should be done here and doing so makes you a smart bettor - or rather one who shouldn't be criticized for making dumb plays. Not that this applies to anyone here......................

I suggest you stop talking, allow the member to post his daily plays.

If you think he is trash, use him as an asset and fade his plays.

Why run him off?

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
live wager

taking a shot at

Texas Rangers -5.5 +500 888sports

wager placed at end 1st inning Rangers with the 4-1 lead

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
NOPE

Same Book

531 Raptors +129

Winkyduck 524-703-37 +6.21 UNITS (USA women +323 to win the World Cup; Mariners U70.5 RSW +125; D-backs U75.5 RSW EV; Rockies to MAKE the Playoffs +200; Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
VanSweet is right.

Listed at six-feet in the program, I'll bet he's closer to 5-10.

I'm guessing not quite 5-11 in bare feet.

Last edited:
Winkyduck 524-703-37 +6.21 UNITS (USA women +323 to win the World Cup; Mariners U70.5 RSW +125; D-backs U75.5 RSW EV; Rockies to MAKE the Playoffs +200; Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125)

so the "right way" to bet you keep harassing me about translates to spinning your wheels for 1,264 plays (3.5 years). Understood. Note to self, selling shit on etsy is more efficient than adopting this methodology.