NBA Max Deal Egos

Heim

EOG Master
Middelton looking for a 5 year max deal. What are you going to do with Draymond Green after next season?

Middelton really worth more than 13 million per year (offer)?

Geez...he's barely the 3rd option on MILW.

kane

EOG master
Middleton is a good player, but these salaries are out of control, no way he's a max guy, but all it takes is one team to think otherwise and he gets paid

Heim

EOG Master
Middleton is a good player, but these salaries are out of control, no way he's a max guy, but all it takes is one team to think otherwise and he gets paid

The agents are to blame. They take their percentage off the entire deal...not year by year so naturally they shoot for the moon.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Middelton looking for a 5 year max deal. What are you going to do with Draymond Green after next season?

Middelton really worth more than 13 million per year (offer)?

Geez...he's barely the 3rd option on MILW.

Middleton barely the third option?

With The Freak's offensive limitations exposed in the postseason, I felt Middleton was the team's best option to score in the half-court.

Hmmm...

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
These max deals are going to look like deals when teams will start to allow sports betting at arenas. Agents are smart to get max money.

Teams need guys like middleton who can knock down the 3. The lakers would be a prime spot.

Heim

EOG Master
Middleton barely the third option?

With The Freak's offensive limitations exposed in the postseason, I felt Middleton was the team's best option to score in the half-court.

Hmmm...

I like Bledsoe as a better option because he can create off the dribble. But to each his own.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Remember when Glen Robinson was drafted by the Milwaukee Bucks out of Purdue ?

He sat down with the Owner Herb Kohl, and Told him he wanted a 100 Million Dollar Contract for 10 Years.

Herb was Bewildered .

Herb said to Glen " I'll tell you what, you give me 100 Million over the next 10 years, and I'll hand over Ownership of the Team to you."

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Glen Robinson was a great player at Purdue.

He hustled at both ends of the court.

After he got his big-money GUARANTEED deal in the NBA for 10 years and $68 million, he rarely would bend over from the waist, let alone dive on the floor, for a loose ball.

Last edited: