NBA Pre-Draft Rumors, Trades & Gossip.....

Heim

EOG Master
Memphis has traded guard Mike Conley to the Utah Jazz for Grayson Allen, Kyle Korver and Jae Crowder, the 23rd pick in Thursday's Draft and a future first-round pick, league sources tell ESPN.

------------------------

Wow....Utah trading 2 white guys for a black guy with a huge contract. I guess it took them this long to realize Ricky Rubio wasn't
the answer.

kane

EOG master
Good trade for Memphis, they can build around Jaren Jackson and Ja Morant, Korver is still a good shooter or they could move him for a pick, and Crowder is a solid pro who will be a great locker room presence for a young team. Assuming Kyrie leaves Boston, don't be surprised if they go after Rubio

kane

EOG master
Apparently Danny Ainge and Horford aren't close to a new deal, the plan was for him to opt out, then resign on a longer deal but take less per year, now it looks like he might leave, this would be a devastating loss for Boston, he's so important to everything they do on both ends of the court

bmiller

EOG Addicted
Lakers 3 to 1 to win the Championship lol .. I am interested in the Rockets but only if/when they get rid of cp3 .. good chance the Celtics lose Kyrie but I'm not sure if they are dumb enough to trade Hayward for cp3

Heim

EOG Master
Apparently Danny Ainge and Horford aren't close to a new deal, the plan was for him to opt out, then resign on a longer deal but take less per year, now it looks like he might leave, this would be a devastating loss for Boston, he's so important to everything they do on both ends of the court

How does Horford know there's more money out there for 4 years? How does Kyrie know the Nets even want him? They had a pretty
good one/two punch at guards this past year. It's called tampering. Silver doesn't do shit about it. But Magic Johnson seen talking
to a opposing player and it's tampering and a $500k fine. From what I understand the Clippers are the biggest culprits re tampering.

Watch were Horford ends up.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
It's not the end of the world if Horford leaves. You guys do know they still have Tatum Brown and Hayward. They can bring a talent there.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Lakers 3 to 1 to win the Championship lol .. I am interested in the Rockets but only if/when they get rid of cp3 .. good chance the Celtics lose Kyrie but I'm not sure if they are dumb enough to trade Hayward for cp3

What does Paul have ? About 120 million owed to him over the next 3 years ?

On big down slope.

Injury Prone.

Poisonous Contract.

boston massacre

EOG Master
How does Horford know there's more money out there for 4 years? How does Kyrie know the Nets even want him? They had a pretty
good one/two punch at guards this past year. It's called tampering. Silver doesn't do shit about it. But Magic Johnson seen talking
to a opposing player and it's tampering and a $500k fine. From what I understand the Clippers are the biggest culprits re tampering.

Watch were Horford ends up.

Hortford already been told a Team will give him 4/ 100 Mil.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Free agency for the 2019-20 season begins at 6 p.m. ET on June 30, 2019. This is six hours earlier than the previous start time of 12:01 a.m. ET on July 1.

I know.

But HAND SIGNALS, WINKS, and NODS are things that are not in the Coll. Barg. Agreement.

Heim

EOG Master
here comes the sign and trade with durant

It could happen. That way he could get the max amount of money from another team. People forget LeBron to
Miami was a sign and trade. However the one year of inactivity at 40 million stings.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Good trade for Memphis, they can build around Jaren Jackson and Ja Morant, Korver is still a good shooter or they could move him for a pick, and Crowder is a solid pro who will be a great locker room presence for a young team. Assuming Kyrie leaves Boston, don't be surprised if they go after Rubio

Korver is 38.

Limited defensively but still dangerous off the bench offensively, especially in late-game situations.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Pelicans are playing ball. I'm shocked at how well that franchise is moving now.

Smart trade with Atlanta. Outside of top 3, 4 to even 20 can become a diamond. Shit, entire 1st round outside of the obvious 3.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
After game 1 against the Bucks, it all went down hill for Boston. They owned the Bucks at their house in game 1. Defense and offense. Irving is too much of a wild card. He gotta go. Wherever he goes he will fuck that team up too.

kane

EOG master
Korver is 38.

Limited defensively but still dangerous off the bench offensively, especially in late-game situations.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Korver end up in LA, he played with LeBron in Cleveland so he's someone he's familiar with, the Lakers need outside shooting, and it would give Memphis another pick to build with

Heim

EOG Master
David Griffin already GM of the year:

Got 3 first from lakers

2 first from hawks

35th from hawks

Cleveland 2020 first

Got Ingram Lonzo Hart

About to have Zion Only giving up AD #4 and getting Solomon Hill off the books too.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm surprised there is limited talk on Tacko Fall for late first early 2nd. Definite game changer when in. #TackoThursday

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
I'm surprised there is limited talk on Tacko Fall for late first early 2nd. Definite game changer when in. #TackoThursday

Wondering if the Pelicans will consider him at #17. As currently constructed they're in serious need of some rim protection.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Tacko put on additional weight and muscle too.

Check out recent pictures of Fall.

He has an NBA body now.

But I didn't expect him to rise in the draft with a name like Fall.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Billups also compared Rui Hachamura to Kawhi Leonard.

Talk about setting up a guy to fall short of expectations.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Tyler Herro, an American-born white guy, goes #13 overall to the Miami Heat.

There were NO American-born white guys on the rosters of either the Toronto Raptors or Golden State Warriors in the recently-completed NBA Finals.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
This Sexton Garland comparison to Lillard McCollum is absurd. I 100% guarantee playing Sexton and Garland together wont produce great results.