NBA Pre-Draft Rumors, Trades & Gossip.....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
No real shock Bol Bol is still around after Round 1

He will be a BUST

I am 100% sure of it. Too fragile and always hurt. If he went in Round 1 he never would have lasted until his rookie contract ended. He will get drafted by someone in Round 2 and he might last a year, or so but not much more. As stupid as he is tall. There is a reason he went to 4,000 High Schools and went to college at Oregon. I promise you once he got hurt and knew he was done there he stopped attending class.

Caveat Emptor

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
No real shock Bol Bol is still around after Round 1

He will be a BUST

I am 100% sure of it. Too fragile and always hurt. If he went in Round 1 he never would have lasted until his rookie contract ended. He will get drafted by someone in Round 2 and he might last a year, or so but not much more. As stupid as he is tall. There is a reason he went to 4,000 High Schools and went to college at Oregon. I promise you once he got hurt and knew he was done there he stopped attending class.

Caveat Emptor

Duly noted.

Bol Bol got injured on December 12 last season and never played again for the Ducks.

Oregon made a great run in the Pac-12 tournament without him.

kane

EOG master
If the rumors about Kawhi going to the Lakers prove to be true, they'll own the league for the next decade, please God don't allow this to happen

Heim

EOG Master
If the rumors about Kawhi going to the Lakers prove to be true, they'll own the league for the next decade, please God don't allow this to happen

I'm sure it's possible but they need a pg. I like the recent rumor that Kawhi and KD have entertained the idea of playing
together. So much rumor and innuendo out there you don't know what to believe. ESPN Wojo is the only one I trust.

kane

EOG master
I'm sure it's possible but they need a pg. I like the recent rumor that Kawhi and KD have entertained the idea of playing
together. So much rumor and innuendo out there you don't know what to believe. ESPN Wojo is the only one I trust.

They wouldn't need a big time PG since LeBron handles the ball so much, a guy like Tomas Satoransky, Cory Joseph, or TJ McConnell would be a good enough fit for them. You put LeBron, AD, and Kawhi on the same team and they rule the basketball world for the next decade. Even in a few years when LeBron retires, they'll still have two top five players to build around

kane

EOG master
It looks like Kyrie to Brooklyn is close to a done deal, at which point the Nets will renounce their rights to D'Angelo Russell making him an UFA, if the Lakers strike out with Kawhi, I can see them going after Russell

Heim

EOG Master
SAC willing to give max and state capital building to sign Horford, nonetheless they think he'll sign elsewhere.

kane

EOG master
Capela to Boston too maybe. They will mean business.

The only way they can get Capela would be if the Rockets get Butler in a sign and trade with Philly, that's starting to look less likely as reports have Butler wanting to play for Miami. but it's still possible Boston can land Capela, but I don't think it happens

kane

EOG master
Right now Kawhi controls the league, if he returns to Toronto the league is more wide open than I can remember as far as winning a title, if he chooses the Lakers, they become what the Warriors have been. One player controls the destiny of the entire NBA, pretty amazing

Heim

EOG Master
Speaking of trade...what was Michael Jordan thinking not trading Kemba mid-season if for a 2nd rounder. They never were going to max him so why lose him for zero?

MrTop

EOG Master
No team would have done a sign and trade and given up 3 first rounders and a player.

I think you can look at history and find worse trades than that. 76ers would not of drafted well if they had him for 3 years. Look at history. Teams in all sports made blunders worse than that.

kane

EOG master
The Suns have traded Josh Jackson, DeAnthony Melton, and two second rounds picks to Memphis for Kyle Korver and Jevon Carter, Phoenix is expected to buy out Korver making him a FA. Surprised the Suns are giving up on Jackson this early in his career, then again a lot of things Phoenix does surprises me

kane

EOG master
Russell Westbrook's agent has told OKC he wants to be traded, this league is crazy, I have a feeling he might end up in Miami

kane

EOG master
Westbrook to Miami is gaining momentum, they want him and he wants to come here, personally I'm against acquiring him, I've always thought he was overrated as a player. A package along the lines of Goran Dragic, Kelly Olynyk, Bam Adebayo, and Tyler hero, along with a pick or two probably gets it done