Marco is back - Big Play Tonight

slyone66

EOG Master
BIG PLAY ALERT: 5% MLB Game of the Month goes today. This is only my 3rd 5% play this year in MLB. 5% PLAYS 10-3 L13 We don’t release 5% Plays everyday don’t miss this easy winner

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
CRAP!

The fucker got one right. Too bad none of his "clients" had any money left to bet it

Rest assured he will CROW about this one for the rest of the calendar year

blueline

EOG Master

I only bet the 5% plays, that's when I know he's really getting serious

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
This only means his next BIG play will be a loser. Like him
He's such a worthless liar. To think that wagertalk is run by him and Lawrence is laughable when you listen to how fucking dumb Lawrence is when it comes to betting. He sounds like the local drunk at the bar who only bets on his local team.

Plus the stable of other losers on that site only enhances the bullshit.

Last edited:

patswin

EOG Veteran
It would be interesting to find out if they have any affiliate deals with offshore books. That would be running the same scam as pregame. They get/got a cut of losses when they send players there. :It was all spelled out so elegantly in the deadspin article on RJ Bell a few years ago

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
It would be interesting to find out if they have any affiliate deals with offshore books. That would be running the same scam as pregame. They get/got a cut of losses when they send players there. :It was all spelled out so elegantly in the deadspin article on RJ Bell a few years ago
Given the fallout of vegas runner and marco from pregame was over getting a cut of those affiliate dollars i would believe one of the reasons they went on their own was so they could start their own affiliate pie.

TheRef

EOG Addicted
Marco - ready for 2nd half

Tonight the second half of the Baseball Season begins and Marco looks to build on his 7-1 Run to finish the first half of the season. Tonight’s play is backed by two different situations that are 10-0 and 20-5. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with both angles letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. Get MARCO’S FRIDAY MLB BEST BET for $12. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Marco - ready for 2nd half

Tonight the second half of the Baseball Season begins and Marco looks to build on his 7-1 Run to finish the first half of the season. Tonight’s play is backed by two different situations that are 10-0 and 20-5. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with both angles letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. Get MARCO’S FRIDAY MLB BEST BET for $12. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

He said his big play Friday was: Arizona..............so guess he won it

Today is his "NL Game of the Week" - a $25 value for only $15!
He said he had a rough June (Ya think?) but is 8-1 in July

His Free Pick for today is: Astros

slyone66

EOG Master
MARCO’S NL GAME OF THE WEEK
Game: (957) Washington Nationals at (958) Philadelphia Phillies
Date/Time: Jul 13 2019 7:15 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Pinnacle
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Washington Nationals +109

View Analysis

PLAY: (957) WASHINGTON +109
RATING: 4% PLAY

Don’t look now but the Washington Nationals are one of the hottest teams in baseball going 16-4 over their last 20 games. Pat Corbin goes for Washington and he has been an absolute stud giving up a total of just 3 runs over his last 4 starts. In those 4 starts he has gone 7 innings in each game. His strikeout to walk ratio in those 4 games is an incredible 35-4. In his 9 division starts this year Washington is 7-2 as Corbin has an ERA 2.26 and a WHIP of 1.00. Aaron Nola goes for Philly and although he is currently pitching well also his division starts have produced just a 5-5 record for the Phillies. The entire Washington pitching staff is razor sharp right now allowing 2 runs or less in 7 of their last 8 games. Washington is a team on the move and I’m riding them here.

TAKE WASHINGTON as MARCO’S 4% NL GAME OF THE WEEK

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Fancy office! Lol If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's probably a duck. Actually Marco makes Fezzik look and sound like a rocket scientist.

Heim

EOG Master
Fancy office! Lol If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's probably a duck. Actually Marco makes Fezzik look and sound like a rocket scientist.

Better than 'The Meatman' who hangs a jersey on a coat hanger in the background.

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Q: When a tout gives out a play...does he care about the price? Just wants to win, so he can quote the W.

Fk Marco. Guy isn't even a GOOD tout.

slyone66

EOG Master
4% WASHINGTON WINS STREAK NOW 9-1 LAST 10

MARCO’S INSIDER GAME OF THE WEEK
Saturday saw us cash another winner as Washington won 4-3 as my 4% National League Game of the Week pushing our current run to 9-1. Today I have found a match up so strong that I am releasing it as my Insider Game of the Week. This play is supported by a 10-1 and 39-13 situation. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S INSIDER GAME OF THE WEEK for $15. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
4% WASHINGTON WINS STREAK NOW 9-1 LAST 10

MARCO’S INSIDER GAME OF THE WEEK
Saturday saw us cash another winner as Washington won 4-3 as my 4% National League Game of the Week pushing our current run to 9-1. Today I have found a match up so strong that I am releasing it as my Insider Game of the Week. This play is supported by a 10-1 and 39-13 situation. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S INSIDER GAME OF THE WEEK for $15. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

So how many "Game of the XXX" has he had over the last two weeks? Oh ya but Johnny Detroit says in a video that wagertalk is different because they don't have GOY. Jesus fucking christ. But "Insider game of the week" done 300 times if perfectly within fair play.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Q: When a tout gives out a play...does he care about the price? Just wants to win, so he can quote the W.

Fk Marco. Guy isn't even a GOOD tout.

NO

Marc Lawrence gave out this Free Play on Covers a few weeks ago. Take a look at who he gives out and the price. I believe A' won so he can say how his pick won. But anyone laying that kind of wood ain't gonna be having the money to do that in a very short period of time

Attachments

• MarcLawrence.jpg
    MarcLawrence.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 6

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Marc Lawrence doesn’t bet. Johnny Detroit doesn’t bet. Brandon Lang doesn’t bet. Steve Stevens doesn’t bet. Vegas Dave stopped betting. Steve Fezzik bets less than $100 a game now. Dave Cokin is a pizza bettor. If they aren’t winning they aren’t going to bet or will bet very small. I only follow bettors that bet and win or a capper that can show me a sample size of over 1,000 plays with a positive return. It’s that damn simple.

slyone66

EOG Master
MARCO’S TOTAL DOMINATION PLAY
Tough loss in extra innings last night with Boston pushing our current run to 9-2 in Baseball. Today I have found a very strong Total Play that I am releasing as my Monday Total Domination Play. This play is supported by a 34-14 and 8-1 situation. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. Get MARCO’S TOTAL DOMINATION PLAY for $9. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.
Was $25.00, Now $9.00 | MLB

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Marc Lawrence doesn’t bet. Johnny Detroit doesn’t bet. Brandon Lang doesn’t bet. Steve Stevens doesn’t bet. Vegas Dave stopped betting. Steve Fezzik bets less than $100 a game now. Dave Cokin is a pizza bettor. If they aren’t winning they aren’t going to bet or will bet very small. I only follow bettors that bet and win or a capper that can show me a sample size of over 1,000 plays with a positive return. It’s that damn simple.

Add "pizza bettor" to my EOG glossary.

slyone66

EOG Master
Marco D'Angelo

PLAY: (954) REDS/CUBS UNDER 10 +101

We are getting great line value here tonight thanks to Cincinnati’s last 2 games where 26 and 19 runs were scored. Those games were at Coors and the ball was flying out of the park in the thin air of Coors Field. Tonight’s game is in the Windy City but the Cubs pitching staff has held 5 of it’s last 6 opponents to 3 runs or less. Prior to the run scoring outburst at Coors the Reds had scored 3 runs or less in 5 of their last 6 games. The Reds send Luis Castillo to the mound who in his last 2 starts has allowed just 1 earned run in 14 2/3 innings of work. Kyle Hendricks has been horrible in his last 3 starts but all 3 were on the road. In 7 Home starts Hendricks has a ERA of 1.65 and a WHIP of 0.87. That alone puts me on the UNDER but this really seals the deal. Cincinnati is 34-14 to the UNDER this year when playing at night. In Castillo’s 10 night starts the Reds are 9-1 to the UNDER with the opposition averaging just 1.9 runs a game.
TAKE REDS/CUBS UNDER 10 as MARCO’S 4% TOTAL DOMINATOR PLAY: (954) REDS/CUBS UNDER 10 +101
RATING: 4% PLAy

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Add "pizza bettor" to my EOG glossary.

I have heard that repeatedly about Cokin. He bets so that he can tell everyone that he bets his plays. Alternatively, I've heard that Cokin is betting "grocery money."

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I have heard that repeatedly about Cokin. He bets so that can tell everyone that he bets his plays. Alternatively, I've heard that Cokin is betting "grocery money."
When you say "grocery money" you are talking more 99 cent store than Whole Foods.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Marco D'Angelo

PLAY: (954) REDS/CUBS UNDER 10 +101

We are getting great line value here tonight thanks to Cincinnati’s last 2 games where 26 and 19 runs were scored. Those games were at Coors and the ball was flying out of the park in the thin air of Coors Field. Tonight’s game is in the Windy City but the Cubs pitching staff has held 5 of it’s last 6 opponents to 3 runs or less. Prior to the run scoring outburst at Coors the Reds had scored 3 runs or less in 5 of their last 6 games. The Reds send Luis Castillo to the mound who in his last 2 starts has allowed just 1 earned run in 14 2/3 innings of work. Kyle Hendricks has been horrible in his last 3 starts but all 3 were on the road. In 7 Home starts Hendricks has a ERA of 1.65 and a WHIP of 0.87. That alone puts me on the UNDER but this really seals the deal. Cincinnati is 34-14 to the UNDER this year when playing at night. In Castillo’s 10 night starts the Reds are 9-1 to the UNDER with the opposition averaging just 1.9 runs a game.
TAKE REDS/CUBS UNDER 10 as MARCO’S 4% TOTAL DOMINATOR PLAY: (954) REDS/CUBS UNDER 10 +101
RATING: 4% PLAy

Damn - now we gotta hear him crow about this tomorrow. Reds 6-3 F

slyone66

EOG Master
MARCO’S NL GAME OF THE WEEK

Marco has been rolling so far in July after last nights 4% Winner on the Reds/Cubs Under 10 pushing our current run to 10-2 in Baseball. Today Marco is releasing his National League Game of the Week. This play is supported by a 12-2and 9-2situation. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. Get MARCO’S NL GAME OF THE WEEKfor $2 instead of the normal $25 price as Marco is the $2 Tuesday Capper at WagerTalk. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

Was $25.00, Now $2.00 | MLB

slyone66

EOG Master
MARCO D'ANGELO

Game: (909) Pittsburgh Pirates at (910) St. Louis Cardinals
Date/Time: Jul 16 2019 8:15 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Heritage
Play: Total Over 9.0 (-103)

Tonight we look for a lot of fireworks in St. Louis. Jack Flaherty is on the mound tonight. Flaherty has an ERA 6.61 in his last 3 starts and a WHIP of 1.46 and that’s with his last game being a Gem going 7 innings allowing just 1 run. It must be noted that a good start was a day game. In 12 night starts this year Flaherty has an ERA of 6.02 and a WHIP of 1.33. In those 12 nights starts by Flaherty the OVER is 9-2. The Pirates are 31-17 to OVER this year following a loss and 12-2 this when revenging a loss where they scored 1 run or less with the average score being 13 runs a game. Fireworks in St. Louis tonight as I see 11 or more runs tonight.

TAKE PIRATES/CARDS OVER 9 as MARCO’S 4% NL GAME OF THE WEEK

Valuist

EOG Master
MARCO D'ANGELO

Game: (909) Pittsburgh Pirates at (910) St. Louis Cardinals
Date/Time: Jul 16 2019 8:15 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Heritage
Play: Total Over 9.0 (-103)

Tonight we look for a lot of fireworks in St. Louis. Jack Flaherty is on the mound tonight. Flaherty has an ERA 6.61 in his last 3 starts and a WHIP of 1.46 and that’s with his last game being a Gem going 7 innings allowing just 1 run. It must be noted that a good start was a day game. In 12 night starts this year Flaherty has an ERA of 6.02 and a WHIP of 1.33. In those 12 nights starts by Flaherty the OVER is 9-2. The Pirates are 31-17 to OVER this year following a loss and 12-2 this when revenging a loss where they scored 1 run or less with the average score being 13 runs a game. Fireworks in St. Louis tonight as I see 11 or more runs tonight.

TAKE PIRATES/CARDS OVER 9 as MARCO’S 4% NL GAME OF THE WEEK

This never was close to going over as it was 1-1 heading to the 9th inning and ended 3-1.

slyone66

EOG Master
MARCO’S PITCHER MISMATCH
Marco dropped his play last night moving his current streak to 10-3 in Baseball. Today Marco is releasing his PITCHER MISMATCH. This play is supported by a 21-5 and 10-4situation. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S PITCHER MISMATCH for $15. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

blueline

EOG Master
sell your big pick for 2 bucks and its never close to winning and come back with a pick the next day for 15 bucks hmmmm

slyone66

EOG Master
BASEBALL STREAK NOW 11-3 LAST 14...AFTER 19-4 WINNER!!

MARCO’S INSIDER GAME OF WEEK
Marco’s Pitcher Mismatch Game yesterday was just that as Arizona Won 19-4 moving his current streak to 11-3 in Baseball. Today Marco is releasing his INSIDER GAME OF THE WEEK. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. Get MARCO’S INSIDER GAME OF THE WEEK for $15. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.