NBA future

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
but it says -455 to not win the title...….. ...do you see it ?

I did not read railbirds question right. I don't know what rails question anywhere is.. I thought he was asking the same thing as what I first posted

Don't listen to Rail. He thinks it was a good bet becuase it won, he's Resulting, it was a bad bet (depedning upon the price but knowing Rail, he probably took a bad price).

He didn't know LBJ would be down for as long as he was and all the ensuing chemistry problems upon his return.

MrTop

EOG Master
Don't listen to Rail. He thinks it was a good bet becuase it won, he's Resulting, it was a bad bet (depedning upon the price but knowing Rail, he probably took a bad price).

He didn't know LBJ would be down for as long as he was and all the ensuing chemistry problems upon his return.

agree
LBJ and Ball

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
still up lakers +125 to win it all …………

-455 not to win it

Yes, it's some dude trying to buy high and sell low or just back them @ a big price. That's why I have been asking about the size of his offer. Can you bet 10K, 1K, $100. I was just curious.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yes, it's some dude trying to buy high and sell low or just back them @ a big price. That's why I have been asking about the size of his offer. Can you bet 10K, 1K, $100. I was just curious.

I don't know what they take .. The most I have seen online in NJ has been 5k .. But that was sides.

MrTop

EOG Master
Rather unlikely and nonsensical that PointsBet would have Lakers -455 to not win the title and also have them -455 to not make playoffs. In fact, they are -134 to win the West, how can they be -455 to not make the playoffs?

thanks for the correction .. getting too old and tired many nights.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
thanks for the correction .. getting too old and tired many nights.

Is it on offer or not? I thought PointsBet was a place where individuals can go to put up offers, like an Exchange

I agree w/ CB, it's a dumbass offer but it's certainly possible that it is available if people can put up offers.

MrTop

EOG Master
Is it on offer or not? I thought PointsBet was a place where individuals can go to put up offers, like an Exchange

I agree w/ CB, it's a dumbass offer but it's certainly possible that it is available if people can put up offers.

it is not an exchange

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
it is not an exchange

I thought I heard the owner on a Podcast talking about his product (Pointsbet) and I remember thinking, this poor bastard is going to spend years building up a good product only to get run the fuck over when BetFair is allowed in the country. That was just my opinion.

So was the offer never there? What were you looking at? Or you just fucked up.... which is no big deal?

MrTop

EOG Master
I thought I heard the owner on a Podcast talking about his product (Pointsbet) and I remember thinking, this poor bastard is going to spend years building up a good product only to get run the fuck over when BetFair is allowed in the country. That was just my opinion.

So was the offer never there? What were you looking at? Or you just fucked up.... which is no big deal?

the only thing is there is the lakers are -455 to not win the whole thing

and the lakers to win conference -134

lakers to win it all +125

MrTop

EOG Master
there is an exchange coming at the end on 2019 to NJ... I don't know too much except the guy emailed me and said it will be better than matchbook

who knows for sure.

railbird

EOG Master
I could not bet without knowing where leonard was going.
I could not bet without knowing where leonard was going.

thats exactly why i bet it, i knew a 280 lb body did not want 82 up tempo games, i also knew he was a diva.

Heim

EOG Master
Lakers...a 45-48 win team +320 to win it all now.

But wait maybe the price is justified with the recent signings: Cook, Troy Daniels, McGee again. Where have we seen this shit show before?

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Adjusted future : @ draftkings july 6

location of NBA champion

California +115
ny knicks +2200
any other team -121

------------------------------------------------------

brooklyn nets to reach playoffs yes -670 no +475

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
This really happened? That was way too ambitious. I thought they were at thirteens (+1200) or something. If they just ran it back this year, I could understand it better but even #2 seems ambitious.

Yes. According to Kane (he started a thread across the street) at a select book or two they were the 2nd biggest chalk to win it all.

Ambitious indeed.

Also, I'm trying to do you a favor here, w/ UniBron, it's done and done if healthy; no team, on this planet is beating them in 7, IMO.

We'll agree to disagree.

I don't think they'll be the best team in the city, let alone the entire NBA......

And that's with the assumption he does stay healthy.

They will be between the 3rd and 5th seed coming out of the West, probably win a series before going home.

Should be a very interesting season to say the least.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Adjusted future : @ draftkings july 6

location of NBA champion

California +115
ny knicks +2200
any other team -121

------------------------------------------------------

brooklyn nets to reach playoffs yes -670 no +475

You see anything worthwhile?

MrTop

EOG Master
You see anything worthwhile?

Any other team is portland , Denver ,76ers , Milw , Houston, boston & nets . Are any of these teams better than the clippers ? Lakers and GS not making it out of Cali.

Portland picked up Whiteside. Portland won 53 games. Did they lose anyone? This would be my pick that has an outside shot to beat clippers. ...did Denver pick up anyone?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
We'll agree to disagree.

I don't think they'll be the best team in the city, let alone the entire NBA......

And that's with the assumption he does stay healthy.

They will be between the 3rd and 5th seed coming out of the West, probably win a series before going home.

Should be a very interesting season to say the least.

The Facts have changed since I posted that, "done and done," quote. I wasn't worried about Kawhi going to Clips or staying w/ Raps, UniBron would tune him up either way. PG13 being in the mix makes things much more interesting, however.....

I’m dancing w/ the girl I brought,

To do otherwise isn’t even a thought.

Think about this one time:

13 + 2 = Fifteen, 23 + 6 = Twenty-nine.

I believe mine is greater than thine,

To think otherwise is a thought crime.

I rest my case upon this evidence,

It’s just math and it’s just self-evident.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

They should be 1 or 2 but I can see a 3 or 4 seed though if they take +10 games off. Seeding isn't going to matter much since they'll take out anybody pretty easy save 13-Klaws and Home Court won't matter in that instance.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
They should be 1 or 2 but I can see a 3 or 4 seed though if they take +10 games off. Seeding isn't going to matter much since they'll take out anybody pretty easy save 13-Klaws and Home Court won't matter in that instance.

Maybe it will, just checked, this is interesting:

"The Clippers and Lakers play home games in the same arena, but use different courts, seating configurations, scorers tables and even basketball hoops, all of which will be switched out Sunday when the two teams play back-to-back at Staples Center."

I didn't know the bold.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Maybe it will, just checked, this is interesting:

"The Clippers and Lakers play home games in the same arena, but use different courts, seating configurations, scorers tables and even basketball hoops, all of which will be switched out Sunday when the two teams play back-to-back at Staples Center."

I didn't know the bold.

Wow, that is interesting. Maybe my square ass is behind the times but I never knew this, guess I never really thought about it but it does make sense.

Big advantages in being home is less travel (or none), fan support, often benefit of the doubt from refs, and shooting at your own rims!!!!!

Absolutely makes sense to trade them out..... maybe trade out some of the old worn out sections of the court as well. ;)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Different courts? Why not just switch out the logos?
Wow, that is interesting. Maybe my square ass is behind the times but I never knew this, guess I never really thought about it but it does make sense.

Big advantages in being home is less travel (or none), fan support, often benefit of the doubt from refs, and shooting at your own rims!!!!!

Absolutely makes sense to trade them out..... maybe trade out some of the old worn out sections of the court as well. ;)

You're square as fuck, no doubt, but don't be too hard on yourself.

FYI: HCA mainly has to do w/ ref bias, familiarity and travel... at least that is what they tell me :)

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
FYI: HCA mainly has to do w/ ref bias, familiarity and travel... at least that is what they tell me :)

No doubt, I just said that, LOL. but I think shooting at your own rims is an advantage as well.

Heck some of it may even be mental but I do believe shooting in your own house is an edge.

No question about it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
No doubt, I just said that, LOL. but I think shooting at your own rims is an advantage as well.

Heck some of it may even be mental but I do believe shooting in your own house is an edge.

No question about it.

Our problem has always been and remains your lack of respect for the King of the NBA. Kawhi has turned out to be a coninving prick if what my sources (the internet :) ) are telling me is true. I officially don't like this guy and looking forward kicking his brittle ass up and down the court.

Poor Kawhi, he's tired and beat down from playing 75 games in two years while carrying the #1 team in the East w/out him to an extremely lucky title. IMO, they don't get out of the East if Embid is healthy and if somehow he managed that, they don't beat a healthy GS Nerds.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Our problem has always been and remains your lack of respect for the King of the NBA. Kawhi has turned out to be a coninving prick if what my sources (the internet :) ) are telling me is true. I officially don't like this guy and looking forward kicking his brittle ass up and down the court.

Poor Kawhi, he's tired and beat down from playing 75 games in two years while carrying the #1 team in the East w/out him to an extremely lucky title. IMO, they don't get out of the East if Embid is healthy and if somehow he managed that, they don't beat a healthy GS Nerds.

Just out of pure spite, I'm changing my opinion and I say AD is the 2nd best player in the LG.