I want this on the record

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
In eighth grade, Anthony Davis stood 6-feet tall and was known as "the little guy who shot corner 3's."

"AD" attended a small charter high school (Perspectives) in Chicago.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
I guess we will find out. Definition of a great player is that he makes everyone around him better. If he adds 6-8;points to Lebron’s average-then I agree. There are some pretty good arguments that there at least 5 better players who are healthy.

Last edited:

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Now, I read Lebron will be playing a lot of point guard as opposed to point forward. There is probably an offense that can be invented for Lebrun and AD. Frank Vogel could put AD on a block. Ok, sledgehammer - right up the gut left or right - lob to AD if his man helps? If the shooting guard defender helps - there is a kick for a shot?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
I’ve softened on my anti stance about Lebron being the GOAT. There was a high chance he was a crack baby. That’s overcoming some serious odds.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Now, I read Lebron will be playing a lot of point guard as opposed to point forward. There is probably an offense that can be invented for Lebrun and AD. Frank Vogel could put AD on a block. Ok, sledgehammer - right up the gut left or right - lob to AD if his man helps? If the shooting guard defender helps - there is a kick for a shot?

There going to be a big problem to stop on the defensive end.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
One of the greatest "slop" players EVER

I don't think they ever ran a play for him yet when the game was over he had 25/8/3

Never ran a play for him?

As I recall, all four teammates cleared out and Dantley backed down his opponent in the low post with countless dribbles and a turnaround jumper.

I'll check out some YouTube highlights to verify.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Adrian Dantley had unbelievable footwork.

He also pioneered the one-foot fadeaway jumper that most of today's analysts wrongly credit Dirk Nowitzki for introducing to the game.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Adrian Dantley had unbelievable footwork.

He also pioneered the one-foot fadeaway jumper that most of today's analysts wrongly credit Dirk Nowitzki for introducing to the game.

I loved him and Mark Aguirre. I want that on the record too.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Hard to classify "KD" after the ruptured Achilles.

He's been extremely difficult to classify for years because he has so much help. He's the Nerds best player but they seem to play worse when he's in and Steph is out as opposed to the other way around.

railbird

EOG Master
He's been extremely difficult to classify for years because he has so much help. He's the Nerds best player but they seem to play worse when he's in and Steph is out as opposed to the other way around.
He is a 1 way player, team defense and ball movement both better with him ouy