NBA win totals

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
There are a lot of Nolan Ryans out there if it wasn't for that Tommy John surgery.

Agreed, But it's not unprecededented and medicine has vastly improve since Dominques time and even when Mathews suffered one in 2015. Mathews is 32 now; Boogie is 28 an an achilles doesn't wipe away ones memory on how to play the game and his is a crafty one.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
But he's more likely to be 17/9 now and a 65-game player.

Agreed but that has to be contextualized. He's the 3rd best player on his team and we don't know how he will be used. If he stays healthy, can you see him being a major matchup problem in the playoffs for some teams?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Agreed, But it's not unprecededented and medicine has vastly improve since Dominques time and even when Mathews suffered one in 2015. Mathews is 32 now; Boogie is 28 an an achilles doesn't wipe away ones memory on how to play the game and his is a crafty one.
But it raises the probability he snaps the other one. Its an injury that is hard not to favor. Even with modern medicine, its still a 9-month injury, and something you don't want to rush back.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Agreed but that has to be contextualized. He's the 3rd best player on his team and we don't know how he will be used. If he stays healthy, can you see him being a major matchup problem in the playoffs for some teams?
Sure, but his D will take the biggest hit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
But it raises the probability he snaps the other one. Its an injury that is hard not to favor. Even with modern medicine, its still a 9-month injury, and something you don't want to rush back.

Ok so if he snaps the other one, our conversation is moot. What I'm saying, if he stays healthy, he's a major problem.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Sure, but his D will take the biggest hit.

I just don't remember his defense being as bad as everyone says and if AD or McGee are by his side, that helps and he's got some eilte guys in front of him. Bradley is incredible. People shit on his D as of late but my man has had some injuries, most notably groin issues, that's not gonna help your D.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Ok so if he snaps the other one, our conversation is moot. What I'm saying, if he stays healthy, he's a major problem.

Wouldn't surprise me is he's an offensive version of Noah, where he'll have to sit out every 3-4 games, especially on the B2B's. At least the playoff schedule is kinder to that injury.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I just don't remember his defense being as bad as everyone says and if AD or McGee are by his side, that helps and he's got some eilte guys in front of him. Bradley is incredible. People shit on his D as of late but my man has had some injuries, most notably groin issues, that's not gonna help your D.
It'll be average at best these days because of the achillies.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
There were 2 max players playing for Toronto and 1 for Golden State.

I didn't start this War, Kawhi did.

And Lowry was making 7-million more than either of them and he isn't considered a Max Player. These GM's are brillian't huh? Paying Non-stars, Superstar $.

MrTop

EOG Master
salary is based on age , how he played , sometimes if the player brings in attendance etc not if one player is better than another. Where you get drafted does not mean a player is better.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
salary is based on age , how he played , sometimes if the player brings in attendance etc not if one player is better than another. Where you get drafted does not mean a player is better.

I understand in general how Maxing works, I'm being a dick, I'm so Anti-Kawhi I can't see straight; technically he wasn't even a Max player. Don't care, he started a War against The King and he will answer for that in due time. I respect his coup attempt, not his plotting.

MrTop

EOG Master
I understand in general how Maxing works, I'm being a dick, I'm so Anti-Kawhi I can't see straight; technically he wasn't even a Max player. Don't care, he started a War against The King and he will answer for that in due time. I respect his coup attempt, not his plotting.

he could of never liked LBJ, maybe led him along and plotted or felt he had a better chance with paul george and the clippers. Kawhy would be worth more to the shoe company etc if he won with the clippers IMO. With the lakers LBJ would of grabbed the light.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
he could of never liked LBJ, maybe led him along and plotted or felt he had a better chance with paul george and the clippers. Kawhy would be worth more to the shoe company etc if he won with the clippers IMO. With the lakers LBJ would of grabbed the light.

He did Plot. Danny Green confirmed what I said a month ago, he was never going to the Lakers.

He was using them for leverage. The Clippers can't allow him to go to the Lakers, they would be relegated to obscurity for the next 5 to 10 years. Good job Kawhi, you fooled most people, but not Uncle Bred. Go wherever you want to go but don't be moving meeting times and places so you can rendezvous w/ your co-conspirator and tell us to hold up on the AD trade in order to fuck us all up.

He doesn't have a better chancce w/ PG13 over UniBron. He wants the Crown; well, come and fucking get it, we're waiting for you.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He did Plot. Danny Green confirmed what I said a month ago, he was never going to the Lakers.

He was using them for leverage. The Clippers can't allow him to go to the Lakers, they would be relegated to obscurity for the next 5 to 10 years. Good job Kawhi, you fooled most people, but not Uncle Bred. Go wherever you want to go but don't be moving meeting times and places so you can rendezvous w/ your co-conspirator and tell us to hold up on the AD trade in order to fuck us all up.

He doesn't have a better chancce w/ PG13 over UniBron. He wants the Crown; well, come and fucking get it, we're waiting for you.

Make no mistake about it Mr.T, this is what he covets.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This is a War that Kawhi started. It's not the result of him going to the Clippers, it's the process by which he did it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
get some poetry going , that will keep kawhy away

Fuck Kawhi. The guy plays 75 games in two years and luckboxes himself into a ring and now he's the new King?

GTFO, that ain't how shit works. To be the Man, you gotta beat the Man. He's gonna get his chance, good luck to him, he's gonna fucking need it.

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Such an interesting OFF-SEASON. Kawhi NOT going to Lakers seemingly balanced up the league.

Props to anyone trying these Season Win O/U's. I'll go on record as saying the Nets will be crap. Not much of a prediction, really.

ChuckyG

EOG Master
I'm pretty Anti-Houston, too. I think Harden is flawed in big games. And I think RussWest is crap, will be hilarious to watch him fit in on that team.

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Atlanta Hawks183.820Boston Celtics28.520Brooklyn Nets23.710Charlotte Hornets288.240Chicago Bulls236.000Cleveland Cavaliers314.340Dallas Mavericks52.570Denver Nuggets21.290Detroit Pistons168.130Golden State Warriors14.270Houston Rockets12.020Indiana Pacers42.810Los Angeles Clippers4.160Los Angeles Lakers5.020Memphis Grizzlies157.690Miami Heat37.360Milwaukee Bucks6.980Minnesota Timberwolves204.690New Orleans Pelicans61.620New York Knicks314.340Oklahoma City Thunder131.380Orlando Magic126.350Philadelphia 76ers12.970Phoenix Suns288.240Portland Blazers40.220Sacramento Kings147.250San Antonio Spurs63.700Toronto Raptors25.800Utah Jazz19.840Washington Wizards209.900

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm pretty Anti-Houston, too. I think Harden is flawed in big games. And I think RussWest is crap, will be hilarious to watch him fit in on that team.

I don't know how WestBeard will do but I certaiinly don't fear them. It is a very odd fit, didn't Westbrook avg. more midrange shots per game than the entire Hou team? I could be wrong but I'm sure I heard that stat thrown out there a few days ago.

Philosophically, I don't see how he fits into what they do but they are a dynamic duo. We both know their going to win some games off talent alone but a viable threat in the West, I don't see it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

FW, and possibly the 4th option (behind The Kings Hand). We don't know what's gonna happen w/ this lineup, a very fluid situation. You could argue for Boogie coming off the bench. Think about the sick rim protection in the starting 5 and bringing in a 6th man as good as Boogie.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
FW, and possibly the 4th option (behind The Kings Hand). We don't know what's gonna happen w/ this lineup, a very fluid situation. You could argue for Boogie coming off the bench. Think about the sick rim protection in the starting 5 and bringing in a 6th man as good as Boogie.

That may be the best role for him.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
That may be the best role for him.

It certainly could be. How good would an LBJ, Bradely, Green, AD and McGee defense be? That would be scary, ecspecially come playoffs.

Then I bring in The Kings Hand and Boogie off the bench, et al. It will be interesting to see how things develop.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It certainly could be. How good would an LBJ, Bradely, Green, AD and McGee defense be? That would be scary, ecspecially come playoffs.

Then I bring in The Kings Hand and Boogie off the bench, et al. It will be interesting to see how things develop.

Both these guys could be 6th man of the year award candidates if even possible and things break that way.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This was about 40-days before Boogie blew his Achilles:

People are sleeping on this guy, who is just now entering his prime.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Hold on, the 5th seed last year had 50 wins and you can't tell me the Lakers weren't at least the 5th best team in the West LY. You can tell me whatever you want, I'm going to believe my eyes over what anyone else says.

I don't know much about betting season win totals anymore but Over 51' seems to me a great bet... basically are they 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 wins better than last year.... Fuck yeah.

I don't care how many wins they end up having but I would blindly put up a 54 (just based on the 2 seeds win total LY) and let the market iron it out.
You should go all in. I’ll take some under 54 if you’re offering.

blueline

EOG Master
guy from Westgate said they had a guy bet 100K on 76ers to make playoffs to win 2K and bet 10K on bucks to make playoffs to win 200

Valuist

EOG Master
To start calendar year 2020, the Raptors have 16 consecutive court changes. They have isolated home games, but never 2 straight until getting into February.