Gotta "Love" Der Fuhrer's Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It was hers to lose and she got bad advice and outhustled. It shouldn’t have been close. She lost to a con man, plain and simple.

What does that tell you about America. Lots of sick bad people. Criminal and racist. Here's a tip, Disown any friends you have that are Trump RepubliCONS. They're making this country sick.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What does that tell you about America. Lots of sick bad people. Criminal and racist. Here's a tip, Disown any friends you have that are Trump RepubliCONS. They're making this country sick.
Most of my friends are D. Those people registered R so they could vote trump in the primary to make it easier for Hillary to win.

OOPS.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
100% correct

We're reopening the investigation of Hillary Clinton!

- James Comey 10 days prior to election day. Sure it was! LOL Trump didn't receive any illegal help! LOL

Heisy, on this one you're out of your mind.

If Russia helps Hillary instead of Trump who the current president? If James Comey announces Trump is being investigated for his campaign collusion with Russia 10 days before the election who would be the president. Hillary had zero control over this interference.

It was New Orleans game to win. Saints had bad coaching and were out hustled. The game shouldn't have been close. They lost to a bad team plain and simple.
- Heisenberg

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Here's the thing Pat, you pretty much proved my post correct. Why not vote for your own candidate, not the opposite candidate of BR, or Winky, or me, or whomever, simply because they/we annoy you?

I didn't have a candidate, I voted for the lesser of two evils.

And it doesn't annoy me, I just think it's pretty small minded to paint large groups of people as idiots because they don't see the world as you do.

So what's your philosophy...... everyone who voted differently from you an unmitigated moron who can't tie his shoes in the morning?

For me it's pretty simple, others because of their life experiences or whatever are welcome to disagree with my religious views, political views or whatever........

Both understandable and expected.

Lot of irony in someone who thinks differently calling everyone else a moron........

We move on.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

And it doesn't annoy me, I just think it's pretty small minded to paint large groups of people as idiots because they don't see the world as you do.

So what's your philosophy...... everyone who voted differently from you an unmitigated moron who can't tie his shoes in the morning?

For me it's pretty simple, others because of their life experiences or whatever are welcome to disagree with my religious views, political views or whatever........

Lot of irony in someone who thinks differently calling everyone else a moron........

We move on.

Sadly, all of these points are going to go far over the heads of everyone here.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

We move on.

So you voted for a self admitted sexual predator. A serial draft Dodger. A massive consumer fraudster. A known bigot and racist. And your excuse is you voted for the lesser of two evils! Your comments speak volumes!!! And like I've been saying all along, Trump RepubliCONS think they're good people. Just like Hitler's Nazi's. Ain't that right Pat?

We move on!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It used to be that political differences of opinion did not cut to the core of someone's character.

They do now.

The default the RepubliCONS use that voted for Trump. "I voted for the lessor of two evils". It's a RepubliCON talking point. They can never explain. I'm tired of fuken talking points. People are such frauds. They think all Americans are stupid and uninformed. Not me. Pat's been sold way too much RepubliCON propaganda! The lessor of two evils. LOL I've heard that default excuse close to a thousand times.

1. 24 women accused Trump of sexual assault
2. Trumped confessed he was a sexual predator
3. His Trump University scheme stole close too $200 million from consumers
4. He announced his running for president by attacking Mexicans calling them rapist and bad Hombres
5. He started the racist birther conspiracy about Obama.
6. He dodged the draft 5 times.

I could go on. The lessor of 2 evils. That's some funny shit and a bullshit excuse for ignorance!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The default the RepubliCONS use that voted for Trump. "I voted for the lessor of two evils". It's a RepubliCON talking point. They can never explain. I'm tired of fuken talking points. People are such frauds. They think all Americans are stupid and uninformed. Not me. Pat's been sold way too much RepubliCON propaganda! The lessor of two evils. LOL I've heard that default excuse close to a thousand times.

1. 24 women accused Trump of sexual assault
2. Trumped confessed he was a sexual predator
3. His Trump University scheme stole close too $200 million from consumers
4. He announced his running for president by attacking Mexicans calling them rapist and bad Hombres
5. He started the racist birther conspiracy about Obama.
6. He dodged the draft 5 times.

I could go on. The lessor of 2 evils. That's some funny shit and a bullshit excuse for ignorance!
Thanks for the Supreme Court seat.

boston massacre

EOG Master
He had control of the both the house and Senate.

Trump said “MEXICO WOULD PAY FOR IT” and “I ALONE CAN FIX IT”

Your cult leader keeps lying to you yet you keep drinking the Kool Aide and making lame nonsensical excuses like the one above

Where's that COLLUSION you got Sucked into Believing ?

There's some nice cheap ocean view property for you to buy in Nebraska.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Thanks for the Supreme Court seat.

That's a valid reason if you're that concern about having Clarence Thomas types "perverts and sexual Predators" on the supreme Court".

But to hear the RepubliCONS say they voted for the lessor of 2 evils, they ain't fooling me. The RepubliCON propaganda machine and Fox News will definitely influence the uninformed!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That's a valid reason if you're that concern about having Clarence Thomas types "perverts and sexual Predators" on the supreme Court".

But to hear the RepubliCONS say they voted for the lessor of 2 evils, they ain't fooling me. The RepubliCON propaganda will and Fox News definitely influence the uninformed!
Many D's voted that way for trump against Hillary. Whose fault is that?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
First the bad people started with the disgusting cartoons about Barack and Michelle Obama. Now these same RepubliCON racist are attacking the squad.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
First the bad people started with the disgusting cartoons about Barack and Michelle Obama. Now these same RepubliCON racist are attacking the squad.
What have they accomplished in office for their constituents outside of playing the race card and throwing some shade vs the Jews and Isreal?

I have all night.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Many D's voted that way for trump against Hillary. Whose fault is that?

Don't think this is accurate. A few did. And they were influenced by 40 years of the RepubliCON propaganda machine and 2015 and 2016 massive misinformation campaign by the Russians. Uninformed individuals are easily influenced. So many people are way too busy to inform themselves.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Don't think this is accurate. A few did. And they were influenced by 40 years of the RepubliCON propaganda machine and 2015 and 2016 massive misinformation campaign by the Russians. Uninformed individuals are easily influenced. So many people are way too busy to inform themselves.
So fringe D's are gullible and deserved what they got.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What have they accomplished in office for their constituents outside of playing the race card and throwing some shade vs the Jews and Isreal?

I have all night.

You never get it. First the disgusting cartoons attacking the Obama's. Now these attacks.

I'm glad you have all night. It's very simple, what they've accomplished is irrelevant.

What's relevant is the RepubliCONS that attacked the Obama's with disgusting cartoons think they're good people.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So fringe D's are gullible and deserved what they got.

Intelligence wise we are on different levels. You never get it. Anyway more D's didn't vote than voted for Benedict Donald.

Nobody ever mentioned fringed D's. Nobody mentioned gullible. You just don't get it. You may be slow? We are definitely on different levels. It's posters like you that motivate me to often repeat myself often.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You never get it. First the disgusting cartoons attacking the Obama's. Now these attacks.

I'm glad you have all night. It's very simple, what they've accomplished is irrelevant.

What's relevant is the RepubliCONS that attacked the Obama's with disgusting cartoons think they're good people.
The press conference had nothing to do with Obama's attacks, so quit muddying up the argument. I'll stand by the four have done little outside of being a minority and throw the race card.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Intelligence wise we are on different levels. You never get it. Anyway more D's didn't vote than voted for Benedict Donald.

Nobody ever mentioned fringed D's. Nobody mentioned gullible. You just don't get it. You may be slow? We are definitely on different levels. It's posters like you that motivate me to often repeat myself often.
Doesn't matter, If 10% switched to trump in a close race that shouldn't have been close, don't blame Russia, Trump, or Fox News. Just once blame your party, and your voters.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Doesn't matter, If 10% switched to trump in a close race that shouldn't have been close, don't blame Russia, Trump, or Fox News. Just once blame your party, and your voters.

Don't know where you're grabbing your numbers from? Maybe out of Kellyanne's pussy?

At the end of the day 3 million more people voted for the so called lessor of two evils. I agree a lot closer than it should have been. But there were massive influences that America has never seen before. These influences were out of Hillary's control.

Your argument is weak!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Secret democrat internal poll released(leaked) today, showed AOC has 22% support among swing voters, Omar 9%.

It's pretty clear this was deliberately leaked by dem insiders who see the disaster shaping up for them in 2020, trying desperately to get the candidates to tilt to the center.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And so is the gal from Minn who hates jews and was told to shut up more than once.

She hated Jews because that's the rhetoric Trump used. Trump started this narrative. FW believes Trump. Lol

She doesn't hate Jews! You can't even explain why you think she hates Jews except that you're parroting Trump. If you think she hates Jews, I think you are an Islamophob.

You know you and I are on different levels.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

It saddens my heart but I'm banning any friendships with any Trump Supporters from my life. Family included. Trump and his RepubliCON supporters racist and bigoted agenda, is making this country sick. If I find out someone is a Trump supporter it's bye, bye.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
It saddens my heart but I'm banning any friendships with any Trump Supporters from my life. Family included. Trump and his RepubliCON supporters racist and bigoted agenda, is making this country sick. If I find out someone is a Trump supporter it's bye, bye.

MERGE

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
She hated Jews because that's the rhetoric Trump used. Trump started this narrative. FW believes Trump. Lol

She doesn't hate Jews! You can't even explain why you think she hates Jews except that you're parroting Trump. If you think she hates Jews, I think you are an Islamophob.

You know you and I are on different levels.
This has been brought up more than once, like in February and March. She's a bigot and so are you.