Kawhi Plotted Against Our King

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The other old weird situation I can come up with is the Delonte West deal playing with LBJ. The chemistry was shot when that story broke.

When you are in the top 3-5 for odds in a league of 30, you may not be THE fav, but the Lakers are A favorite.

Yes. Also, Tony Parker messing w/ teammates wife.

Alright, if you want to get technical but GS took up the vast majority of the Futures Book (relatively speaking). I still LAL weren't favorites but I agree that they should have been priced about where they were, closer to 5 than 3.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Although my original question was a contemporary one, our discussion does lead to this,

Which is the weirdest:

1. Delonte supposedly fucking LBJ's Mom (this is 50/50 but I'll lean to it being true but we'll probably never truly know)
2. Parker fucking his teammates wife (confirmed)
3. PG13 fucking over and publically humiliating Doc's Daughter by impregnating a Miami Stripper (confirmed)

I gotta go w/ PG13 only because these two are choosing to work together after said events. In regards to the first 2, those guys never played together again and I truly have no idea if the LBJ Mom stuff is true.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Although my original question was a contemporary one, our discussion does lead to this,

Which is the weirdest:

1. Delonte supposedly fucking LBJ's Mom (this is 50/50 but I'll lean to it being true but we'll probably never truly know)
2. Parker fucking his teammates wife (confirmed)
3. PG13 fucking over and publically humiliating Doc's Daughter by impregnating a Miami Stripper (confirmed)

I gotta go w/ PG13 only because these two are choosing to work together after said events. In regards to the first 2, those guys never played together again and I truly have no idea if the LBJ Mom stuff is true.
Forgot about Parker’s deal.

Betting on Rivers being the first coach fired? It could happen with the dynamics.

MrTop

EOG Master
since clipper owner screwed up the phone for microsoft he wants to win pretty bad now.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Forgot about Parker’s deal.

Betting on Rivers being the first coach fired? It could happen with the dynamics.

I don't bet NBA but I did find the move odd. His daughter is probably over it and gave the ok and said, "Go win your Chip," but I don;t think as a Dad you would ever fullly get over something like that. They'lll be too good for him to get fired first. IMO.

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Get well soon, BrainDead, errrrr GameBred.

Lebrick the goat? Lmfao. At least 75% of the players in the league wouldn’t even put him in their top 5 , let alone #1.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Lebrick the goat? Lmfao. At least 75% of the players in the league wouldn’t even put him in their top 5 , let alone #1.

I find you guilty of TREASON!

You shall suffer the same fate as the Usurper King. Take this time to get your affairs in order because, "No Chip For You."

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

P.S. 13-Klaws doesn't have the heart to beat us. Yeah, coach the guy that damaged that which is most precious to you... they got this ass-kicking coming.

MrTop

EOG Master
there is a reason he is 3-6 in the finals. . he dunno play dee-fense

I have to leave the thread here comes the poetry

:)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
there is a reason he is 3-6 in the finals. . he dunno play dee-fense

I have to leave the thread here comes the poetry

:)

How does LBJ spell, "Defense".....

The fucking guy can't even play it, much less spell it.... I slay me.

MrTop

EOG Master
LeBron will be the anchor on the team. Good thing they have green otherwise they would sink with the anchor. They need another player.

kawhy did not like LBJ

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LeBron will be the anchor on the team. Good thing they have green otherwise they would sink with the anchor. They need another player.

kawhy did not like LBJ

Anchor? LBJ will be the iceberg to the Lakers Titantic. Trade his ass for a bag of chips so you can get some.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Leonard would be a Laker if somebody in that organization wasnt a snitch and they had somewhat order.

I heard that too and I don't believe it; who knows.

I don't mind the open coup he has formed against the King to usurp the crown, in fact, I respect it. However, it's his plotting that I mind greatly and he's going to have to answer for that.

Heim

EOG Master
Reports today claim LAL were always in the running especially after acquiring AD, however Magic Johnson leaked his
meeting with Kawhi and uncle to Ramona Shelburne of ESPN resulting in game over for Lakeshow.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Reports today claim LAL were always in the running especially after acquiring AD, however Magic Johnson leaked his
meeting with Kawhi and uncle to Ramona Shelburne of ESPN resulting in game over for Lakeshow.

LOL. Don't believe everything you read. You really can't see through this? This is damage control.

Heim

EOG Master
LOL. Don't believe everything you read. You really can't see through this? This is damage control.

I think the Lakers were always a safety valve in case the Clippers were not able to secure a 'star' to go with Kawhi. Both Houston and Wash
confirmed Clipper interest in Harden and Beal prior to getting PG. Yes the trust issue with Kawhi was over-blown but Magic again comes out
looking like a big dummy who still covets the limelight.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I think the Lakers were always a safety valve in case the Clippers were not able to secure a 'star' to go with Kawhi. Both Houston and Wash
confirmed Clipper interest in Harden and Beal prior to getting PG. Yes the trust issue with Kawhi was over-blown but Magic again comes out
looking like a big dummy who still covets the limelight.

I think a short-term deal w/ Raptors was his safety but who knows. The Magic news came out awhile ago and I think it has resurfaced cause the Lakers just recently came out saying they felt as though they got played by Kawhi.

MrTop

EOG Master
the NBA fans won't see that many more " the decisions " . The league is gonna fix it Hopefully..LoL . Jordan will have something to do with it. Lebron only added to it, he did not start it. Asking for trades goes back even when jabbar did it with milw.