Kamala

Valuist

EOG Master
How is this going to play out in the general election?:

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., announced Saturday that she would invest $100 billion of federal money into housing assistance for black families as part of an effort to close the racial wealth gap in the United States if elected president.

"After generations of discrimination, it’s time to give Black families a real shot at homeownership," Harris tweeted on Saturday.

Apparently Kamala isn't aware of the Community Reinvestment Act which led to many non-qualified applicants getting mortgages. The result? Kamala was old enough to remember the Mortgage Crisis of 2006-2008 and we know how that turned out.

Heim

EOG Master
Believe me, knee pad Harris will be the nominee

I doubt it.....she got a surge due to Biden's racist past last debate.....Tulsi ate her up last night. As these debates
progress her lack of political depth will be exposed. She rehearses everything. Anything not on the cue cards
it's a big hmmm before she begins to speak. If it's not crime related or playing the race card she's lost. Even
her looks came in third yesterday to Gabbard and blondie.

I wish one of the candidates would ask her how she can relate to the poor when she has the biggest personal
expense account in Congress.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well, Harris is now blaming her poor debate performance on Russia(Putin). She's claiming that good old Tulsi is a tool of russia, so therefore it's all russia's fault.

My god, can any democrat take a little criticism anymore?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Tulsi is a Putin and Assad apologist.

#MoscowMitch
#MushyMark

"Kill the colored kids". Who does that?
- Donald Trump 1989

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Mike Flynn met with Putin after all. This after he denied it. Oh those RepubliCONS. The rate of criminality is high!

#MoscowMitch

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Heard a good line about Kamala's debate performance in Miami.

She admonished rivals on the stage for engaging in a food fight and shortly thereafter, she threw her mashed potatoes at Joe Biden by bringing up the decades-old topic of busing.

Kamala regressed badly off her effort in Miami by being Defenseless in Detroit.

Last edited:

cheapseats

EOG Master
Not sure what's worse, Don Lemon asking dumb questions or idiot leftist answering with even dumber response. What crook in the leftist house will provide Q & A to Kamy Pamy.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
No centrists please. The Republicans keep moving further and further to the right and you want the Dems to follow them?

Heeeellllllll nooooo!!!!

Lizzy to the Hizzy 2020!!!!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That’s exactly what’s going to happen.

Too dumb to realize only a centrist D can beat Trump. And one that is not 80 years old.

Sure.:p Hillary lost by 77,000 votes over 3 states. This after Comey announced 10 days before the election he was investigating her. The D's do not need any of the old white male votes that voted for Pinocchio. That's the RepubliCON base. That vote is gonna go to Trump automatically. The last time a Dem won the white male vote was Clinton's 2nd term. BTW he lost the white male vote the first time.

My point is all we need is 77,000 votes. The largest growing electorate are young voters, followed by minorities. Give me a progressive vision and that will bring out the vote of the largest growing electorate. No need to sway the old uneducated white male and female, they always vote RepubliCON.. All that's needed is 77,000. The blacks are paying attention also. Trump is done!!!

#MoscowMitch

Last 50 years: RepubliCONs 210 indictments, 36 imprisoned, 2 stolen elections! Dems 3 indictments, 1 imprisoned!

1564693851974.png

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
No centrists please. The Republicans keep moving further and further to the right and you want the Dems to follow them?

Heeeellllllll nooooo!!!!

Lizzy to the Hizzy 2020!!!!

This is exactly why Trump will win again. Reasonable people, centrists on the left and right, are paying attention and the votes are up for grabs. There are a shit ton of us out there. And we are the silent majority.

I'll vote D for POTUS for the first time ever if you give me a reasonable candidate. If you give me that far left wing garbage? Forget it. I'll put the clown back in his seat and watch you all cry for another 4.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Not sure what's worse, Don Lemon asking dumb questions or idiot leftist answering with even dumber response. What crook in the leftist house will provide Q & A to Kamy Pamy.

Love it when Tucker Carlson pronounces Don Lemon's last name with a French accent, "LeMon."

Makes me chuckle every time.

Dems need to loosen up, stop playing the victim card and start taking control of their outcomes.

And Trump needs to quit getting in the way of a winning message with his ad hominem attacks.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This is exactly why Trump will win again. Reasonable people, centrists on the left and right, are paying attention and the votes are up for grabs. There are a shit ton of us out there. And we are the silent majority.

I'll vote D for POTUS for the first time ever if you give me a reasonable candidate. If you give me that far left wing garbage? Forget it. I'll put the clown back in his seat and watch you all cry for another 4.

Like I said, your vote isn't needed. Older white males is a default RepubliCON vote for many, many, years. Around 70% of white males voted for Trump the first time around. The Dems will sway some but it's not needed. A progressive candidate will bring out the biggest growing electorate in groves. Hillary was a centrist and the young and minorities participation was low!

#MoscowMitch

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Love it when Tucker Carlson pronounces Don Lemon's last name with a French accent, "LeMon."

Dems need to loosen up, stop playing the victim card and start taking control of their outcomes.

And Trump needs to quit getting in the way of a winning message with his ad hominem attacks.

What's the winning message?

When Obama became president the unemployment rate was 10%. When he left it was 5%. Trump has lowered it to 4%. LOL That's a winner. Obama created more jobs in his last 30 months than Trump's first 30.

DJIA was 7,000 when Obama began and 20,000 when he left. ROI of around 200%.
DJIA was 20,000 when Pinocchio began and 2.6 years later its 26,600. ROI of around 35%

Pinocchio's deficit spending is a massive record. The debt is massive. What's the winning message again?

#MoscowMitch

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The white male will keep voting for raging racist and criminals! That's a pattern. Frauds such as Sol will disguise their racism and tell you they voted R for other reasons. It is what it is. White males and females especially the older ones, have been voting for the party of criminals and racists for many, many years. Facts matter!

Last 50 years: RepubliCONs 210 indictments, 36 imprisoned, 2 stolen elections! Dems 3 indictments, 1 imprisoned.

1564695499137.png

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And out of curiosity, what is the source of these numbers?

And BTW, if you are so concerned about Russian interference, what administration was in power during that time? It wasn't Trump.

We all know it was an illigetimate election. A lot of blame to go around.

Optically it wouldn't have looked good if Obama announced Russia has been interfering in our election to help Trump win? He needed bipartisan support from MoscowMitch. Mitch said no.

No need to argue. Facts matter! #MoscowMitch

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/23/mitch-mcconnell-russia-obama-joe-biden-359531

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tulsi gabbard responded to Kamalla Harris's cheap smears today. it was devastating. Just read...

SAAGAR ENJETI: What we have seen from Kamala Harris — not only did she denigrate you for polling less than she did — but she accused you of being close to the Assad regime and that she can’t take you seriously. I want to give you an opportunity to respond to that.
REP. TULSI GABBARD: Honestly, it’s pathetic that when confronted with the facts and the truth about her record that she claims to be proud of, as a prosecutor and as attorney general of California, all she can do is lob cheap smears. The American people deserve better than this, especially when her whole campaign is predicated on being a champion for the people, being a champion for black and brown people in this country, who have been on the brunt end of racial injustice and an unjust criminal system for too long. This is all a lie, because when she was in a position to do something about it, when she was in a position to make a difference and truly be a champion for the people, she furthered and perpetuated this unfair, unjust system that harmed many black and brown people in the state of California.​

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

All you really need to know right here. Oh, and quit fighting for 3-YO transgender rights.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Like I said, your vote isn't needed.

Margin matters.

Barrack Obama won the electoral college twice by garnering amounts in the mid 30's among white males. Hillary Clinton lost the electoral college by getting an amount in the high 20's among white males. Both were "centrists". One candidate had a broad appeal, one did not.

All votes count the same. Get them where you can by having a broad appeal.

Another example that is analogous pertains to Claire McCaskill of Missouri. When she lost rural Missouri (very high percentage white as compared to metro St. Louis and Kansas City) by 125,000 votes, she won election to the Senate. When she lost rural Missouri by 400,000 votes she lost re-election to the senate in 2018. (source: Claire McCaskill explaining why margins matter in a very personal way.)

Again, margin matters. All votes count the same. Get them where you can by having a broad appeal.

Trump doubled down on his stupid trade war with China today. Stock market took a huge plunge. All that bragging by the trumpkins of the economy that trump inherited is soon gone.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Lol, gave up yesterday's up move. I suppose you quit wagering under the same ideology. Move to Minnesota and vote in a few more representatives.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump doubled down on his stupid trade war with China today. Stock market took a huge plunge. All that bragging by the trumpkins of the economy that trump inherited is soon gone.

JK thinks the record massive debt and deficit along with the kids in cages is a winning message. :cry:

Lol, gave up yesterday's up move. I suppose you quit wagering under the same ideology. Move to Minnesota and vote in a few more representatives.

The last quarter only had 2.1% economic growth. In case you missed it the negative effects of the trade war with China doesn't just effect the stock market.

Are you in favor of the tariffs? And if so, for what reasons?

railbird

EOG Master
The compulsive liars at Quinnipiac have All the candidates up over 10 vs trump, they had him down 14 nov 2016, so dishonest.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Unless an extreme fix is on that is too much to overcome, the cream usually does rise to the top.

I wonder why RepubliCONS are dropping like flys. The only black RepubliCON congressman Will Hurd quitting. I wonder why? Before him it was Mike Conaway. All these RepubliCONS quitting instead of running for reelection. I'm sure Sol the Fraud has the answer.

Trump received about 70% of the white man vote. Hillary won by 3 million thou. The last Democrat to win the White man vote was Carter. This result was obviously inspired by the criminal Nixon.

#Solthefraud trending.

Sol says he's voting for a raging racist. That speaks volumes.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The last quarter only had 2.1% economic growth. In case you missed it the negative effects of the trade war with China doesn't just effect the stock market.

Are you in favor of the tariffs? And if so, for what reasons?
Tarriffs are not good in a fair economic relationship, however china doesn't trade fair, thus Trumps very wise tariff policy is wonderful, It's hurting china really bad, many co's are moving production out of china, either to other asian countries or even god forbid back here.

Not only that but they've been slow rolling trump for a year + in these negotiations, it's time to sock it to them.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
BigRubber is the village idiot at every forum he posts at. It's a complete waste of time to ever respond to one of his posts.

Just pass over it and go read the next one. Save yourself the pain of reading garbage.

I love the compliment. Trump was a known sexual predator, a known rac ist, bigot, xenaphob, a known consumer fraudster, a known con man, a known serial draft dodger. I will stop there because morals don't matter to many Americans. 70% of white males voted for this monster. My point is even a higher percentage of white males at the sports forums like Eog, TGF voted for the self admitted pussy grabber.

Thanks again Sol the Fraud!