Another mass shooting, this time in El Paso

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Odds the shooter has ties to our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic FAILED Businessman...............................99.99999999999999999999999999%

blueline

EOG Master
The suspect in the deadly shooting at an El Paso shopping center is Patrick Crusius, 21, of Allen, Texas, three sources tell CNN.

The information comes from two federal law enforcement sources and one state government source. The federal sources tell CNN that investigators are reviewing an online writing posted days before the shooting that may speak to a motive.

The online posting was believed to be written by Crusius, the sources said, but that has not been confirmed.

In a news conference, Sgt. Robert Gomez of the El Paso Police Department told reporters the suspect in custody is a white male in his 20s

kane

EOG master
The shooter posted a manifesto on social media saying the attack was in "response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas", the lying orange racist and his anti-immigration rhetoric is as responsible as anyone

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Dems blame R's
R's blame Dems

The gun industry won, cause not many blame the real culprit anymore..... GUNS (specifically AR-15)

Europe has immigrant "invasion" as well but what they dont have is GUNS... so no mass shootings

boston massacre

EOG Master

boston massacre

EOG Master
Apparently the shooter was a white supremacist who hated Hispanic immigrants, people like this are emboldened by the lying racist piece of shit currently occupying the WH

You always leave out the word illegal in your post when you mention immigrants.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Sounds like the Shooter was a Citizen of the United States of America.

Could have been angered by something like the Law that this QUACK LIBERAL FRUITCAKE GOVERNOR of CALIFORNIA signed into Law. Or maybe some other type of laws that are passed by Politicians that are afflicted with the Disease of LIBERALISM.

https://calcoastnews.com/2019/07/gov-newsom-signs-illegal-immigrant-health-care-bill-into-law/
That was in response to Kane apparently calling out Trump

mr merlin

EOG Master
The shooter posted a manifesto on social media saying the attack was in "response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas", the lying orange racist and his anti-immigration rhetoric is as responsible as anyone
If there was no hispanic invasion, the guy never would have killed, therefore it's the dems fault, who are responsible for the invasion.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
In this thread I indicated its a gun problem, you on the other hand blaming "deranged libs". (shooter is a Trump supporter)

So who is the deranged one?

Anyone have a pic handy of the weapon used . . . too much BS to wade through in the media coverage and couldn't find it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
In this thread I indicated its a gun problem, you on the other hand blaming "deranged libs". (shooter is a Trump supporter)

So who is the deranged one?
Looks to me like there's a mental illness problem. Liberals wail and scream about guns repeatedly, not a peep about the root cause.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Where are the extra rounds? Single rifle and no reloads can kill this many people? Maybe in his pockets.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
That's what the Disease of LIBERALISM does to the mind.

TDS: (t)RUMP Delirium Syndrome....................is an uncurable (sadly) disease where 63M MAGAts all believe Fearless Leader can do no wrong - when reality if the complete opposite. This jackass CANNOT EVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT!

See all his businesses and marriages for PROOF of that

Thanks, Merlin, grainy fuzzy picture, but, yeah, that looks like a Kalashnikov type design -- some design variant or descendant of the original AK-47 line -- with what looks like a 30 round magazine.

Not an AR-15 variant.

Yeah, I want a Remington 700 type rifle for distance for when the SHTF.

But a Kalashnikov variant works nicely for close quarters. As you say, they're very reliable in field conditions.

kane

EOG master
Sounds like the Shooter was a Citizen of the United States of America.

Could have been angered by something like the Law that this QUACK LIBERAL FRUITCAKE GOVERNOR of CALIFORNIA signed into Law. Or maybe some other type of laws that are passed by Politicians that are afflicted with the Disease of LIBERALISM.

https://calcoastnews.com/2019/07/gov-newsom-signs-illegal-immigrant-health-care-bill-into-law/

Yeah, so if you're angered by a law, just go on a killing spree, sounds like a reasonable response to a law you don't like

Bigrunner

EOG Master
cannot blame " The Big O "

The guy that shot up the pro immigrant, pro refugee Synagogue in Pittsburgh, killing 11, posted on Gab before the massacre, "I will not allow another invader kill an American". Prior to the shooting Trump was spouting the same false rhetoric. Trump was fear mongering his base about how bad the invaders are. Key word "invaders". But it's not Trump's fault. Lol.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

A manifesto always seems to be the work of a crazed gunman spewing hate and violence.

I want to read a positive manifesto one day.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
A manifesto always seems to be the work of a crazed gunman spewing hate and violence.

I want to read a positive manifesto one day.

The first manifesto I recall was written by The Unabomber. There was a harness horse named The Unabomber that raced in Chicago. The track announcer would never reference the horses name during his call. Instead of saying "The Unabobomber", moving up on the outside, he would say "the number 4 is moving up on the outside".