Will next mass shooting be in Union or Confederate state?

railbird

EOG Master
show me someone playing video games, its always the scum of the earth playing. mommy daycare for the whores watching real house wifes

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
show me someone playing video games, its always the scum of the earth playing. mommy daycare for the whores watching real house wifes

Hilarious dude, hilarious....

Play any Resident Evil game, you'll have a blast, trust me....

mr merlin

EOG Master
I am using reason, you are the one using hate
So why did you smear a fine weapon like the AR - 15? There's zero evidence it's a weapon of choice. You did it because you've lost the ability to reason, emotion has become your god, that's a sure recipe for disaster.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
So I will not find ample instances where AR-15 was used in mass shootings?

Even if I am slightly wrong that doesnt indicate hate.

Hate is when a Trump supporter is doing something yet blaming it on the Democrats

mr merlin

EOG Master
So I will not find ample instances where AR-15 was used in mass shootings?

Even if I am slightly wrong that doesnt indicate hate.

Hate is when a Trump supporter is doing something yet blaming it on the Democrats
Lol, they're already blaming Trump, even if the shooter hates Trump(which is fairly common), they blame Trump.

Now I'm obviously mocking what the liberals do, but lets be clear, liberalism IS a mental illness.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Probably in California again....Trump just called California the worst and nastiest state in the USA....
It used to be wonderful, young people, old people, dreamed of moving there, a fine place to live, raise a family, work, etc.

And then democrats took over and ruined it, Trump is right, it is a shithole and getting worse by the month, I cant imagine what it'll be like in 5 or 10 years?

cheapseats

EOG Master
The biggest problem is the left keeps raising taxes, on any and everything, what they use it for and what they tell you is a f, ng joke. It's going to take along time until the leftist who live here skedaddle . Just look at Pelosi and SF. Live behind a wall and tell everyone one else that's racist or xenophobia.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The biggest problem is the left keeps raising taxes, on any and everything, what they use it for and what they tell you is a f, ng joke. It's going to take along time until the leftist who live here skedaddle . Just look at Pelosi and SF. Live behind a wall and tell everyone one else that's racist or xenophobia.
I'm not a huge fan of Dr Drew, but he was on this week talking about the homeless problem in CA(tens of thousands of bums living in tent cities), he said that he spent a long time there talking to and watching these people and that almost 100% of them either had drug issues, mental illness or both.

Yet the govt refuses to acknowlege that simple truth , instead calling it a housing, employment, or inequity issue. Not only do they refuse to admit the real issue, they actually encourages drug use and enable them to thrive by allowing them to steal and destroy private property.

When the govt is that sick, nothing can work, it will only get worse.

railbird

EOG Master
The sooner scum of the earth espn stops phtting fortnite o. At arthur ashe stadium the sooner the shootings will stop.

railbird

EOG Master
I'm not a huge fan of Dr Drew, but he was on this week talking about the homeless problem in CA(tens of thousands of bums living in tent cities), he said that he spent a long time there talking to and watching these people and that almost 100% of them either had drug issues, mental illness or both.

Yet the govt refuses to acknowlege that simple truth , instead calling it a housing, employment, or inequity issue. Not only do they refuse to admit the real issue, they actually encourages drug use and enable them to thrive by allowing them to steal and destroy private property.

When the govt is that sick, nothing can work, it will only get worse.
No such thing as mental health, stop i phones, sugar, and tv violence, marijuana, video games. And that would solve it

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Twenty-nine dead and more than 40 injured in a span of 13 hours in two shootings.

El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio are the sites of the gun violence.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Dayton shooter was wearing body armor.

Police killed him.

The body count is now 10, if you include the shooter.