Will next mass shooting be in Union or Confederate state?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
The next Presidential candidate who addresses this issue of Mental Health will take a giant step forward...no doubt in my mind....this issue has to be addressed with all these crazies running around shooting people and endangering their lives and lives of others....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The FBI's advice if ever you find yourself in a chaotic scene involving gun violence: RUN, HIDE and FIGHT (in that order).

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I've got 6-5 on Tulsa, Oklahoma as the next massacre destination since it is the midway point between El Paso and Dayton.

MrTop

EOG Master
  • Walmart revenue for the quarter ending April 30, 2019 was $123.925B, a 1.01% increase year-over-year.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Mental illness is out of control, how can anyone be surprised by this when 1/2 of congress, most of the media and most of hollywood exhibit it every day? Just the other day some clown in hollywood said he dreams of killing Donald Trump Jr.

boston massacre

EOG Master
It used to be wonderful, young people, old people, dreamed of moving there, a fine place to live, raise a family, work, etc.

And then democrats took over and ruined it, Trump is right, it is a shithole and getting worse by the month, I cant imagine what it'll be like in 5 or 10 years?

Then you have this LIBERAL FRUITCAKE GOVERNOR OF California, who adds Fuel to the Fire.

https://calcoastnews.com/2019/07/gov-newsom-signs-illegal-immigrant-health-care-bill-into-law/

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Dayton police wiped the shooter out in under a minute. Impressive response but imagine the carnage if given one or two more minutes. The fragility that is life, continues to be narrowed down to nanoseconds.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Dayton police wiped the shooter out in under a minute. Impressive response but imagine the carnage if given one or two more minutes. The fragility that is life, continues to be narrowed down to nanoseconds.
Notice the police are spending every possible second polishing their dicks and patting themselves on the back. The fuckers in TX didn't do a damn thing, they never fired a shot, the guy gave up, most likely because he ran out of ammo.

kane

EOG master
Nothing more than an act based out of hate and racism. Nice attempt to distract from that however. JK claims you are a good guy deep down but your rhetoric in this forum is garbage.

I've read that too, where John has said Matt is actually a good guy and Railbird is just a character he plays, I've read other guys say the same thing, but it's hard to imagine anyone posting the amount of anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic, and xenophobic things he has without there being some truth to the way he thinks, I mean why would a normal thinking person take on the persona of a Nazi, why would a normal thinking person post so much hateful stuff about so many minority groups, why would someone want to be that character? Is he over the top with his hate filled posts, of course, but no one will convince me that Matt and Railbird are two completely separate people, I believe there's a big part of Railbird that's also a big part of Matt, I have much respect for John, but I don't believe him when he says Matt's a good guy

mr merlin

EOG Master
I've read that too, where John has said Matt is actually a good guy and Railbird is just a character he plays, I've read other guys say the same thing, but it's hard to imagine anyone posting the amount of anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic, and xenophobic things he has without there being some truth to the way he thinks, I mean why would a normal thinking person take on the persona of a Nazi, why would a normal thinking person post so much hateful stuff about so many minority groups, why would someone want to be that character? Is he over the top with his hate filled posts, of course, but no one will convince me that Matt and Railbird are two completely separate people, I believe there's a big part of Railbird that's also a big part of Matt, I have much respect for John, but I don't believe him when he says Matt's a good guy
You spent a whole post saying you dont like a guy, you dont believe what he believes, and that you dont like it when other people like that guy.

That's really sick, worrying about things you have no control over is a fruitless endeavor.

kane

EOG master
You spent a whole post saying you dont like a guy, you dont believe what he believes, and that you dont like it when other people like that guy.

That's really sick, worrying about things you have no control over is a fruitless endeavor.

You're completely wrong, I said I don't believe other people when they say Matt's a good guy, I believe he's very much like Railbird, it doesn't bother me in the least if other people like him

mr merlin

EOG Master
Nothing to do with liberalism....mental health is the issue....
So at least you agree it's not Trumps fault? I've thought for years the media is culpable, making celebrities out of these losers, these guys want a moment of fame in their worthless lives.

I guess you can mention the news, but we dont need to hear every detail about their lives, their friends or lack thereof, their writings, stop doing that.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You're completely wrong, I said I don't believe other people when they say Matt's a good guy, I believe he's very much like Railbird, it doesn't bother me in the least if other people like him
look at your post, the whole thing is 'I cant believe john likes that guy". The problem with liberals is they cant understnad that very intelligent people can look at the same facts they do, and come to the opposite conclusions. they always think they and they alone are right.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
a majority of these issues can be solved with families sticking together and raising kids in some type of religious setting.

is it a wonder that more of these incidents are happening the farther we move away from religion.

mr merlin

EOG Master
a majority of these issues can be solved with families sticking together and raising kids in some type of religious setting.

is it a wonder that more of these incidents are happening the farther we move away from religion.
Religion is now the enemy, the media does everything in their power to portray christianity negatively, that's not an accident, it's deliberate. Just a couple weeks ago a senator came out against a nominee because he was catholic and a member of the nights of columbus.

The lefts goal is to destroy the country, in order to do that you must destroy it's institutions.

kane

EOG master
look at your post, the whole thing is 'I cant believe john likes that guy[/B]". The problem with liberals is they cant understnad that very intelligent people can look at the same facts they do, and come to the opposite conclusions. they always think they and they alone are right.

No, you're wrong, I don't care if John or anyone else likes him, all I said was I don't believe the guys that say Matt's a good person, weather they like him or not is of no concern to me

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Mental illness is out of control, how can anyone be surprised by this when 1/2 of congress, most of the media and most of hollywood exhibit it every day? Just the other day some clown in hollywood said he dreams of killing Donald Trump Jr.

Mental illness has always been a problem. The biggest issue now is we have a president preaching hate and all his white, low IQ followers feed into it

If someone were to constantly play a character out of fun why choose to be someone full of bigotry and hate?

I don't believe it's role play. I think people who concoct this type of role to play do so because they're too much of a pussy to admit to others who they really are.

kane

EOG master
If someone were to constantly play a character out of fun why choose to be someone full of bigotry and hate?

I don't believe it's role play. I think people who concoct this type of role to play do so because they're too much of a pussy to admit to others who they really are.

While I can't say for sure, I think if we visited Matt's social media accounts, many of the things he posts as Railbird would be similar to the things he posts as Matt, just not as over the top

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
So at least you agree it's not Trumps fault? I've thought for years the media is culpable, making celebrities out of these losers, these guys want a moment of fame in their worthless lives.

I guess you can mention the news, but we dont need to hear every detail about their lives, their friends or lack thereof, their writings, stop doing that.
We are a nation that won’t show on TV a goofball running on to the field, yet we have channels that are solely dedicated to true crimes. Absolutely media glorification plays a part in some of this

Their writings? You yourself referred to the shooters manifsto today to attempt to distance him from the philosophies and racist rhetoric of trump.

mr merlin

EOG Master
No, you're wrong, I don't care if John or anyone else likes him, all I said was I don't believe the guys that say Matt's a good person, weather they like him or not is of no concern to me
The reason you dont believe it is because you're incapable of considering other people viewpoints. Being a good person has nothing to do with their political views, nothing at all. it's possible, even likely, that the best person in the world believes the opposite of you on most matters.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Their writings? You yourself referred to the shooters manifsto today to attempt to distance him from the philosophies and racist rhetoric of trump.
Yup, I'm not part of the solution, I'm a guy on a message board talking to 8 people. there's a huge difference between talking about an event and glorifying it. The media glorifies it, they love it, they'll consider this to be a wonderful opportunity to mold public opinion through their bias. Thankfully they've totally lost that ability as the last few years have demonstrated.

kane

EOG master
need to get rid of video games already

Video games are played in countries all over the world, but it's only in this country where mass shootings occur, video games aren't the problem, guns are the problem.

Mass shootings in the US in 2019: 250
Mass shootings in all other countries combined: 6

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Weapon of choice?

AR-15
yes -1500
no +1000

He did use an assault rifle.
As to the exact make, well.... "at this point what difference does it make "

And as for the argument....

"only a good guy with a gun, can stop a bad guy with a gun"

The gunman was taken out within a minute. Which is as good as you can do. YET he still killed NINE people. (AND injure another 27!!!!)

I would like to see an average guy take out 9 people with a knife.

Yup, I'm not part of the solution, I'm a guy on a message board talking to 8 people. there's a huge difference between talking about an event and glorifying it. The media glorifies it, they love it, they'll consider this to be a wonderful opportunity to mold public opinion through their bias. Thankfully they've totally lost that ability as the last few years have demonstrated.

Doesn't surprise me you fail to see the hypocrisy with your take and trumps racist rhetoric in this