Another mass shooting, this time in El Paso

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Of course you are wrong again. Before he went I said unless he's going to apologize he should stay away. The cities don't want his presence.

His visits were strictly photo ops to be used as campaign propaganda. And he's implied he's the victim. No shame for this illegitimate president.

Trump inspired terrorism.
Did that trash network msnbc come up with that phrase?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I know very few on the right who are inspired by leaders words. This must be a liberal thing, looking for inspiration.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Meanwhile 100's of MAGA supporters cleaned up 12 tons of trash in Baltimore. You see any hating, loathing lefties do anything like this. Hypocritical left.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Merlin, if you want, all you have to do is google "trump owes El Paso money", you'll then be able to read hundreds of articles that detail how and why he owes them the money that sadly he'll never pay, in addition to being a lying racist, he's also a deadbeat

I googled it because I thought you were making something up.
Here is a quote from the Clinton News Network's article:
"According to the Center for Public Integrity, presidential campaign committees are generally not obligated by federal law to pay public-safety bills submitted by municipalities that host presidential campaign rallies, and President Obama often did not pay such bills during his 2012 campaign."

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
"According to the Center for Public Integrity, presidential campaign committees are generally not obligated by federal law to pay public-safety bills submitted by municipalities that host presidential campaign rallies, and President Obama often did not pay such bills during his 2012 campaign."

Yeah.

mr merlin

EOG Master
That's interesting, of course i wasn't really interested in this story to begin with, it's just another piece on a large mound of fake news.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Lmao that's awesome. Unreal how you are always given only one half of the story when dealing with the far left and far right. Great find Z.

kane

EOG master

Beto O'Rourke held a rally the same day in El Paso as Trump, but he chose to pay for the cost, the president chose not to. According to the Center for Public Integrity, city officials can't force political campaigns to pay their debts unless they sign formal agreements with the campaigns. Still, some police groups say that candidates who often amass multi-million dollar war chests, who opt to hold campaign events around the country should compensate the cities they visit, even if they're not legally required to do so. In the second quarter of 2019, Trump reported a whopping campaign haul of 26.5 Million, if he was required by law to pay El Paso the money he owes them, he likely would have, the fact that he's not legally required doesn't mean he shouldn't do the right thing and pay the city, what's 500,00 to him when in just the second quarter of this year he's taken in over 26 Million.

"Our resources are really strained right now," said Alexandra Annello, a member of the El Paso City Council. "Our police and fire are exhausted, our health department had for three days straight been working with the reunification of families. As you see from the bill, these are the services required for a presidential visit. In addition to financial costs, our community and resources are already strained and do not need this extra burden."

So no Benny, there's no law that says Trump has to repay the city the enormous costs he owes them, but don't you think he should pay his debt anyway? Don't you agree that it's the right thing to do? When asked by reporters why he hasn't paid the money he owes, is his response going to be, "because legally I don't have to." Is that really the way a president should act? Do you really think it's perfectly fine for him not to pay what for him is a small sum of money to a city that could really use the money? Legally he doesn't have to pay El Paso, but morally he does, now since we both know he has no morals, I suspect the debt will never be paid

kane

EOG master
That's interesting, of course i wasn't really interested in this story to begin with, it's just another piece on a large mound of fake news.

Nothing fake about it, the president owes El Paso 500,000, he's choosing to not pay the city, both of those things are very much real

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Lmao that's awesome. Unreal how you are always given only one half of the story when dealing with the far left and far right. Great find Z.

Wow. Trump now can use the defense. Obama didn't pay his bill. Trumptards have zero class, zero morals and zero ethics. Obama did it! Lol

kane

EOG master

Just because he's not legally required to play his debt doesn't mean it's not the morally and correct thing to do. Wouldn't it have been a nice gesture had he arrived in El Paso with a check for the amount he owed them? Don't you think that would have been the decent and correct thing to do?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Just because he's not legally required to play his debt doesn't mean it's not the morally and correct thing to do. Wouldn't it have been a nice gesture had he arrived in El Paso with a check for the amount he owed them? Don't you think that would have been the decent and correct thing to do?
Of course not but shouldn't we be just as upset that Obama didn't pay his bills? I just find it interesting that we didn't know that Obama didn't pay his bills but it's headline news that Trump didn't pay his.

kane

EOG master
Of course not but shouldn't we be just as upset that Obama didn't pay his bills? I just find it interesting that we didn't know that Obama didn't pay his bills but it's headline news that Trump didn't pay his.

If it's true that Obama held a campaign rally and didn't pay the host city money due them, then I would say Obama was in the wrong. See, that's the difference between a normal thinking person on the left, and an alt right Trumptard. I'll wait to see how many alt righters say that Trump is in the wrong for not paying El Paso.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
If it's true that Obama held a campaign rally and didn't pay the host city money due them, then I would say Obama was in the wrong. See, that's the difference between a normal thinking person on the left, and an alt right Trumptard. I'll wait to see how many alt righters say that Trump is in the wrong for not paying El Paso.

If it’s true? You mean you didn’t research if Obama had done the same thing before bitching about Trump? That’s the biggest issue with blind left and blind right. Just bitch bitch bitch about the other side. There is fault all the way around the horn.

kane

EOG master
If it’s true? You mean you didn’t research if Obama had done the same thing before bitching about Trump? That’s the biggest issue with blind left and blind right.

No, every time Trump says or does something stupid, I don't research to see if Obama said or did the same stupid thing, my guess is for every time Obama was in the wrong, Trump is in the wrong 100 times. I'm still waiting to see how many alt righters think Trump should pay El Paso the money he owes them, I notice you didn't answer but rather deflected

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You really had me fooled BR. Again great job being the best troller on the net.

Every El Paso mass shooting patient (8) being treated at a local hospital refused to meet with the illigetimate president when he visited. Can you blame them. Trump put a target on their backs. I'm guessing the 22 dead would have also refused his visit if still alive.

It's called Trump Inspired Terrorism. It also happened in Pittsburgh where 11 Americans were gunned downed by a Trump Inspired Alt Righter.

Last edited:
If it’s true? You mean you didn’t research if Obama had done the same thing before bitching about Trump? That’s the biggest issue with blind left and blind right. Just bitch bitch bitch about the other side. There is fault all the way around the horn.

If Obama had done that Fox News and the right wing echo chamber would’ve brought it up for years.

Trump has a history of stiffing on his bills and not coming through on what he says so people just expect this type of behavior from him

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
If Obama had done that Fox News and the right wing echo chamber would’ve brought it up for years.

Trump has a history of stiffing on his bills and not coming through on what he says so people just expect this type of behavior from him

Yeah only Fox would do that. And when it’s Trump it’s CNN or MSNBC. It’s laughable the way each side points the finger when both are culpable. I’m glad I think for myself.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yeah only Fox would do that. And when it’s Trump it’s CNN or MSNBC. It’s laughable the way each side points the finger when both are culpable. I’m glad I think for myself.

It's laughable you're trying to normalize Trump by comparing him to others. And you think for yourself? Lol! Something is blinding your thoughts!

P.S. I did some research. The illigetimate president owes 10 cities close to 1 million dollars. Why do cities keep allowing him to host campaign rallies? Doesn't make sense. Give us some specifics about money owed by Obama.

I disagree somewhat in that CNN and MSNBC did in fact go after Obama quite a few times. Whereas the coverage for R’s on FOX is no different than state TV.

All in all our mainstream news coverage is a complete joke however

Here’s a fascinating video concerning real FAKE NEWS and it contains both CNN and FOX

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
It's laughable you're trying to normalize Trump by comparing him to others. And you think for yourself? Lol! Something is blinding your thoughts!

Here’s Exhibit A of how I’d never want to approach politics. BR could have a decent message once in a while and it would be lost in the nut job delivery. Blindly going through life thinking his opinion is fact.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Here’s Exhibit A of how I’d never want to approach politics. BR could have a decent message once in a while and it would be lost in the nut job delivery. Blindly going through life thinking his opinion is fact.

Btw The Owner of the Tennessee meat packing plant was sentenced to 18 months for evading 1.3 million in taxes. I also believe the government, ice agents, federal agents and the United States are being sued for how immigrants and refugees were handled in this case.

lastyle7

EOG Veteran
Btw The Owner of the Tennessee meat packing plant was sentenced to 18 months for evading 1.3 million in taxes. I also believe the government, ice agents, federal agents and the United States are being sued for how immigrants and refugees were handled in this case.

This is something we really need to rectify, Illegals should NOT have any rights.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Also interesting that the mayor chose this time to announce it.

While trump was in hospital visiting shooting survivors in El Paso he was caught on video bragging about his rally crowd size. This man has serious mental health issues.

kane

EOG master

Benny, even though the president is under no legal obligation to pay El Paso the money owed them, do you think he should pay the city anyway? Do you feel him paying the city is the right thing to do?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
While trump was in hospital visiting shooting survivors in El Paso he was caught on video bragging about his rally crowd size. This man has serious mental health issues.
No mental health issues. He’s your basic egotistical ass who was born with a silver spoon

Bigrunner

EOG Master
In 2018 right wing extremist held a monopoly on domestic terrorist attacks in the USA. Right wingers accounted for 99% of the 2018 attacks. What did Trump do? He decreased the funding of anti domestic terrorist programs.

One might ask what a right wing extremist is. They are white nationalist that possess lots of ignorance and no shame. An example would be someone that preaches the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested! Or they argue KJU denuclearized because of an aircraft carrier.

The Trump inspired right wing terrorism is off to a great start in 2019.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...rists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump inspired, lol.

You don't think the right winger that killed the 11 Americans at a pro immigrant/refugee Synagogue wasn't inspired by Trump. Every day leading up to the November midterms Trump was dehumanizing the invaders. Every day Trump would say the caravan is full of rapist and killers I will not let them invade America. The right wing killer used the same rhetoric before shooting up the Synagogue. "I will not allow another American be killed by an invader, I'm going in".

FW when have you ever seen anything like that before? You're not very astute.

We saw it with the EL Paso shooter also. The massacres probably don't happen if Hillary was president.

Next you'll say Trump didn't inspired a right winger to send a bomb to CNN, John Brennan, Hillary Clinton. The bomber had Trump stickers on his van. Lol

Fair Warning loves defending Trump.

Russia didn't help Trump win the election.
- Fair Warning

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You don't think the right winger that killed the 11 Americans at a pro immigrant/refugee Synagogue wasn't inspired by Trump. Every day leading up to the November midterms Trump was dehumanizing the invaders. Every day Trump would say the caravan is full of rapist and killers I will not let them invade America. The right wing killer used the same rhetoric before shooting up the Synagogue. "I will not allow another American be killed by an invader, I'm going in".

FW when have you ever seen anything like that before? You're not very astute.

We saw it with the EL Paso shooter also. The massacres probably don't happen if Hillary was president.

Next you'll say Trump didn't inspired a right winger to send a bomb to CNN, John Brennan, Hillary Clinton. The bomber had Trump stickers on his van. Lol

Fair Warning loves defending Trump.

Russia didn't help Trump win the election.
- Fair Warning
It’s funny that you don’t think people are influenced by video games (used Japan as an example), but they are influenced by Trump. People are
Influenced far more by TV, movies, video games, peer pressure than our president - no matter who it is. The fringe of society is just that.