How much do you need to bet per RAS selection for CFB to be profitable?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Something that RAS doesn't talk about is what is the minimum that you need to wager in order to pay for and profit from their service. So I'll try to break down the numbers.

Currently he is offering college football for weeks 0-7 for $1,745 for a MINIMUM of 40 selections.

Ok so each play is going to add (1745/40 = 43.63 to each selection.

So if you bet to win $100 that means that you will be wagering (110+43.63) = $153.63 to win $100. That is worse than if you were a horse player.

So what is the break even point of this.

153.63/(100 +153.63) = 60.57% simply to break even.

Now looking on the 10 year history of RAS college football selections they have a winning percentage of 57.05%. So it is easy to see that you need to be wagering more than $100/game. I think that was already assumed but there are the numbers.

So let's try $500/gm.

550 +43.63 = 593.63

BE point would be 593.63/(593.63 +500) = 54.28% Ok that looks more achievable. In fact according to the RAS records they have won better than 54.28% in 8 of the 10 years (three of the years were 54.55%, 55.65% and 55.06% for BARELY winning seasons while betting a nickel per game.

So the minimum bet with RAS selections should be a nickel a game.

Now the bigger elephant in the room. Getting the plays at THEIR numbers/juice.

I have no idea how often this does happen. Hopefully some former RAS college football subs can give some insight to this below. But even if you get their numbers at 90% of the time it is going to cut into that breakeven win percentage needed and probably raise the minimum need to bet per game to something in the $700-$800 per game range.

Why aren't "minimums" bet something that services require for people to acknowlege prior to purchasing their packages?

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
I think a minimum of a 500 bet per play is needed to warrant purchasing a package. The thing is, like you mentioned, how often can you get the release line, and how that affects your win %. I think a little luck has something to do with it. Example- say you get the release line 8 plays in a row, but based on the scores of the games, even if you didn’t get it, it would not have mattered. Then you miss the release line on your next 2 plays by a half or a point, and it ends up turning a win into a push, or a push into a loss.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Edward from RAS has lost most of his top employees and sources. He's not going to advertise that. I personally would pass on him in the future.

railbird

EOG Master
Something that RAS doesn't talk about is what is the minimum that you need to wager in order to pay for and profit from their service. So I'll try to break down the numbers.

Currently he is offering college football for weeks 0-7 for $1,745 for a MINIMUM of 40 selections.

Ok so each play is going to add (1745/40 = 43.63 to each selection.

So if you bet to win $100 that means that you will be wagering (110+43.63) = $153.63 to win $100. That is worse than if you were a horse player.

So what is the break even point of this.

153.63/(100 +153.63) = 60.57% simply to break even.

Now looking on the 10 year history of RAS college football selections they have a winning percentage of 57.05%. So it is easy to see that you need to be wagering more than $100/game. I think that was already assumed but there are the numbers.

So let's try $500/gm.

550 +43.63 = 593.63

BE point would be 593.63/(593.63 +500) = 54.28% Ok that looks more achievable. In fact according to the RAS records they have won better than 54.28% in 8 of the 10 years (three of the years were 54.55%, 55.65% and 55.06% for BARELY winning seasons while betting a nickel per game.

So the minimum bet with RAS selections should be a nickel a game.

Now the bigger elephant in the room. Getting the plays at THEIR numbers/juice.

I have no idea how often this does happen. Hopefully some former RAS college football subs can give some insight to this below. But even if you get their numbers at 90% of the time it is going to cut into that breakeven win percentage needed and probably raise the minimum need to bet per game to something in the $700-$800 per game range.

Why aren't "minimums" bet something that services require for people to acknowlege prior to purchasing their packages?

its less important to get their number in football than it is in basketball. The hard part isnt getting the number, thats easy, its the PPHs booting you for beating screen to the number

MrTop

EOG Master
He does win but using don best you see the number change before the timer goes to zero. He was good to have in the past. I would not pay for it anymore . Not worth more than 300 now IMO.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
If he charges that much for the package, isn't it pretty obvious betting $100 is not worth it?

Even $500 is way too low i believe. I think the number probably should be minimum $1000

ChuckyG

EOG Master
He's a Tout.

That means Forget About Him.

This advice for Free, is better than RAS Advice, that is not Free.

Can't disagree. Sports, your notes in here are very good. Reality is that u have to bet A LOT to even think about a Tout's plays being +EV.

Tell me one other thing. Isn't some of his CollFB package on Non-board games (IE, FCS)? Limits normally slashed on the Non-board games.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
A great tout would make more for you than anything. You can do numbers all you want but they dont mean shit if you have no idea what you're doing.

ChuckyG

EOG Master
A great tout would make more for you than anything. You can do numbers all you want but they dont mean shit if you have no idea what you're doing.

Now, what does THAT mean? Sports laid out the math. You have to bet A LOT to have a chance to win...and then you're assuming a huge risk.

I dare someone to tell me they've had a long-standing interaction w/ a tout, where BOTH parties are satisfied. It's like signing up for free $$:

"You want free $5000?? No problem, just give me $1500."

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Put it this way. If you bet 2k a game on average and this package cost a bit under that, that surely is worth it.