Doug DeCinces gets one-day sentence for insider trading

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Asshole should get LIFE!

One of the biggest PIECE OF SHIT FUCKHEADS EVER!

Donnie Moore might still be alive if not for Dougie. We all know what happened in T9 in G5 of 1986 ALCS. Most people forget Angels tied the game in B9 and had bases loaded with 1 out and Dougie at bat. He wanted to be a hero so badly he swung at the very first pitch and popped it up a mile high in the infield. If he had been patient he might have driven in the winning run. Donnie Moore might still have killed himself but maybe not

Dougie owned (still does?) Strawberry Farms Golf Course in Irvine, just off the 405/Jeffrey. I have spoken to people who worked there for him and NOT ONE has a nice thing to say about him

railbird

EOG Master
Ive met Doug at Strawberry was very nice to me, offered to buy me a drink i politely declined. I was a single and Doug put me in Wally Joyner threesome, because I knew he spoke fluent Japanese, because my sister taught English in japan and I brought an exchange student to an Angel game in early 80s and Doug spoke fluentl Japanese with him 20 years earlier . I was a better golfer in the 90s, this was probably in 2001 ish.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Asshole should get LIFE!

Donnie Moore might still be alive if not for Dougie. We all know what happened in T9 in G5 of 1986 ALCS. Most people forget Angels tied the game in B9 and had bases loaded with 1 out and Dougie at bat. He wanted to be a hero so badly he swung at the very first pitch and popped it up a mile high in the infield. If he had been patient he might have driven in the winning run. Donnie Moore might still have killed himself but maybe not

Dougie owned (still does?) Strawberry Farms Golf Course in Irvine, just off the 405/Jeffrey. I have spoken to people who worked there for him and NOT ONE has a nice thing to say about him

So he's a "piece of shit fuckhead" because he popped up in a clutch at bat in a World Series game 33 years ago? We're REALLY gonna blame him for Donnie Moore's death?

Or is he a "piece of shit fuckhead" because you have second-hand information that says he's an asshole?

I can find plenty of people who shit the bed late in postseason games, just like I can find plenty of people who may not be particularly pleasant to work for, Most in both categories are probably decent human beings.

Either way, maybe ease up on the guy a bit. Neither of us knows him from Adam.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Asshole should get LIFE!

The worst at bat in the history of baseball.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
So he's a "piece of shit fuckhead" because he popped up in a clutch at bat in a World Series game 33 years ago? We're REALLY gonna blame him for Donnie Moore's death?

Or is he a "piece of shit fuckhead" because you have second-hand information that says he's an asshole?

I can find plenty of people who shit the bed late in postseason games, just like I can find plenty of people who may not be particularly pleasant to work for, Most in both categories are probably decent human beings.

Either way, maybe ease up on the guy a bit. Neither of us knows him from Adam.

This one. I have spoken to almost 10 people who have worked for him and/or know him and not 1 had anything nice to say about him.

The post-season AB had nothing to do with my thoughts about him

Heim

EOG Master
You bump into many a Angel living in Orange County.......most are pretty cool with the exception of Rod Carew and
Jim Edmonds. I've had first hand experiences with both.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
You bump into many a Angel living in Orange County.......most are pretty cool with the exception of Rod Carew and
Jim Edmonds. I've had first hand experiences with both.

YES!
YES!
YES!

Thank you for mentioning Carew. One of the world's all-time biggest dickfaces. As big of an asshole as it gets. People helped try and save his daughter's life but had he been in that situation the number of people who helped would have been about 1%. This asshole won't be missed when he moves on

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Jim Edmonds faked an injury in late September with the Angels. The Angels were out of contention. This so he could go to the river in Lake Havasu to party on his boat.