The disloyal jews

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I'm at the point of totally disregarding his tweets after he mentioned Wayne Allyn Root in one yesterday....

Wayne has simply "lost it" if you see his Tweets. Shocked he hasn't blocked me yet, too. Wayne is typical of almost all 63M of Der Fuhrer's Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts...........DELUSIONAL! They accept stuff from him that they would never accept 1% of if Obama/Hillary said it

The pic I attached is how you need to handle MAGAts. You CANNOT have an Intelligent Conversation with "Unarmed People" and NO ONE is more "Unarmed" in a "Battle of Wits" than MAGAts. See Rail for all of the proof you need!

Attachments

• Trump - Facts.jpg
    Trump - Facts.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 6

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Trump should listen to his advisors about Fed interest rates. Tweeting the Fed to surpress interest rates makes no economic sense and will do more to damage than stimulate the "pre-China deal" economy.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I'm surprised Trump hasn't asked Railbird to be in his cabinet.

................he wouldn't be any worse than Betsy DeVos. Or the walking Hatch Act violator KellyAnne Cunt Lips. And it's not like Rail would be there long! He'd be gone in less than 3 months - if that

Heim

EOG Master
What difference does it make?.....Adelson contributes more money thru those Super PACS then every Jew (combined) in U.S.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What difference does it make?.....Adelson contributes more money thru those Super PACS then every Jew (combined) in U.S.

Trump is strictly transactional! He says to the American Jews "why aren't you with me, I moved the embassy to Jerusalem?"

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Wayne has simply "lost it" if you see his Tweets. Shocked he hasn't blocked me yet, too. Wayne is typical of almost all 63M of Der Fuhrer's Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts...........DELUSIONAL! They accept stuff from him that they would never accept 1% of if Obama/Hillary said it

The pic I attached is how you need to handle MAGAts. You CANNOT have an Intelligent Conversation with "Unarmed People" and NO ONE is more "Unarmed" in a "Battle of Wits" than MAGAts. See Rail for all of the proof you need!

OPEN BORDERS.

All Your Conversations are with ILLEGALS !

Bottom Line.

Just Like Fruitcake Governor Newsom.

U.S.A.

ALL DAY.

AS THE TRUMP TRAIN ROLLS ON !

boston massacre

EOG Master
#TrumpRecession

What are the Liberal Fruitcakes going to try next ?

STORMY DANIELS

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA .

THE MUELLER REPORT.

RACIST RACIST RACIST.

NOW IT'S RECESSION RECESSION RECESSION.

DUMB LIBERAL FRUITCAKES COULDN'T PUT IT IN THE BASKET, IF THEY WERE STANDING OVER IT.

AS THE TRUMP TRAIN KEEPS ON ROLLING !

STORMY DANIELS

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA .

THE MUELLER REPORT.

RACIST RACIST RACIST.

DUMB LIBERAL FRUITCAKES COULDN'T PUT IT IN THE BASKET, IF THEY WERE STANDING OVER IT.

Trump should wake up and thank god for all the trumptards like yourself who still support him but don't even know why.

Trump: "I love the poorly educated"

Fact: Trump has the lowest average approval rating of any US Prez in history.

The trump train keeps on rolling? It sure is, but what trump and the trumptards don't see is the tracks are about to lead that train over a cliff.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

STORMY DANIELS

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA .

THE MUELLER REPORT.

RACIST RACIST RACIST.

How about the FACT Der Fuhrer has said if re-elected (cold shivers over that thought) he WILL cut funding for Medicare and Social Security.......to help reduce the ever growing deficit.

The SAME swelling deficit brought about by #GOPTaxBillScam...................the one 100% supported by the GOP and 100% opposed by the Dems. The Tax Scam that all are now seeing what all NON-MAGAts knew earlier - TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL WORK. EVER!

So anyone voting for someone who has told you AHEAD OF TIME he plans on cutting programs important to all...........there is no hope for you

And how are those wonderful Tariffs doing!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump should wake up and thank god for all the trumptards like yourself who still support him but don't even know why.

Trump: "I love the poorly educated"

Fact: Trump has the lowest average approval rating of any US Prez in history.

The trump train keeps on rolling? It sure is, but what trump and the trumptards don't see is the tracks are about to lead that train over a cliff.

You've been saying the same shit for 3 years.

AAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The World's coming to an end.

As the Trump Train keeps on Rolling !

boston massacre

EOG Master
How about the FACT Der Fuhrer has said if re-elected (cold shivers over that thought) he WILL cut funding for Medicare and Social Security.......to help reduce the ever growing deficit.

The SAME swelling deficit brought about by #GOPTaxBillScam...................the one 100% supported by the GOP and 100% opposed by the Dems. The Tax Scam that all are now seeing what all NON-MAGAts knew earlier - TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL WORK. EVER!

So anyone voting for someone who has told you AHEAD OF TIME he plans on cutting programs important to all...........there is no hope for you

And how are those wonderful Tariffs doing!

All your posts are about trying to predict the Future.

You haven't made a Correct call yet.

You've been saying the same shit for 3 years.

AAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The World's coming to an end.

As the Trump Train keeps on Rolling !

Exactly-trump has proven me correct for 3 years.

Mexico’s paying for the wall

Trade wars are easy to win

I will repeal Obamacare on my first day-I’ll do it so fast it’ll make your head spin

I will balance the budget

I only hire the best people

I’m a great deal maker

it’s a good thing he still has mindless trumptards like yourself with no ability to think for themselves.

Like I told Merlin I’m thankful for posts like yours because they never fail to provide a laugh

boston massacre

EOG Master
Exactly-trump has proven me correct for 3 years.

Mexico’s paying for the wall

Trade wars are easy to win

I will repeal Obamacare on my first day-I’ll do it so fast it’ll make your head spin

I will balance the budget

I only hire the best people

I’m a great deal maker

it’s a good thing he still has mindless trumptards like yourself with no ability to think for themselves.

Like I told Merlin I’m thankful for posts like yours because they never fail to provide a laugh

You're a Dog on a Leash.

Whatever scam the LIBERAL FRUITCAKES put out there, you get sucked in.

No Smarts to understand it's another scam.

You get Hoodwinked every time.

STORMY STORMY STORMY

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSSIA

THE MUELLER REPORT.

RECESSION RECESSION RECESSION.

You're Easy pickings.

Thanks for the entertainment.