BetDSI's NFL Survivor Pool featuring a 150% payback (SUBMIT SELECTIONS HERE)

Bigrunner

EOG Master
JK, if you allowed Cec, out of the 20, who do you think would have objected? I know Brayden wouldn't object. He's one of the most liberal person I've ever met. 18 left.

Don't be shy! Basis for your assumption encouraged.

Thanks for the contest and thanks to Betdsi for the added money.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It's possible no one would have objected, but the advertised overlay of 150% would not have been correct.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Good luck to all who entered....in the midst of moving back to Thailand....will enter next year....also been busy here in South Jersey visiting relatives....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's possible no one would have objected, but the advertised overlay of 150% would not have been correct.

You did nothing wrong. I don't mind giving my entry to Cec. I like winner's pools anyway. Cec, let me know. You can PayPal me $100 and my spot is yours.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
OUR FIELD OF 20

1. Winky
2. Railbird
3. TheGuesser
4. Brayden11
5. Stevo
6. sharky99
7. richsox24
8. ChiTownJoe
9. Prickly Pete
10. Jammer
11. Blueline
12. TobyTyler
13. trytrytry
14. CecTheFleece
15. BigDeemer
16. kbhirsch
17. WeinketoWarrick
18. turksure
19. Patkeats
20. brians

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
It's a Survivor Pool with a twist.

A Winkyduck associate introduced the idea to him and he relayed the idea to EOG.

It was a fun contest last year and it promises to be a fun contest this year.

Picking a LOSER is A LOT harder than picking a WINNER

This season pools where people have to pick a winner will just pick against Miami as much as possible. Here - we can only take Miami ONCE. Eventually people have to pick the better teams to lose and there is where things get interesting. Does anyone take Pittsburgh in Week 1 to LOSE to New England - thereby "saving" a dregs team for later on.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Picking a LOSER is A LOT harder than picking a WINNER

This season pools where people have to pick a winner will just pick against Miami as much as possible. Here - we can only take Miami ONCE. Eventually people have to pick the better teams to lose and there is where things get interesting. Does anyone take Pittsburgh in Week 1 to LOSE to New England - thereby "saving" a dregs team for later on.
Agree. The strategy is more challenging. Glad we're doing this.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It's important every contestant knows the rules.

I'll send everyone a private message early next week.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Let's start tomorrow morning at 9:00 ET.

We will use this thread to submit Week 1 losers.

All 20 Survivor contestants will receive a private message tonight to remind them of the unique format.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Toby, Turksure and Birdie are in.

Seventeen more selections still to come.

Let's get everyone started without any issues.

This is a Survivor contest with a twist (Find losers instead of winners).