Epstein Death Ruled A Suicide...

The Real Broken Record is the FAKE NEWS REPORTING ON TRUMP.

Everything they report, you believe.

Doesn't matter what they report, you believe it.

And all the reporting is FAKE NEWS.

You're Terrified to speak about fixing the Broken Immigration system.

All you want to talk about is FAKE NEWS.

Better Listening to a record that is broken, than listening to you and the FAKE NEWS MEDIA.

How about your buddy, the LIBERAL FRUITCAKE Former Head of the F.B.I., Comey.

Another Phony Biased anti Trump Political Hack.

You're all FAKE NEWS.

And you emphatically prove my original point with this response

Are you totally incapable of coming up with any original thoughts/responses/dialogue?

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
And you emphatically prove my original point with this response

Are you totally incapable of coming up with any original thoughts/responses/dialogue?

Thanks for easily proving my point.

You're completely Frightened to speak about fixing the broken immigration system, or the Fired, crooked, F.B.I. Agent Comey.

Don't worry about looking like a Fool.

You already are one.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I would just say that trump is without doubt a racist and he has tapped into a lot of racists for support.

I don’t consider myself to be a D or R as I consider there to be corruption on all sides. With the way the system has been set up in this country we only have the option of voting for the lesser of two evils and more often than not that choice for me has been the D candidate.

I appreciate the offer AA as I think it’d be a pleasure to talk about things over a beer.

Best of luck to your CFB plays this weekend as well

RACIST RACIST RACIST.

VERY ORIGINAL.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I heard Trump wants to borrow money from China to fund his trade war against China. He also wants to borrow money from China to buy Greenland. FYI, he's has zero concern for the Amazon burning. He has zero motivation to strengthen America's relationship with our allies. He's actually doing the opposite. Great foreign policy. Things are becoming clearer.
How many other world leaders were putting out the amazon fire?

boston massacre

EOG Master
4000 new amazon fires, no world leaders care but lets blame trump.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...t-climate-change-jair-bolsonaro-a9088396.html

Bolsonaro, the President of Brazil, is like Trump.

The Media there are all LIBERAL FRUITCAKES.

They do nothing but bad mouth him.

The Fire isn't as big a deal as the LIBERAL FRUITCAKES makes it out to be.

But the opposition pays the Media to report FAKE NEWS, same as they do with Trump.

People with half a Brain can figure this all out.

If inflicted with the LIBERALISM DISEASE, you won't figure it out.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
4000 new amazon fires, no world leaders care but lets blame trump.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...t-climate-change-jair-bolsonaro-a9088396.html

The G6 led by Macron raised 40 million to help Brazil fight the fires. One big problem, Bolsonaro, know as the Trump of Brazil, is a climate denier and didn't want the help. No thanks to Trump, there was plenty of international help offered. The far right leader of Brazil actually ran on tearing down the Amazon rain forest and using the land for commercial business. He and Trump dont care the forest is burning up.

Fair warning please stop. You cant tell me anything i dont know. Bolsonaro and Trump are both climate change deniers. They don't care about the environment.

P. S. I didn't read your link. No need to. You're misinformed if you think foreign help isnt being offered to Brazil. Even America has offered hell without Pinocchios blessings.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The G6 led by Macron raised 40 million to help Brazil fight the fires. One big problem, Bolsonaro, know as the Trump of Brazil, is a climate denier and didn't want the help. No thanks to Trump, there was plenty of international help offered. The far right leader of Brazil actually ran on tearing down the Amazon rain forest and using the land for commercial business. He and Trump dont care the forest is burning up.

Fair warning please stop. You cant tell me anything i dont know. Bolsonaro and Trump are both climate change deniers. They don't care about the environment.

P. S. I didn't read your link. No need to. You're misinformed if you think foreign help isnt being offered to Brazil. Even America has offered hell without Pinocchios blessings.
I know about their leader. If he wants to burn his country down, who are we to tell him no? This is a country that is run by Portugal for gods sake. Should we have other countries tell us how to run ours? (I’m not advocating burning down the rainforest)

Bolsonaro, the President of Brazil, is like Trump.

The Media there are all LIBERAL FRUITCAKES.

They do nothing but bad mouth him.

The Fire isn't as big a deal as the LIBERAL FRUITCAKES makes it out to be.

But the opposition pays the Media to report FAKE NEWS, same as they do with Trump.

People with half a Brain can figure this all out.

If inflicted with the LIBERALISM DISEASE, you won't figure it out.

People with half a brain are able to come up with original thoughts while you continue to keep repeating the same statements ad nauseam.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I know about their leader. If he wants to burn his country down, who are we to tell him no? This is a country that is run by Portugal for gods sake. Should we have other countries tell us how to run ours? (I’m not advocating burning down the rainforest)

If what a leader does is a negativity to the rest of the.world or inhumane then yes, the world should speak up.

kane

EOG master

FW, do you know how important the Amazon is to the planet? The Amazon produces 20% of the planet's oxygen, Trump doesn't believe climate change is real, he thinks it's a hoax started by China, he's been rolling back just about everything Obama did to help protect the planet. The planet can't handle another 4 years from this guy, he's doing everything in his power to destroy earth, it's pretty amazing the how many policies he's rolled back that Obama put in place, it's as if he's just doing it just to do it. He's the only leader who pulled out of the Paris agreement, he's already done so much harm to the environment, another 4 years is something the planet can't take.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If what a leader does is a negativity to the rest of the.world or inhumane then yes, the world should speak up.
Ok then what do these ranchers do? My link showed they have 4000 fires since the ban a few days ago.

I don’t have the answer. It’s probably a better moral question about what countries can/cannot do

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
FW, do you know how important the Amazon is to the planet? The Amazon produces 20% of the planet's oxygen, Trump doesn't believe climate change is real, he thinks it's a hoax started by China, he's been rolling back just about everything Obama did to help protect the planet. The planet can't handle another 4 years from this guy, he's doing everything in his power to destroy earth, it's pretty amazing the how many policies he's rolled back that Obama put in place, it's as if he's just doing it just to do it. He's the only leader who pulled out of the Paris agreement, he's already done so much harm to the environment, another 4 years is something the planet can't take.
I know how important it is to the planet. Obviously Brazil doesn’t care at the expense of the world. Who actually has rights to the Amazon, us (the rest of the wotld) or them?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Just last week Trump announced plans to weaken regulation on methane emissions, this will harm the environment bigly. FW, please read the article in the link https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/29/trump-to-roll-back-methane-climate-change-regulations.html
I know he’s bad for the environment, he’s wanted to mess with the Great Lakes already. The guy is a madman. That still doesn’t answer the Amazon problem. How about the pollution in China, whose fault is that? That pollution will eventually mive to slave Labor in Africa where Chinese wil move their sweatshops for cheaper labor.

kane

EOG master
So far Trump has rolled back 84 environmental rules, he's already the worst president in history as far as the environment goes, he cares more about the gas and oil industry than he does the planet, it's truly amazing what he's done, and he's far from over, republicans drink the same water and breathe the same air, it amazes me how they can turn a blind eye to the ways he's destroying the planethttps://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/climate/trump-environment-rollbacks.html

kane

EOG master
I know he’s bad for the environment, he’s wanted to mess with the Great Lakes already. The guy is a madman. That still doesn’t answer the Amazon problem. How about the pollution in China, whose fault is that? That pollution will eventually mive to slave Labor in Africa where Chinese wil move their sweatshops for cheaper labor.

There's just so much a president can do, maybe he can't control China, but he can control the US, and the things he's doing to our country will have lasting effects for God knows how long, he's either ignorant or just doesn't care, either way this country can't handle another 4 years of him, I shudder to think what more harm he'll do if re-elected. No matter what anyone thinks of Trump, the fact that he doesn't care about the environment should be reason enough to not vote for him

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
There's just so much a president can do, maybe he can't control China, but he can control the US, and the things he's doing to our country will have lasting effects for God knows how long, he's either ignorant or just doesn't care, either way this country can't handle another 4 years of him, I shudder to think what more harm he'll do if re-elected. No matter what anyone thinks of Trump, the fact that he doesn't care about the environment should be reason enough to not vote for him
If he cant control China, why would people expect him to control the Amazon? He actually has more control over China by moving our businesses back. Problem is our businesses are greedy and are slaves to the stock market.

kane

EOG master
Total rollbacks under Trump

Air pollution and emissions 23
Drilling and extraction 18
Infrastructure and planning 13
Animals 10
Toxic substances and safety 5
Water pollution 7
Other 8

And this is all in 2 and a half years, imagine what else he'll do if re-elected. Climate change is the biggest issue the country and planet face, and the fact that the leader of the free world doesn't give a shit is sad, alarming, and frightening

kane

EOG master
If he cant control China, why would people expect him to control the Amazon? He actually has more control over China by moving our businesses back. Problem is our businesses are greedy and are slaves to the stock market.

It isn't so much that he can control the Amazon, but the fact that he doesn't care, or think it's a big deal, who knows, maybe he'll try to build a golf course on the burnt land, he would have more use for that than he would the rain forest itself

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Total rollbacks under Trump

Air pollution and emissions 23
Drilling and extraction 18
Infrastructure and planning 13
Animals 10
Toxic substances and safety 5
Water pollution 7
Other 8

And this is all in 2 and a half years, imagine what else he'll do if re-elected. Climate change is the biggest issue the country and planet face, and the fact that the leader of the free world doesn't give a shit is sad, alarming, and frightening
Unfortunately there are too many candidates who worry more about slaves reparations (which affect no one), or giving free stuff away.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Unfortunately there are too many candidates who worry more about slaves reparations (which affect no one), or giving free stuff away.

The RepubliCon party in a nutshell. Corrupt, selfish, racist, nationalist and full of misinformation. To say Dems are giving free stuff away while the RepubliCons are giving the farmers 40 billion in handouts if funny, hypocritical and misinformed.

Fair warning is a true RepubliCON thru and thru. I believe he has been brainwashed since he was a child. Wasn't his grandpa the RepubliCON Lt. Gov of Illinois? Or a top adviser to the RepubliCON Gov of Illinois? Fair Warning reminds of Megan McCain.

kane

EOG master
The RepubliCon party in a nutshell. Corrupt, selfish, racist, nationalist and full of misinformation. To say Dems are giving free stuff away while the RepubliCons are giving the farmers 40 billion in handouts if funny, hypocritical and misinformed.

Fair warning is a true RepubliCON thru and thru. I believe he has been brainwashed since he was a child. Wasn't his grandpa the RepubliCON Lt. Gov of Illinois? Or a top adviser to the RepubliCON Gov of Illinois? Fair Warning reminds of Megan McCain.

Runner, I agree with just about everything you post, you might be a bit over the top at times, but you're spot on with the things you post about Trump, you're someone who gets it, but I disagree with you regarding FW, yes he's on the right, but I don't view him as an alt right Trumptard who blindly believes everything he says, he's not in the same class as BM, Merlin, or Railbird, there's no hope for them, but FW is at least fair when it comes to Trump and politics, in post 100 he said Trump is bad for the environment and called him a mad man, you won't get that from the others who worship the ground Trump walks on, unlike so many others, FW thinks for himself, at least that's my opinion

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Runner, I agree with just about everything you post, you might be a bit over the top at times, but you're spot on with the things you post about Trump, you're someone who gets it, but I disagree with you regarding FW, yes he's on the right, but I don't view him as an alt right Trumptard who blindly believes everything he says, he's not in the same class as BM, Merlin, or Railbird, there's no hope for them, but FW is at least fair when it comes to Trump and politics, in post 100 he said Trump is bad for the environment and called him a mad man, you won't get that from the others who worship the ground Trump walks on, unlike so many others, FW thinks for himself, at least that's my opinion

I agree FW isnt a Trump fan. Neither is Megan McCain. But FW never criticizes Pinocchio, instead he'll defend him or deflect. An example is him bringing up repriations. Thats simply a tell that he would never vote Democrat. Why doesn't FW ever mention the $100 million of tax payers money in 2 years that Trump has funnelled to his golf country clubs? Especially after Trump attacked Obama for playing golf. Just one example of many. The RepubliCONS are enabling this blatant corruption. So its not just Trump its the party.

Pence goes to Ireland and stays at the Trump Hotel on the other side of the country of where his meetings are taking place. Pence is using a private military jet to fly to and from the Trump Hotel and the meeting locations with the European leaders. All on the taxpayer's dime. This trip will be very expensive. This is unheard of. The RepubliCONS are complicit to this corruption.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I have no idea that trump funneled millions to his golf course nor do I really care. Did you expect him to be like Ibama? The only person that gets as worked up about him besides BR is my mother - and she voted for him.

kane

EOG master
So where was Trump as Hurricane Dorian was approaching Florida's coast? On the golf course! he certainly can't allow something as minor as a Cat 5 Hurricane take time away from his golf game #WorstPresidentEver

kane

EOG master
Trump has been in office 957 days, he's spent 516 of those days either on the golf course or on one of his properties

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So where was Trump as Hurricane Dorian was approaching Florida's coast? On the golf course! he certainly can't allow something as minor as a Cat 5 Hurricane take time away from his golf game #WorstPresidentEver

And every time Trump is playing golf at his golf clubs he profits bigly. He continues to funnel taxpayer's money to his businesses.

P.S. Pinocchio continues to argue with the NWS about Alabama being in the path of the Hurricane. LOL

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
And every time Trump is playing golf at his golf clubs he profits bigly. He continues to funnel taxpayer's money to his businesses.

P.S. Pinocchio continues to argue with the NWS about Alabama being in the path of the Hurricane. LOL
You sure have a fixation on where the money goes. Until they have a law that forbids this practice (they probably should), you are getting worked up over nothing that you can do. Follow the money on any of these transactions, some elected official is getting fat from it.

You certainly do not have any original thoughts.

You're a Frightened Liberal.

You've proved that many times.

Frightened of what? The amount of uneducated trumptard cult followers like yourself is certainly discouraging, but it doesn't frighten me.

And props to you for this response. You were able to execute a post without using liberal fruitcake or fake news. You still used your old go to Pee Wee Herman "I know you are, but what am I"? reply, but that's progress!

Baby steps, BM, baby steps

Last edited: