First NFL coach to get fired

Valuist

EOG Master
Took a flyer on O'Brien at 14.5-1 at Bookmaker. I can see a few months down the road thinking it was too obvious. (Jay) Gruden the current favorite but the odds are just too low. Some first year coaches are among the favorites but I just don't see it. The Texans won over 10 games last year and made the playoffs so the expectations are there. But the SOS got much stronger this year. And him being the de facto GM isn't going to help him.

kane

EOG master
Took a flyer on O'Brien at 14.5-1 at Bookmaker. I can see a few months down the road thinking it was too obvious. (Jay) Gruden the current favorite but the odds are just too low. Some first year coaches are among the favorites but I just don't see it. The Texans won over 10 games last year and made the playoffs so the expectations are there. But the SOS got much stronger this year. And him being the de facto GM isn't going to help him.

I like the play, the key is to find a coach with high expectations, but who hasn't proven himself. For example, if a team like the Saints or Seahawks get off to a slow start, I can't imagine Sean Payton or Pete Carroll would be in trouble, I think they've built up enough capital to withstand a slow start, but a guy like Freddie Kitchens could be on the hot seat if things go wrong in Cleveland, another guy who might be in trouble is Anthony Lynn of the Chargers if they struggle early on. Normally I would include Jason Garret, but for whatever reason, Jerry likes him, seems like he's been on the hot seat ever since he got the job, but he's still there

Valuist

EOG Master
Jay Gruden was the favorite and the chalk prevailed. If they put up odds now, have to believe Quinn would be the heavy favorite. I do believe that Kitchens and the guy in Cincinnati will likely be one and done. Kitchens is just in way over his head.

kane

EOG master
Jay Gruden was the favorite and the chalk prevailed. If they put up odds now, have to believe Quinn would be the heavy favorite. I do believe that Kitchens and the guy in Cincinnati will likely be one and done. Kitchens is just in way over his head.

Granted they were going to lose anyway, but yesterday the Browns had fourth and 10 from deep in their own territory down 17 with a handful on minutes to play, and Kitchens brings in the punt team, they had to go for it in that spot since punting is basically waving the white flag, one of the Browns players was told by Kitchens to intentionally get an illegal procedure penalty so the offense can go back on the field to try and convert a fourth and 15, he gave some convoluted reason as to why he didn't just keep his offense on the field the whole time https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/28/freddie-kitchens-explains-intentional-4th-down-penalty/